Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs

imaGoodBoyNow

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All the closest teams are about 30 miles away. Give or take a mile or so. There isn't a lot of moving around down here,but, occasionally it happens.

Most recent transfers from Thomasville to Colquitt was two spicy chicken sammiches from Popeyes to my mouth.

I haven't had one but I might break out my old Marine Sea Bag.   Roll by Popeye's drop about 500.00 on dem Samachees and roll to a Tx HS playoff game pop the tailgate on the Avalanche and become a Black Market Franchisee 😎

Image result for popeyes chicken sandwich

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I haven't had one but I might break out my old Marine Sea Bag.   Roll by Popeye's drop about 500.00 on dem Samachees and roll to a Tx HS playoff game pop the tailgate on the Avalanche and become a Black Market Franchisee 😎

That'd be a damned good idea! 

I wonder if they have a limit per customer... hmm. 

A cooler to keep em warm, and a different cooler with some high end IPA's to sell for 5 bucks a can. Charge 11 or 12 bucks for an IPA/chicken sammich combo. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I’m telling you it’s 3.99 and I’d pay $20 d

for 2 of dem girls at any tailgate any day of the week..

if you can find a way to make them not get soggy and actually taste fresh while transporting you would make a killing probably trend on Twitter for a day or 2

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That'd be a damned good idea! 

I wonder if they have a limit per customer... hmm. 

A cooler to keep em warm, and a different cooler with some high end IPA's to sell for 5 bucks a can. Charge 11 or 12 bucks for an IPA/chicken sammich combo. 

No there’s no limit lol, i personally watched one customer scream at another customer in front of her”What The Fuck you ordering 20 fucking chicken sandwiches for

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m telling you it’s 3.99 and I’d pay $20 d

for 2 of dem girls at any tailgate any day of the week..

if you can find a way to make them not get soggy and actually taste fresh while transporting you would make a killing probably trend on Twitter for a day or 2

They keep them under lights in then package at the store. Not sure but, a power inverter and heat lamp with a cooler would be a minimal investment for the money you could make in a day. 

Shit. Gimme a kid and a moped to send back to the store a few times and it's on. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No there’s no limit lol, i personally watched one customer scream at another customer in front of her”What The Fuck you ordering 20 fucking chicken sandwiches for

The guy was all suited out , first time coming to a Popeyes he was coming to a church meeting, he was opening the door for people smiling and going on he only eats chic filet but they are closed and he needs food for the church and then this lady comes and tears him a new one, I actually cringed 😬, usually I’d be laughing but it was bad

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Wait hold up your telling me someone is actually complaining that they got a joint with thier chicken, god damn my 3 favorite things in life is

Chicken Pot Pie

• Haha 4

On 11/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, DevilDog said:

You know SOMEWHERE in ATL this is already being done....

They just haven't screwed up yet.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

You know SOMEWHERE in ATL this is already being done....

They just haven't screwed up yet.

The best concession stand ever... 

Go to Halford Stadium when Tucker or Stephenson are playing... 

Dead ass they sell the conventional stuff then there's the dinner menu... 

They sell Fish and chips,Fish and coleslaw with baked beans,Fried Chicken,Mac and cheese I mean dude.... Whole ass dinner plates out here.... 

• Like 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs
3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Whos knows what these are for and why?

Veal Crates and Plastic Hutches | Rantings From a Virtual Soapbox

Those are veal crates aren't they? Depending on the farm, they separate the calf from mom and pan feed it milk until it reaches the weight they are looking for before slaughtering it. This is the only way to be certain of how the calf is eating.

livestock-a-holstein-dairy-calf-in-a-hutch-at-a-dairy-ontario-canada-596278756-589787db3df78caebcfa32f0.thumb.jpg.d7d4337495de779741d798fef07c0956.jpg

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Correct and the tight quarters stunt their growth and their muscles don't develop..keeps em soft and yummy lol

veal crates.This is for the woman who called pictures of these crates  propaganda. | Animals, Small pets, Veal

Not saying I don't eat veal but I do feel a little guilty about it after..🤠

I think it’s hilarious we all scream animal cruelty but know damn well first thing we ordering when restraunts open up is Veal

46 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Correct and the tight quarters stunt their growth and their muscles don't develop..keeps em soft and yummy lol

veal crates.This is for the woman who called pictures of these crates  propaganda. | Animals, Small pets, Veal

Not saying I don't eat veal but I do feel a little guilty about it after..🤠

Yeah, I don't mess with it. They sometimes chain em or cage em like those in the pic you posted. Milk fed only and unable to move much. Pretty screwed up. It ain't much worse than the feedlots out in the Midwest where the cattle can't move much and just eat corn and grain for the duration of their life. 

If I see the origin of beef is Mexico or if it says heavy western beef I'm passing by it.