Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

HawgGoneIt

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You lie all the time and then pretend that the stuff that you lied about is unimportant.

You've never taken responsibility for anything your life.

Someone posted their schedule and I looked them up one random time and posted a known fact about them. It was one random post about one random school years ago. 

And you are trying to paint it into me knowing every single fiber and DNA of every single tidbit of information about the school inside and out like i fucking created it. 

Quit the bullshit. Lying about me being apart of any sketchy dealing is dishonest at best and scummy at worst. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Because I speak to the people at the Bishop Sycamore on a regular basis. They said they never heard there was one issue the whole summer since the game was announced until the last week, the day after they beat some small school 66-6. 

They get a call from the Mainland coach mad that they have players from Michigan, New York as well as Ohio. 

The funny thing is Mainland agreed to the matchup before Bishop Sycamore even had one player. The Freedom Bowl signed them without even knowing what type of team they were. When Mainland found out this was a Midwest IMG they flipped out. 

The hotel breach was the excuse. Because if the teams were supposed to secure hotels 30 days after signing a contract then why wasn’t this a breach 2 months ago given the fact the contract was signed 3 months ago? 

Mysteriously, after they beat a team 66-6 and have studs everywhere it becomes about hotels? Bullshit

OK

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 8:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

They have already been in touch with Musso at IMG, and Smith at STA for 10/4. Not my connects. Just what Roy told me. Lol 

Now if only they can prove they are a real school and there aren’t 30 year olds on the team we might get to see what this team is about 😂

Hmm...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hmmm August 2019 was when I spoke to Lorenzo Roy and back to March 2019. 

He was The liaison that I spoke to in the summer of 2019 was the one who was telling me everything about their progress and details about fielding a team, scheduling games etc 

Lorenzo Roy is his real name?  Is Roy his last name?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, reggid said:

So you’re claiming you’re not a liar, you’re just a total idiot, is that it?

I guess so. I didn’t know they had bad intentions back in 2019. I had conversations back then about the progress and intentions and that was it. Nothing more involved. The thing I’m probably guilty of is relaying the information told to me on a message board. I couldn’t verify if it was true or not. That is my fault. That’s why I stopped talking to them from September 2019 on. I did want to see them in person when they played Clearwater Academy at the end of the 2019 season because I was skeptical at times myself. But that was because they got off to a rocky start. Once real teams started scheduling them and they were playing those games I just assumed everything was fine. If it was good enough for those ADs and coaches then it was good enough for me. any shady dealings they had behind the scenes conned the players any their families in real time. So of course it could have been hidden and covered up to everyone else 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess so. I didn’t know they had bad intentions back in 2019. I had conversations back then about the progress and intentions and that was it. Nothing more involved. The thing I’m probably guilty of is relaying the information told to me on a message board. I couldn’t verify if it was true or not. That is my fault. That’s why I stopped talking to them from September 2019 on. I did want to see them in person when they played Clearwater Academy at the end of the 2019 season because I was skeptical at times myself. But that was because they got off to a rocky start. Once real teams started scheduling them and they were playing those games I just assumed everything was fine. If it was good enough for those ADs and coaches then it was good enough for me. any shady dealings they had behind the scenes conned the players any their families in real time. So of course it could have been hidden and covered up to everyone else 

So why were you ignoring everything being told about the BS scam here on this board at the time?  You must be really, really stupid, huh?

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

cut him some slack he got catfished by Leroy Johnson Jr..lol

You could say that but I never lost anything or gave false info to anyone where they lost anything. 

I just posted their intentions back in 2019 from what was told to me. It would have been no different than a journalist or media outlet talking to them in the summer of 2019 and then writing an article of their intentions and progress.

Like I said I was guilty of posting some posts back then that sounded like truth but was just heresay. I worded it in a way that turned out to be fake news. That was my bad 

2 minutes ago, reggid said:

So why were you ignoring everything being told about the BS scam here on this board at the time?  You must be really, really stupid, huh?

I wasn’t ignoring it. I said if someone knows it is a scam and has proof then contact the proper authorities and or the victims in the scam. That wasn’t sarcasm. If someone had something that could have blown the lid off the con then they should have reported it. 

Just posting it here on a message board doesn’t have the same effect. 

And I thought everything was on the up and up solely because real teams with real coaches and ADs were still scheduling them. I felt like they would know more than anyone else because it’s their job and reputation on the line.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wasn’t ignoring it. I said if someone knows it is a scam and has proof then contact the proper authorities and or the victims in the scam. That wasn’t sarcasm. If someone had something that could have blown the lid off the con then they should have reported it. 

Just posting it here on a message board doesn’t have the same effect. 

And I thought everything was on the up and up solely because real teams with real coaches and ADs were still scheduling them. I felt like they would know more than anyone else because it’s their job and reputation on the line.

So even after all the folks here had revealed BS as a scam, you still believed it?   So you truly are a moron.  Got it.  Good call.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, reggid said:

So even after all the folks here had revealed BS as a scam, you still believed it?   So you truly are a moron.  Got it.  Good call.

Why wasn’t that information in the mainstream and not just on some obscure message boards? Why did it take making some giant company getting duped and looking stupid for the con to come to light? 

Pretty crazy that everyone reporting on it now was clueless about it before playing IMG on ESPN. The people on the message boards that knew about it should have stepped up with the info to the proper authorities 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

2020.. looks like you got a little GSB in you lol

image.png.1a30ce433aa716aa906999d51455111b.png

image.png.5a4cdb4b0469260b6ab750590ad79ed7.png

image.png.21b1bfba12adcf0fac186298f0dd4185.png

2021-

still in the know straight pimpin

image.png.3bbd6fee3dcb85d1bca068e7a4994727.png

DAMN.. Don't you feel dumb now Severino WAS RIGHT

image.png.b33f4720dad9c03e9c7649028f12deb3.png

best is yet to come? pimpin ain't easy

image.png.5a8e5e8b5777c02a2bae67ebe131fbcf.png

LOOK! AITH THIS CUTE YOU EVEN GOT A LITTLE NICK NAME FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM  ..LOL

image.png.957ef64d32c759367bf26f3c924c6a73.png

#STAYTUNED #MORETOCOME 

Good Lord — another GSB lapdog gets a beat-down.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why wasn’t that information in the mainstream and not just on some obscure message boards? Why did it take making some giant company getting duped and looking stupid for the con to come to light? 

Pretty crazy that everyone reporting on it now was clueless about it before playing IMG on ESPN. The people on the message boards that knew about it should have stepped up with the info to the proper authorities 

Sad — just sad.  Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.