Georgia > California

Texasball

Just now, ATLien12x said:

So are our changing your story from he’s STARTING as a freshman at USC to he’s not going to redshirt? You made the claim he was going to start and that’s why America will take CC’s players over Haynesville. 

Yet an article by a USC beat as of yesterday said they may want him to gain experience this season. Also mentioned he is not usually with the 1st team.

You claimed he will start and that makes CC better. You have the burden of providing proof to that claim. “I know alot more about Trojan football than you do” doesn’t cut it. Do you know more than those paid to cover the team? Because the article surely doesn’t seem like it’s a done deal  

Welcome to the board. Opinions don’t count as facts around here 

chill out dude. 

In my original comment I said he's PROBABLY going to start.

Yes...in my 2nd comment I said he was going to start. My mistake. I'll change it. Here:

Drake Jackson is probably going to start. Happy? But yes, he is the best DE in the program. If the season comes around & he's not starting. I'll apologize & admit I'm wrong. But he's going to start...

My original comment said that Cent10's DL would overwhelm any OL in Georgia. I still stand by that.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'll take a well coach D-line with 3-5 guys going to any college over a D-line with 2 stars and some runts.

I think every coach in America would agree.

We get you are high on those 2 CC players, but that's all you have proven...

AND, I wouldn't dismiss Louisiana 3* prospects with LSU, Alabama and etc offers. Lots of them in the NFL....Everyone can't be a 4* or 5* prospect in Louisiana.

CC is incredibly well coached.

I mean yes you have a point about 3stars, but the suggestion that the rest of CC's DL are runts is just wrong. 

The reason I used CC as an example was bc I believed they would have there way with any OL in Georgia. & I still stand by that point.

2 hours ago, mje44 said:

You clearly didn't pay attention because the film doesn't lie. 

Drake Jackson will probably start as a freshman at USC & Foreman is arguably the best player in the 2021 class. I've watched Jackson in person at a few of SC's practices and he looks like the next Leonard Williams. He will be a 1st round draft pick. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/drake-jackson-172507

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2021/korey-foreman-216686

I hope you're right. So many talents to USC has underperformed.

46 minutes ago, Kalven said:

I hope you're right. So many talents to USC has underperformed.

Jackson is a freak.  

As much as I love Udeze as a SC great, he did a horrible job as a coach. The whole staff in general has been terrible at developing talent. Its tough to watch. Guys like JuJu & Robert woods should have been high 1st round draft picks.

Hopefully Kauha'aha's an upgrade. From his resume, it looks like it will be. 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha, y'all have the third worst homer refs.  #1 is Texas and 1b is GA.

Nah I’m actually very proud of how fair the refs have been @STA for big games.  Find me a controversial game or important bad call.  Refs vs DLS didn’t call Personal foul on some DLS helmet contact, and if anything gave DLS a break on a STA TD.  With Most homer refs if it’s close it’s 100% in home teams favor.   Shoot vs MD those DLS kids are ejected lol!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Nah I’m actually very proud of how fair the refs have been @STA for big games.  Find me a controversial game or important bad call.  Refs vs DLS didn’t call Personal foul on some DLS helmet contact, and if anything gave DLS a break on a STA TD.  With Most homer refs if it’s close it’s 100% in home teams favor.   Shoot vs MD those DLS kids are ejected lol!

DBP vs Manatee is one that comes to mind. 

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cali has all their 49 something 2019 blue chips on like 3 teams. 

We are all supposed to all give fealty to a state because their rules allow them to stack three teams? 

Georgia is like the Chuck Norris of High School Football. 

1619324785_Opyourenotsupposedtoputyourfingeronlights_43323c4f608e36873d94b3cc82b7a18b.gif.c8b66a072a367c0bed9c3542c029c289.gif

Not true at all. 

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

2 teams then? 

xD

I did chuckle at that lol, but the facts say otherwise.

Only 5 of Cali's top 25 recruits in 2019 were from SJB or MD according to Rivals

In 2020 only 4 of the top 25 are from SJB or MD.

In 2021, 6 of the top 25 are from SJB or MD

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Why would you even say something like this?

Corona Centennial is NOT known for D-lines.

Last year was an exception.  With Jackson, and Foreman on the ends and Scurlock in the middle, they had a very solid Defensive line.  Foreman has offers from just about every SEC school Clemson and Ohio State, and will still only be a junior.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Hmmm...so if Georgia is a talent rich environment for football, why is it they keep getting norcrossed? I guess the coaching must be inversely proportionate to the talent!

Or maybe... Just maybe... We don't  have every single player with a star by their name in the state stacked on 2 teams just a hypothesis.... And also nobody has been beaten that badly since Norcross who has fallen into obscurity and Mediocrity since then... Even in state.... 

So how about you get off your high horse and get back to licking whatever wounds you suffered when Mater Dei came to town... 

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Last year was an exception.  With Jackson, and Foreman on the ends and Scurlock in the middle, they had a very solid Defensive line.  Foreman has offers from just about every SEC school Clemson and Ohio State, and will still only be a junior.  

The guy saying CC's D-line would dominate every school in GA is super silly. 

If he had said CC had 2 good DE's in 2019 that might have been more factual and easier on the eyes.

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Or maybe... Just maybe... We don't  have every single player with a star by their name in the state stacked on 2 teams just a hypothesis....  

Didn’t Grayson have the most kids with stars next to their names on the team last year 

ur better than that dude you know damn well Stars is a Luxury not a Necessity 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cali has all their 49 something 2019 blue chips on like 3 teams. 

We are all supposed to all give fealty to a state because their rules allow them to stack three teams? 

Georgia is like the Chuck Norris of High School Football. 

1619324785_Opyourenotsupposedtoputyourfingeronlights_43323c4f608e36873d94b3cc82b7a18b.gif.c8b66a072a367c0bed9c3542c029c289.gif

Didn’t Grayson Have 40 Blue chips on its Team alone Last year?

18 hours ago, mje44 said:

Find me a public school that had that much DL talent last year....

Carol City’s 3 down lineman last year.

3* DE Malcolm Ray  6-2 248

3* DT Denzel Daxon    6’1 315

4* DE Samuel Anaele   6’4 243

Not saying any of these guys are as individually good as the ones you’re speaking of, but I’m sure a ton of Publics had very good lines last year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

The guy saying CC's D-line would dominate every school in GA is super silly. 

If he had said CC had 2 good DE's in 2019 that might have been more factual and easier on the eyes.

Not to be too persnickety, but “might have been more factual”? Are you implying they didn’t actually have those two guys, or that they weren’t good?