Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck out oh here with that shit, Christians gotta eat on Sunday’s you know it’s not like we can’t eat.. how they gonna be closed on a day 85% of Americans are off

On the West Coast, we prefer stellar customer service, hence the Chick-Fil-A. I know you Southerner's tend to like your drive through action more than most. Quantity and price over quality right? 😉

12 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

On the West Coast, we prefer stellar customer service, hence the Chick-Fil-A. I know you Southerner's tend to like your drive through action more than most. Quantity and price over quality right? 😉

1000% you're Blocked Cheese... 

You're the only one who mentions Chick-Fil-A every 10 minutes... 

I can count on one hand how many times I've been to Chick-Fil-A... 

But you live there apparently. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1000% you're Blocked Cheese... 

You're the only one who mentions Chick-Fil-A every 10 minutes... 

I can count on one hand how many times I've been to Chick-Fil-A... 

But you live there apparently. 

Can ANYONE give me a review on the Mac N Cheese!?

My god. For how many fast food nuts we have in here, you'd think I'd have a legit review by now!

5 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Can ANYONE give me a review on the Mac N Cheese!?

My god. For how many fast food nuts we have in here, you'd think I'd have a legit review by now!

Have you tried Yelp or Google? They usually have dish reviews and even location reviews for those particular stores right in your area. 

They may use notyo cheese on the macaroni in Georgia and that frumunda cheese on it, in and around Folsom. 

It pays to check local reviews. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Have ypu tried Yelp or Google? They usually have dish reviews and even location reviews for those particular stores right in your area. 

They may use notyo cheese on the macaroni in Georgia and that frumunda cheese on it in and around Folsom. 

It pays to check local reviews. 

I want a live review, not from some person that was paid by Google. 

And you, of all people, shouldn't be commenting on types of cheese or whatever. Half of that junk you guys eat in the South is boxed or bagged, fake stuff. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I want a live review, not from some person that was paid by Google. 

And you, of all people, shouldn't be commenting on types of cheese or whatever. Half of that junk you guys eat in the South is boxed or bagged, fake stuff. 

Just like the your sex partners. Boxed bagged and fake. 

cropped_blow-up-doll.jpg.91fdbe2220f1c4e6667091c18b4dc1ef.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I just tried it for lunch today. Chic Fila has nothing to worry about with customer service or speed ...... but damn that sandwich was good

63FEBF19-0302-4796-AB2A-737EE2098ADE.jpeg

Yawnnnnnnn lightweight ... 

2 sandwiches 1 of them Girls Spicy while the other sandwich has 2 orders of coleSlaw slapped on top of em.... 

i offically will will be passed out by 430pm

A2B8E52C-DB65-4EC2-8DA5-FE2A9A2D0CD5.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 the lady at the drivethru with the neck tattoos always asked me for a cigarette 

Two unfiltered Pall Malls and you’ll be getting a gum job by the trash bins a the end of her shift. The future Imadirtybroad is right there at your grasp! Go for it kid!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Man... the guy in the video had me thinking that the pickles actually taste like chicken 

He said his tears and sweat even tasted like chicken after eating that sandwich. 

Hahahaha dude was trippin'. It's a great guerilla marketing campaign. I think it's blasphemous to buy a chicken sandwich from Popeyes, but that pickle though! I gotta try the chicken sandwich now. Lol

• Haha 3

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs