How Did You Find PrepGridiron.com

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

You guys are falling right into his trap again.

It’s impossible to win an argument with him because he’s irrational.

The only way to deal with him is to ignore him.  Let him talk to himself.

And he does a lot of that. The best times are when he corrects his own grammar.

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t trust @HawgGoneIt, @Rufus69 Or @CCBlackhatter regarding all things Colquitt! Lol. 

@ORabidOne was the only one I felt confident in giving it to me straight. He was my go to source for Packer football. 

You stole my source!!!! Now when Colquitt football gets brought up around the water cooler i dont know what the fuck to talk about!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Started at Rivals the year before Trinity beat out DBP in 2011 for the MNC. Rivals -> Texas site -> Nationalhsfootball -> then that Florida site with the guy who kept censoring us -> here. Been doing the pick'em since then as well. I still remember DownSouth forgetting his picks one week towards the end of the season then writing some 2 page poem about me and Dallas trying to screw him over lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Full of shit? For how I found this place? How else would I have found a bunch of anonymous, middle aged men, trolling, and fighting over HS Football. This place is priceless. 😉

Who you calling "middle aged"""...only if I live to be 130...lol.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I've been a member of boards since USA Today days. There are a few guys here from there that still post, including @RedZone, @15yds4gibberish, @The Guru @steeler01. Those were days were you really had to know your HSFB or you would get run. Deep South (although I don't think that was his handle) and OU112 were there I believe as well. There used to be a rumor that Lou Holtz and Mark May posted on that site. There was even a NYT article about the small group that posted on USA Today. Good memories. Obviously when Dallas' site went down I said to myself that I either start a site or I don't. Gave myself 24 hours and the rest is history. 

Here's how I remember it.  Some dude named Tommy Paine found an article in the NYT that talked about how there was a dedicated crew of about 600 posters following HSFB on a national level.  As a result  SteveP (aka Pappageorgio) who was a college scout (I miss that guy -- I learned a lot from him) started calling us the "Elite 600."  Steve P attracted some of his friends to the site, including Mark May who posted as Mr. Pigskin and Lou Holtz who was using  a Southern California name, but I can't remember what it was.

I know it was really them because one Saturday on College Game Day, Mark May gave an on air shout-out to SteveP and the Elite 600.  Also, there was a back door in the USAT system and you could read PM's between other posters...I never figured out who SteveP was, but others seemed to know.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How did you end up finding this site though? Was it Rab that toldja?

Lol, just heard some of the fans that sit around me talking about it, but I’ve had the same seats since 1991 and they’re not in the pound , so I don’t guess either of them was Rab. I’ve been checking in I guess for a couple of years but never registered, just lurking as y’all say...lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t trust @HawgGoneIt, @Rufus69 Or @CCBlackhatter regarding all things Colquitt! Lol. 

@ORabidOne was the only one I felt confident in giving it to me straight. He was my go to source for Packer football. 

You stole my source!!!! Now when Colquitt football gets brought up around the water cooler i dont know what the fuck to talk about!!!

NB....I hafta tell ya....you're one of my favorite "clowns".   In my defense...I have always lived by the adage...why tell the truth when a perfectly good lie will suffice.  There is already way too many people who think they're some sort of guru who knows everything there is to know about high school football.   I see no need to take this stuff seriously.   Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  Nothing to see here....(Smile).

Gospel

Rufus>>

Started out in the Orange County forums then somehow found DJ's site around 2012 or so.  Was shocked the day DJ's site closed down with no notice.  Completely cut off from everyone with no way to reconnect.  Finally found a Texas 6a site and registered there, found alot of the DJ guys, then guys told me about this site, and I switched over.  Can't remember which  member invited me over here, but I am sure the Folsom fans would voodoo doll that guy.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt you want me to believe we got 15 new members in last week.. Cmon now not one them came on and replied how their hearing about prep gridiron 

im on to all yall

F37417E7-C610-4B15-9475-3624E7F4E441.gif

Historically, opening weekend is usually our high time of the year. We have stats to prove it. We shared with all members who have never changed their handle...didn't you get it?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Historically, opening weekend is usually our high time of the year. We have stats to prove it. We shared with all members who have never changed their handle...didn't you get it?

Fuck the 1000 users cause most of them are lurkers or don’t contribute shit, but there is an Elite 300 of us that know football teams and players in other states that 99.7 of Americans can not, or don’t care 

WE ARE THE 300

96256A66-1207-438F-A949-BFF352911858.gif

• Like 2