Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs

imaGoodBoyNow

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Spicy nice

i shit you not there has been Armed robbery , and stabbings over this sandwich 

for instance this fight video complication is only part 2 of like 300 fight videos 

Go to 1:30 it’s hillarious

I don't think it's worth all that fuss. 

It is a good sammich, but, going to jail,, getting weaves ripped out, beat with broom sticks and the like... Nahh. 

If Popeyes wants to be a serious contender with this thing, they better step their customer service game up like ChickFilA has. Add some reps outside to start taking orders and stuff like that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think it's worth all that fuss. 

It is a good sammich, but, going to jail,, getting weaves ripped out, beat with broom sticks and the like... Nahh. 

If Popeyes wants to be a serious contender with this thing, they better step their customer service game up like ChickFilA has. Add some reps outside to start taking orders and stuff like that. 

Insanely Stupid ass people.  Over a damn Chicken Sandwich.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For those who wanna know I got tricked into believing the combo came with a hot dog...

The convo went like this 

Me: "Where's my hot dog"

Cashier:"what?"

Me: "I'm susposed to get Dave's Hot and Juicy Hot Do-" 

I didn't even finish the sentence...

And I realized My friend Jack had got me... 

There was no hot and Juicy Hot dog...

I just looked really suspect for no real reason... 

I felt humiliated.... utterly embarrassed...

It was the joke of the year until graduation...

Dude thank you for not being dumb! 😩

Since it has debuted, the Popeyes&apos chicken sandwich served as an avatar and lightning rod for stereotypes about black communities. But for all that attention, very little regard has been paid to why these fast food restaurants wield such power. If people really want to know what’s really unique about Popeyes and black neighborhoods, they should focus less on the specific properties of fried chicken sandwiches and more on the specific policies that have segregated the areas where they are so aggressively sold.

Why the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Craze Quickly Morphed into Black Shaming

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-popeyes-chicken-sandwich-craze-190315361.html

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is always some reporter somewhere trying to angle for some dumb shit I reckon. 

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Since it has debuted, the Popeyes&apos chicken sandwich served as an avatar and lightning rod for stereotypes about black communities. But for all that attention, very little regard has been paid to why these fast food restaurants wield such power. If people really want to know what’s really unique about Popeyes and black neighborhoods, they should focus less on the specific properties of fried chicken sandwiches and more on the specific policies that have segregated the areas where they are so aggressively sold.

Why the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Craze Quickly Morphed into Black Shaming

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-popeyes-chicken-sandwich-craze-190315361.html

That’s BS, I got vid of @HawgGoneIt just the other day 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bullshit, it doesn't stop the Hood from sporting fresh Nikes....

So whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

BGW

IronDude I hate agreeing with someone from Georgia but he’s got a point , you go to Irvington or Newark and ya it’s extremely run down in every which way 

but those Kats no how to dress, they’ll drop 3 Grand on Kanye Yezzy sneakers , drop 25 grand on ice and Gold Chains

granted half those dudes wearing these chains are Fakes and knock offs theres still a good amount real jewelry being worn

24 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Chik Fil. A would go bankrupt in the hood.  Place is expensive...they know what they're doing from a business perspective.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The closest Popeyes to me is on Pinetree in Thomasville. That ain't the hood. 

Even if it was the hood I'd head on in there and get me a got dang sammich anyway! xD

I’m sorry you know how I hate doing this, I’m go OT and talk football for once,

is thomasville the closest team you play? Do they or does colquit ever steal a player from that town

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m sorry you know how I hate doing this, I’m go OT and talk football for once,

is thomasville the closest team you play? Do they or does colquit ever steal a player from that town

All the closest teams are about 30 miles away. Give or take a mile or so. There isn't a lot of moving around down here,but, occasionally it happens.

Most recent transfers from Thomasville to Colquitt was two spicy chicken sammiches from Popeyes to my mouth.

• Haha 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs