How Did You Find PrepGridiron.com

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Relax it’s a tactic, .. it’s like on google on the security section you gotta pick 3 pictures with street signs... if you gotta a believable story ur not a bot

google should hire me I’m Genius

Ok bro. 

You know these stories may involve flutes and clarinets... maybe even french horns... probably not being played in the traditional manner. 

xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

On a more serious note...

It was a total accident for me. It all started so simply...

I was checking some polls one time and there was a treble hook shaped link at the bottom of one of the polls that said "join the discussion." 

Next thing ya know... 

hqdefault.jpg.5847151df602f6364986012ce9b3c096.jpg

It was like The Wizard Of Oz/A Football Adaptation when I clicked on the link. 

There was some guy named @Dallas Jackson playing the part of the scarecrow always getting all the stuffing beaten out of him. 

He turned out to be a comic book guru after finally making it to the wizard and finding out he had a brain all along... 

And GSB was there. Atlien, ECHS05, CatScratch were all there. Sammy was there. He was the TinMan. They were all there.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

On a more serious note...

It was a total accident for me. It all started so simply...

I was checking some polls one time and there was a treble hook shaped link at the bottom of one of the polls that said "join the discussion." 

Next thing ya know... 

hqdefault.jpg.5847151df602f6364986012ce9b3c096.jpg

I wanna know the story who you pissed off to get the shit end of stick and get stuck with Moderate duties 

Its been so long I dont remember... I joined this community in 2010 I believe. Definitely was on rivals under Dallas Jackson. Mightve been 2009.

I hated Rivals High.... It was loaded down with DBP homers. Luckily many of them stayed back when we all moved over to nationalhsfootball.com...mainly so they could continue to stroke each other.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its been so long I dont remember... I joined this community in 2010 I believe. Definitely was on rivals under Dallas Jackson. Mightve been 2009.

I hated Rivals High.... It was loaded down with DBP homers. Luckily many of them stayed back when we all moved over to nationalhsfootball.com...mainly so they could continue to stroke each other.

And I’m assuming they shutdown,,, that website sounds like my kind of website 

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I wanna know the story who you pissed off to get the shit end of stick and get stuck with Moderate duties 

Fucking @Dallas Jackson

Hahaha

Idk. One day everything was normal and the next day I logged on and there was all this different stuff connected to my account. 

He made me do it. Lol. Me and GloryDays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fucking @Dallas Jackson

Hahaha

Idk. One day everything was normal and the next day I logged on and there was all this different stuff connected to my account. 

He made me do it. Lol. Me and GloryDays.

Wtf ... sounds like a good story shit I got a good 30 minutes before my meds kick in soo go head Hawg Floor is Yours.. wat happened that day, with Dallas and website 

• Haha 1