Getting ready to Make that Charlotte Road Trip..

RedZone

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We are going to stop in Loganville, GA and say "hey and bye" to my sister. We don't get up there as much as we should.......than off to Charlotte.

Looks like there might be a little wind Friday night, but no rain in the forecast.

Rummel team should be in the air as I type or close to it.

B73E588A-DE48-40DC-83DC-CE539C33D797.gif

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We are going to stop in Loganville, GA and say "hey and bye" to my sister. We don't get up there as much as we should.......than off to Charlotte.

Looks like there might be a little wind Friday night, but no rain in the forecast.

EDs4EwtX4AA31r6.jpg

Safe travels and good luck! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We know that, Big Loser W/nothing...

Anyways, have FUN watching everyone else's scores tomorrow night and this weekend.

Cya in a couple days...got something for you!

612wtbiVxUL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dude your sick. You had to google that image, then save the image, then upload it to a HSFB message board. 

Sick fuck. You shouldnt be allowed 1,000 feet from any school let alone be allowed to watch Rummel get their head beat in the whole season. 

Red flags like a mutha fucka!!!! 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

EDs4EwtX4AA31r6.jpg

Be safe.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Funny that he's going to NC to watch his team vs a no-namer, but wouldn't travel to NJ when AR played a still relevant DBP. Sad. 

Charlotte Catholic has had some good teams the past few years and has talent.  You should know better considering you are so involved with the HS football matchup business 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Funny that he's going to NC to watch his team vs a no-namer, but wouldn't travel to NJ when AR played a still relevant DBP. Sad. 

Does it matter what freaking game he decides to go to???

You Jersey guys are ridiculous.  I need Bosco to start winning more so you guys have something to actually whine about...Geez.

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

EDs4EwtX4AA31r6.jpg

Be safe and enjoy your trip.  High school football road trips are great,

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

EDs4EwtX4AA31r6.jpg

very cool 

enjoy!