Colquitt County vs Lake City Columbia Kickoff classic

Columbiafan

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why we gotta come early? 

You'll know me. I'll be the one scaling the goal post during the game. In case you haven't heard... We don't get out much 'round here. 

Because unless you want to sit with me on columbia side I won't be able to find you once place starts getting packed 

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Because unless you want to sit with me on columbia side I won't be able to find you once place starts getting packed 

Have to be honest and say I'll be lucky to get there by 8. Depends on how everything plays out the week of though. 

We'll figure it out as the game gets closer. 👍

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have to be honest and say I'll be lucky to get there by 8. Depends on how everything plays out the week of though. 

We'll figure it out as the game gets closer. 👍

I can hook you up with a ticket on columbia side so you can still get a good spot to watch game

Game will already be started by 8 so it will be tough getting a seat that late without one reserved which is what I'm probably getting for that game

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I can hook you up with a ticket on columbia side so you can still get a good spot to watch game

Game will already be started by 8 so it will be tough getting a seat that late without one reserved which is what I'm probably getting for that game

I'll have a spot bro. Probably right on the fifty. I have good friends that are always looking out for me on that stuff because... well, because they're great people and they are usually able to get out of Moultrie before me. 

But... if something happens to where that doesn't work out, I'll take you up on sitting with the sworn enemy. 

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's funny, I don't remember there being a running clock in that game. I remember tbings going so badly that I wished there would be a running clock to hurry and get it over with. 

xD

I had no clue. I was just in a mood the last few days. ATLien is back home :) 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doesn’t Georgia have true preseason games the week before the season starts? 

Not scrimmages but real games that don’t count 

Not many that I know of.  Mostly just controlled scrimmages.  No killing the QB or killing the punter (if there is punting).  Usually Varsity for (3) quarters and JV for the 4th.

This Columbia thing should be fun.  I've already contacted Coach Rogers and gave him instructions.  I also told him he better win...if he doesn't want a billboard going up in Colquitt County....(Smile).  

I'm thinking that we might just take this little get together seriously.

Rufus>>

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Not many that I know of.  Mostly just controlled scrimmages.  No killing the QB or killing the punter (if there is punting).  Usually Varsity for (3) quarters and JV for the 4th.

This Columbia thing should be fun.  I've already contacted Coach Rogers and gave him instructions.  I also told him he better win...if he doesn't want a billboard going up in Colquitt County....(Smile).  

Rufus>>

Wow your little Pep talk is worth at least 14 points. 

You might get all Georgia teams banned from North Florida for the punishment Colquitt is bringing. 

You guys might make Columbia Fan leave early for the first time ever 😂

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You might get all Georgia teams banned from North Florida for the punishment Colquitt is bringing. 

Nah....it's gonna be like the kid who showed his "johnson" to win the turkey.  When he brought the turkey home...his mama asked how he got it.  He told her from a contest of who had the longest "johnson".  And when his mama screamed..."Little Johnny, you showed your "johnson" to everybody so you could win a turkey?"  The kid said..."No mam...not really... I just showed enough to win."

But this ain't gonna be a normal preseason scrimmage game.  I have a feeling.  Just a feeling.....

We'll actually come to play....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

They will play it like a real game

Idk if they plan to bring JV for second half but Blitzing and punting both are in the game

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I've left early before but it's usually when we are blowing teams out to point I got bored watching

58 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Nah....it's gonna be like the kid who showed his "johnson" to win the turkey.  When he brought the turkey home...his mama asked how he got it.  He told her from a contest of who had the longest "johnson".  And when his mama screamed..."Little Johnny, you showed your "johnson" to everybody so you could win a turkey?"  The kid said..."No mam...not really... I just showed enough to win."

But this ain't gonna be a normal preseason scrimmage game.  I have a feeling.  Just a feeling.....

We'll actually come to play....(Smile).

Rufus>>

In that case everyday is Thanksgiving in Colquitt County!!!