Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

He didn’t tell them their specific country because he didn’t know it.  

So now you think there is a semantic difference between country of origin and calling out the specific country by name?  

Africa is a country?

You're REALLY sucking today.

Countries are not race.

And he's not running around telling people to go back to a random place where people look like them. You literally made that shit up.

I feel bad like I'm clubbing a seal pup with this.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:32 AM, Horsefly said:

He didn’t tell them their specific country because he didn’t know it.  

So now you think there is a semantic difference between country of origin and calling out the specific country by name?  

Quick question...

If he didn't know what country they belong to....how could he even know, that it was supposedly some "homogenously black" country....

giphy.gif

Your conspiracy theories have got some major flaws in them....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Racists can be opportunists.  And he’s an opportunists that is accommodating to a degree to those that support him but are of a different race.  

You are having a discussion on racism with the greatest failures on race for 400 years.  You are too intelligent sir.  His racism is on full display and clearly called out by many.  As you can see  the sons are no different than the Fathers.   

Believe in Trump bow to white Jesus and you will be fine.  They did paint him white.  Imagine that and they believe in wooden teeth and Jefferson's nobility.  If one understands that then you know you are debating fools engulfed in foolishness.  Of course Trumps not a racist no matter what POC think.  These people think slaves were better off here than free in Africa.  They are a dense group.  Didn't Banneker try what you are attempting and how was that received?

Long live the minds of those that embrace Banneker with the spirit of Nat Turner and the courage of Ture.

Peace be into You.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Determining if something is racist is given to those on the receiving end, the target of the offense,  not from the view of the instigator. 

Cheers

No.

It is something that should be borne by fact, not by some knee-jerk emotional reflex because someone feels hurt or offended.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Africa is a country?

You're REALLY sucking today.

Countries are not race.

And he's not running around telling people to go back to a random place where people look like them. You literally made that shit up.

I feel bad like I'm clubbing a seal pup with this.

Then why country of origin conch?

For those of us experienced on the receiving end of racism I’m free to use intuition and his underlying message.

get experience then talk to me.  

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Quick question...

If he didn't know what country they belong to....how could he even know, that it was supposedly some "homogenously black" country....

giphy.gif

Your conspiracy theories have got some major flaws in them....

Because most countries are homogeneous...Sweden, Jamaica, Nigeria, etc. 

You keep harping on “black”. There are 3 women of different races he disrespected. I expected you to know that 

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are having a discussion on racism with the greatest failures on race for 400 years.  You are too intelligent sir.  His racism is on full display and clearly called out by many.  As you can see  the sons are no different than the Fathers.   

Believe in Trump bow to white Jesus and you will be fine.  They did paint him white.  Imagine that and they believe in wooden teeth and Jefferson's nobility.  If one understands that then you know you are debating fools engulfed in foolishness.  Of course Trumps not a racist no matter what POC think.  These people think slaves were better off here than free in Africa.  They are a dense group.  Didn't Banneker try what you are attempting and how was that received?

Long live the minds of those that embrace Banneker with the spirit of Nat Turner and the courage of Ture.

Peace be into You.

FE484005-6129-45E1-8ED1-43AD71452671.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Then why country of origin conch?

For those of us experienced on the receiving end of racism I’m free to use intuition and his underlying message.

get experience then talk to me.  

Why not country of origin?

You can't "go back" to a place you have literally no connection to in the first place, can you?

Are you drunk or taking cough meds today?

And thanks for the "Shut up and accept all the horseshit I'm spouting without question, Whitey". 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Peace be into You.

You too brother. Like I said yesterday, their comments affirm my beliefs.  It makes me more solid on my views 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Why not country of origin?

You can't "go back" to a place you have literally no connection to in the first place, can you?

Are you drunk or taking cough meds today?

And thanks for the "Shut up and accept all the horseshit I'm spouting without question, Whitey". 

tenor.gif

Nah, he could have just told them to leave this one, with the destination up to them.

“If you don’t like it here you can leave”

Is different from

“if you don’t like it here you can go back to your country of origin” 

especially when you’re a US born elected congressperson 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, he could have just told them to leave this one, with the destination up to them.

Is different from

“if you don’t like it here you can go back to your country of origin” 

I'm sure that's very telling.  They are indeed different. The words after "can" change...

I'm looking for the racial reference(s) and still not seeing anything in either case.

Hey, I just had a thought! he could have told them to go to Disneyland!  Would that have been racist?

Trump clarified his tweets live on TV during a conference, so if you don’t take his new words over the old ones then you don’t believe in someone being able to clarify anything, and people can never misspeak or use the wrong words. 

The first thing that comes out of your mouth has to be the gospel. 

Since I don’t see racism where there is none I didn’t think what he said was racist at all. The first thing I thought of was these congresswomen obviously have allegiances to others country’s, so if they hate it here so much go back to the country’s you swear your allegiance to. 

Not just them. Anyone who radically hates America should not be here 

• Like 3

On 7/17/2019 at 11:45 AM, Horsefly said:

Because most countries are homogeneous...Sweden, Jamaica, Nigeria, etc. 

Thank you for playing....Johnny has some door prizes for you on the way out...
giphy.gif
Sweden · Ethnic groups

Indigenous population: Swedes with Finnish and Sami minorities; foreign-born or first-generation immigrants: Finns, Yugoslavs, Danes, Norwegians, Greeks, Turks

Jamaica · Ethnic groups

The Jamaican population consists of three main ethnic groups – Black, East Indian, and White. The other ethic groups include Chinese, Lebanese and Syrians.

Nigeria · Ethnic groups

Nigeria More than 250 ethnic groups, including Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Ibo 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5% Palestinian State (proposed) West Bank: Palestinian Arab and other 83%, Jewish 17%; Gaza Strip: Palestinian Arab and other 99.4%, Jewish 0.6% Samoa Samoan ...

Not only are they NOT "homogenous"....like virtually every other country...

but POTUS does not even know which one it is... remember?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure that's very telling.  They are indeed different. The words after "can" change...

I'm looking for the racial reference(s) and still not seeing anything in either case.

Hey, I just had a thought! he could have told them to go to Disneyland!  Would that have been racist?

You obviously don’t read everything I posted in THIS thread.  I’m not trying to convince or persuade you to change anything or see it my way.  I engage in these convo to help reaffirm beliefs I already have.  

You are free to see it however you want.  I would never seriously get a victim’s view from a person who has never been a victim.  

Now move along 😂 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, Horsefly said:

In total agreement here...

I am not defending word choice, or tact.....

It's Just that leaping off a cliff, making up stuff , and contorting things to fit your personal beliefs, is quite ignorant of reality....

….and a bit moronic.  

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Thank you for playing....Johnny has some door prizes for you on the way out...
giphy.gif
Sweden · Ethnic groups

Indigenous population: Swedes with Finnish and Sami minorities; foreign-born or first-generation immigrants: Finns, Yugoslavs, Danes, Norwegians, Greeks, Turks

Jamaica · Ethnic groups

The Jamaican population consists of three main ethnic groups – Black, East Indian, and White. The other ethic groups include Chinese, Lebanese and Syrians.

Nigeria · Ethnic groups

Nigeria More than 250 ethnic groups, including Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Ibo 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5% Palestinian State (proposed) West Bank: Palestinian Arab and other 83%, Jewish 17%; Gaza Strip: Palestinian Arab and other 99.4%, Jewish 0.6% Samoa Samoan ...

Not only are they NOT "homogenous"....like virtually every other country...

but POTUS does not even know which one it is... remember?

giphy.gif

There three primary RACES of the world:  caucasoid, negroid and Mongoloid.  Sweden is overwhelmingly caucasoid and Jamaica and Nigeria are majority negroid.

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You obviously don’t read everything I posted in THIS thread.  I’m not trying to convince or persuade you to change anything or see it my way.  I engage in these convo to help reaffirm beliefs I already have.  

You are free to see it however you want.  I would never seriously get a victim’s view from a person who has never been a victim.  

Now move along 😂 

Is that why you just flat out made shit up? 👍  🤣

You did great.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There three primary RACES of the world:  caucasoid, negroid and Mongoloid.  Sweden is overwhelmingly caucasoid and Jamaica and Nigeria are majority negroid.

And Trump never mentioned any of the three primary RACES of the world or anyone's appearance.

That happened in MakeUpShitLand (aka your imagination).

Done clubbing the seal pup for now...

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 12:15 PM, Horsefly said:

And the US is "MAJORITY" white.....

...like this is supposed to prove a "homogenous state"?

(also noted the insinuation that minorities are only notable or 'meaningful' when they are persons of color, that's about as racist as those POTUS statements wouldn't you say?) )

Of course you simply bypass your own failure in claiming POTUS didn't even know which country he was speaking about....

You shot and killed your own argument......not me 🤣  

Trump calls these 4 out because they’re fuckin wack jobs. The shit they say is more insane and so far left and the false claims they make are more than what Trump says. 

These 4 are gift wrapping 2020 to Trump. 

This is nothing more than using race card as a crutch to cover up weakness and absurdity,  same shit we see daily all over the country... 

• Like 1