How Did You Find PrepGridiron.com

imaGoodBoyNow

9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YALL REMEMBER THAT TEXAS GUY THAT TRIED TO KIDNAP OUR MEMBERS? Right when DJ’s site went down. He hosted us for a few days and got a little too creepy. Trying to hold us in and shit. He blocked posters trying to leave for Prep by blocking any mention of PrepGridiron at all. He even had the nerve to come on here and disrespect a few after drinking out of our fridge 

But we kept going over there making new accounts and recruiting our boys over here anyway. Thanks Prep 🤣🤣🤣

Yep, I may still have the link. If so I'll post it so we can all go over and creep his board. Haaa... 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just curious on what Psych institutes Prep put Fliers out To? Na but seriously What choices in your Life lead to you stumbling into this community  

I have BigDrop to thank...he mentioned the site on a local board (Baltimore/DC) that was dying out and it coincided with the teams I follow (WCAC) playing more national games. Still a rookie...just had my one year anniversary.

• Like 2

I started on the old Texas board where Concha, canes, Steeler, Cajun, TexasBall and a few others I can’t think of. 

I cant remember how getting to the rivals board came out of that. If the Texas board folded and everyone moved over, or the Texas board was getting dead from a national perspective and everyone migrated over. 

Either way, it was Texas board, Rivals then Prepgridiron. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I started on the old Texas board where Concha, canes, Steeler, Cajun, TexasBall and a few others I can’t think of. 

I cant remember how getting to the rivals board came out of that. If the Texas board folded and everyone moved over, or the Texas board was getting dead from a national perspective and everyone migrated over. 

Either way, it was Texas board, Rivals then Prepgridiron. 

So never no 247sports?

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I was actually on Google. I was trying to look up some information/stats on various topics Folsom. The search turned up a treasure trove of anti Folsom posts. I knew this was the place for me- And a few others . 😉

The show goes on. 😎

What stats do you need to look up, Folsom is afraid to. Challenge it’s self against anyone... here’s a stat... they only play on decent team all year 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What stats do you need to look up, Folsom is afraid to. Challenge it’s self against anyone... here’s a stat... they only play on decent team all year 

If you could manage a coherent post and spell "one" correctly, I might respond with actual knowledge. In this case, I will let you flounder. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I wanna hear from @Gadirtfarmer This should be goood cuz durn know damn well He ain’t got no WiFi on That Dirt Farm of his

Haha, I may be in the sticks but I can see the light from the Verizon tower from my back deck. I’m not that far from civilization. Only about 3 miles as the crow flies from the metropolis of Norman Park, population approaching 1000 last head count.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Full of shit? For how I found this place? How else would I have found a bunch of anonymous, middle aged men, trolling, and fighting over HS Football. This place is priceless. 😉

Because ur a loser with 15 accounts and then you deny its you, that’s the thing, it was amusing the first screen name or 2 but when you get to 15 Screen Names on a HS football forum just to try to Make ur school Relevant, Cmon now, your coming Like a Real Jackass Right now 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Full of shit? For how I found this place? How else would I have found a bunch of anonymous, middle aged men, trolling, and fighting over HS Football. This place is priceless. 😉

Why dontcha snapshot your home off google again for us...

Then do the same for the alleged anti-Folsom content...

Dumbass,

BGW

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because ur a loser with 15 accounts and then you deny its you, that’s the thing, it was amusing the first screen name or 2 but when you get to 15 Screen Names on a HS football forum just to try to Make ur school Relevant, Cmon now, your coming Like a Real Jackass Right now 

@LiberalDonaldTrump A response was not warranted or requested. Responding to your own gaffs just makes you look dumb.

By all means- carry on 😎

8 minutes ago, Gadirtfarmer said:

Haha, I may be in the sticks but I can see the light from the Verizon tower from my back deck. I’m not that far from civilization. Only about 3 miles as the crow flies from the metropolis of Norman Park, population approaching 1000 last head count.

How did you end up finding this site though? Was it Rab that toldja?

• Haha 2