Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs

imaGoodBoyNow

28 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Alright... damn.  I drove past a Popeyes and stopped. Never tried Poeyes before. I just waited 15 minutes in line to order a chicken sandwich.  Let’s go!!!!  Thanks for the recommendation. 

Lol yup I'm gonna probably do that next time I see one too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

.....and???? Thinking of grabbing me one tomorrow!

Had the spicy chicken sandwich and green beans. No fries. Not bad. Crunchy outside, pretty tender inside. It took another 25 minutes to get my food. Not worth the wait. Everyone and their mother was there!  I’d try a Popeyes again with less of a wait. I almost went behind the counter to rearrange the crew and get them “wire tight”. They were not functioning as unit under duress. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

39 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Had the spicy chicken sandwich and green beans. No fries. Not bad. Crunchy outside, pretty tender inside. It took another 25 minutes to get my food. Not worth the wait. Everyone and their mother was there!  I’d try a Popeyes again with less of a wait. I almost went behind the counter to rearrange the crew and get them “wire tight”. They were not functioning as unit under duress. 

I guess this destroys the myth that just us Brothers love the Barn Yard Pimp.  Good Stuff Colonel.  🤣

Damn Chicken is bringing America together.  That's awesome. 

Image result for popeyes chicken sandwiches

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Vein in his neck and it wears a DI Hat.😎

No Damn way Gunny waits 25 minutes. 🤣 till the Po Po Shows up.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Over a Chicken Sandwich.... 

Is it even that damn good? 

I think at this point it's more over the irritation of having sat in line at the drive thru for an hour and being the first person in line getting told that they just sold the last one. 

xD

But yeah... it's on buttermilk bread that's so soft it melts in your mouth and there's a pickle on it that tastes like chicken bro. It must be that good. 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I thought it was just Hype, but as @954gator showed, Nation out here committing Felonies  for a chicken sandwich 

Apparently Savannah GA hasn't even started making them and all 3 of the local Popeyes said don't worry we don't start serving them till Monday... "We're not out because we haven't started"

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think at this point it's more over the irritation of having sat in line at the drive thru for an hour and being the first person in line getting told that they just sold the last one. 

xD

But yeah... it's on buttermilk bread that's so soft it melts in your mouth and there's a pickle on it that tastes like chicken bro. It must be that good. 

No flavor of anything can mask the taste of a pickle 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha 2

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs