Centennial, the giant slayer from Arizona, driven with Mater Dei on its mind

BobbySanchez

31 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

The talent gap is way too big to overcome. 

I agree with this!!... Neither of those “Giants” AZ Cen10 Slayed had a QB like MD and Defense like MD will bring....

I like AZ Cen10 and watched them 3 times last year and was impressed so much so I lobbied for them on this board to be a Tier 3 Team!!!...🤣🤣

I just don’t see them being able to score against MD, they did not have a dynamic offense.....

Cen 10 May get an early TD but after MD imposes their will on them it will be like a 35-7 type of game....

I hope the kids all play well and it is a great game, will definitely be watching if it is streamed or on fox!!!....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

I agree with this!!... Neither of those “Giants” AZ Cen10 Slayed had a QB like MD and Defense like MD will bring....

The only way it’s even close is if MD’s replacement skill guys at WR and RB are not totally in synch.  I don’t think that CC AZ can count on that though and I don’t see it happening that way either.  

I’m glad to see they stepped up again and put an elite team on their schedule though.  It should help later in the year with the changes to the AZ playoff structure.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The only way it’s even close is if MD’s replacement skill guys at WR and RB are not totally in synch.  I don’t think that CC AZ can count on that though and I don’t see it happening that way either.  

I’m glad to see they stepped up again and put an elite team on their schedule though.  It should help later in the year with the changes to the AZ playoff structure.

Forsure!!!... They dominated their playoff Bracket last year and have definitely asserted themselves to a top AZ team hands down!!!.... And they probably have the best OOS wins for AZ!!!...🙂

14 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I like AZ Cen10 and watched them 3 times last year and was impressed so much so I lobbied for them on this board to be a Tier 3 Team!!!...🤣🤣

I just don’t see them being able to score against MD, they did not have a dynamic offense.....

Cen 10 May get an early TD but after MD imposes their will on them it will be like a 35-7 type of game....

I hope the kids all play well and it is a great game, will definitely be watching if it is streamed or on fox!!!....

Yes!

Also, AZ Cen10 plays a physical style without gimmacks or finesse. That works against most teams who don't rely on being physical. 

As much skill MD brings to the table, it brings a level of physicality only matched by maybe 2 other teams in the nation in SBJ and IMG. 

AZCen10 is a good team. But, they would be a D2 CIF Southern Section squad. No slight against them as D2 is full of really good teams. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Yes!

Also, AZ Cen10 plays a physical style without gimmacks or finesse. That works against most teams who don't rely on being physical. 

As much skill MD brings to the table, it brings a level of physicality only matched by maybe 2 other teams in the nation in SBJ and IMG. 

AZCen10 is a good team. But, they would be a D2 CIF Southern Section squad. No slight against them as D2 is full of really good teams. 

The AZCen10 results of this won will provide clarity in the Tier place compared with the other Trinity League teams and their opponents.

Last year it was tough to place AZCen10 due to the opponent level.

• Like 2