How Did You Find PrepGridiron.com

imaGoodBoyNow

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Only @testadura didn't come over. @jimbo lasted a few years then left when the threads got too political. LOL

Maybe the Comish can work out a deal for these guys to post and trade for a poster or two to be named later.  :)  

I needed a thesaurus/dictionary/cliff notes for Testadura, but a good read.  Jimbo a good guy.   I also remember a guy from Rivals who followed DBP.  Forgot his screenname, but he rooted for the Mets and Giants like me, which is unique in the Metropolitan area.  He was a nice guy.  Was there a screenname from Rivals, Toughguys?  I think that was him.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've been a member of boards since USA Today days. There are a few guys here from there that still post, including @RedZone, @15yds4gibberish, @The Guru @steeler01. Those were days were you really had to know your HSFB or you would get run. Deep South (although I don't think that was his handle) and OU112 were there I believe as well. There used to be a rumor that Lou Holtz and Mark May posted on that site. There was even a NYT article about the small group that posted on USA Today. Good memories. Obviously when Dallas' site went down I said to myself that I either start a site or I don't. Gave myself 24 hours and the rest is history. 

• Thanks 4
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt I’m getting the feeling I was the only one that didn’t get invited to come on this website 😢 (Frown)

You weren't on the last one to get the invite then. 

Everybody that we could think of and find a way to get hold of was invited in some fashion. 

Since then, others have found us as we've been picking up steam. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YALL REMEMBER THAT TEXAS GUY THAT TRIED TO KIDNAP OUR MEMBERS? Right when DJ’s site went down. He hosted us for a few days and got a little too creepy. Trying to hold us in and shit. He blocked posters trying to leave for Prep by blocking any mention of PrepGridiron at all. He even had the nerve to come on here and disrespect a few after drinking out of our fridge 

But we kept going over there making new accounts and recruiting our boys over here anyway. Thanks Prep 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YALL REMEMBER THAT TEXAS GUY THAT TRIED TO KIDNAP OUR MEMBERS? Right when DJ’s site went down. He hosted us for a few days and got a little too creepy. Trying to hold us in and shit. He blocked posters trying to leave for Prep by blocking any mention of PrepGridiron at all. He even had the nerve to come on here and disrespect a few after drinking out of our fridge 

But we kept going over there making new accounts and recruiting our boys over here anyway. Thanks Prep 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf damn I wish I was there to see it

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wtf damn I wish I was there to see it

The fucked up part is without Eagle/TXTFB hosting us all in one spot the days after DJ’s boards vanished it would’ve been harder to reach everyone and let them know where to go. So it did have some positives but yeah mane he was super creepy and possessive over people he didn’t even know or interact with. He just tried to take advantage of the situation when DJ left. 

PS, Dallas just dipped and quit on his board with no explanation. No goodbye, nada. No hint of heading to cartoon land. Didn’t even announce on twitter he was done covering HSFB. All we knew the nerd was tweeting out Superman pictures. 

Honestly I like it better here with Prep. It’s a smaller community here but a closer one. Unlike Dallas this isn’t a job for Prep he didn’t have to do this. It’s a hobby and he gave this to us when he didn’t have to. He doesn’t pretend to be above everyone else as some almighty power. So keep that in mind. He gave us a home when Ironman threw us on the street 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

The fucked up part is without Eagle/TXTFB hosting us all in one spot the days after DJ’s boards vanished it would’ve been harder to reach everyone and let them know where to go. So it did have some positives but yeah mane he was super creepy and possessive over people he didn’t even know or interact with. He just tried to take advantage of the situation when DJ left. 

PS, Dallas just dipped and quit on his board with no explanation. No goodbye, nada. No hint of heading to cartoon land. Didn’t even announce on twitter he was done covering HSFB. All we knew the nerd was tweeting out Superman pictures. 

Honestly I like it better here with Prep. It’s a smaller community here but a closer one. Unlike Dallas this isn’t a job for Prep he didn’t have to do this. It’s a hobby and he gave this to us when he didn’t have to. He doesn’t pretend to be above everyone else as some almighty power. So keep that in mind. He gave us a home when Ironman threw us on the street 

Didn't the TX guy even buy the rights to Dallas's old site?....and then redirected the address back to his site

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Something about that dude was slimy! And almost chick like in his insecurities. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I've been a member of boards since USA Today days. There are a few guys here from there that still post, including @RedZone, @15yds4gibberish, @The Guru @steeler01. Those were days were you really had to know your HSFB or you would get run. Deep South (although I don't think that was his handle) and OU112 were there I believe as well. There used to be a rumor that Lou Holtz and Mark May posted on that site. There was even a NYT article about the small group that posted on USA Today. Good memories. Obviously when Dallas' site went down I said to myself that I either start a site or I don't. Gave myself 24 hours and the rest is history. 

DownSouth was his handle. Agreed that both he and OU112 are missed.

• Like 2

Migrated with everyone else from rivals to DJ's site to here.    I also want to give a shoutout to Prep for establishing and maintaining the site.    We must agree that without it the high school football season would not be complete.  Thanks again Prep and feel free to call on me at anytime for anything you need with the site that I can provide.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4