Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao cmon now @HawgGoneIt Got it...

if if you put pickles on a Peanut butter sandwich the pickles gonna taste like peanut butter

put a pickle on anything it’s gonna taste like that

This is a lie... 

Pickles don't pick up the taste of every sandwich you put them on... 

And PB&J with pickles is an afront to God.... 

If you're out here doing this... know this. The list of places you're going once you die just got a HELL of a lot shorter... 

Repent now... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He said his tears and sweat even tasted like chicken after eating that sandwich. 

Hahahaha dude was trippin'. It's a great guerilla marketing campaign. I think it's blasphemous to buy a chicken sandwich from Popeyes, but that pickle though! I gotta try the chicken sandwich now. Lol

Popeyes needs to cut him a check because I guarantee you more people are chomping at the bit to get that sandwich after watching that video

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Popeyes needs to cut him a check because I guarantee you more people are chomping at the bit to get that sandwich after watching that video

Lmao 😂 absolutely 

this would be the greatest commercial because thiers no acting, it’s Some Guys Pure Reaction to the chicken sandwich,  you see at end of video he gets on hands and knees on the bed 

I was dying 😝 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Two unfiltered Pall Malls and you’ll be getting a gum job by the trash bins a the end of her shift. The future Imadirtybroad is right there at your grasp! Go for it kid!

Na it’s wasnt like that ,,, it was more I paid for food Then they she asked Me For a Cig eretttee , so i was stuck on do I not give her a cigarette and risk her straight up telling me I’m beat and not getting my food,, idk man maybe just maybe she wanted the Vienna Sausage, @Cossacks I’ll let you know bro tomorrow we’ll give it a test run

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

I do, spicy dark meat - thighs and legs every single time.

Me too or my ass will be in trouble.🤣  Though I am not adverse to taking a glimpse at some nice plump White Breast as long as I am not accompanied by those dark thighs and legs.  More so at games involving SLC .     Amazing Popeyes breast out there for sure.   🤣 I have never been to one of their games when my eyes didn't pop out.  Hook Em Dammit 🤘

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Not gonna lie I like my plain ole Asiago ranch chicken sammich, spicy of course. 

Sigh... I haven't eaten at Wendy's since 12th grade... 

My experience was ruined when I tried to order Daves Hot and Juicy burger large combo...

It turned into a gay joke after a critical mistake..... 

The whole squad roasted me for a year... 

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Alright... damn.  I drove past a Popeyes and stopped. Never tried Poeyes before. I just waited 15 minutes in line to order a chicken sandwich.  Let’s go!!!!  Thanks for the recommendation. 

Oh. The irony coming from the colonel!! Saw a funny meme where the logo of Colonel Sanders was a great drawing of the head but weak drawing of the body...check it out... LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For those who wanna know I got tricked into believing the combo came with a hot dog...

The convo went like this 

Me: "Where's my hot dog"

Cashier:"what?"

Me: "I'm susposed to get Dave's Hot and Juicy Hot Do-" 

I didn't even finish the sentence...

And I realized My friend Jack had got me... 

There was no hot and Juicy Hot dog...

I just looked really suspect for no real reason... 

I felt humiliated.... utterly embarrassed...

It was the joke of the year until graduation...

• Haha 4

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to Not Football but Got Dang Popeyes new chicken sandwich 🥪 is the Shizznit. + McRibs