Mater Dei/Centennial Stream On Now

spflynn

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Is Folsom playing anyone this year ? 

They play DLS next. That’s it. If the beat DLS they should represent NorCal against either MD or Bosco in the state championship game. If they lose to DLS then they will play in a lower division game against maybe the winner of Cathedral Catholic vs Narbonne.... so basically like last year.

Just now, Bodysurf said:

They play DLS next. That’s it. If the beat DLS they should represent NorCal against either MD or Bosco in the state championship game. If they lose to DLS then they will play in a lower division game against maybe the winner of Cathedral Catholic vs Narbonne.... so basically like last year.

Wouldn’t the SS D2 champ be in the mix for the D-1 aa bowl? I am guessing it would be either Servite or Bishop Amat this year.

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not if the devil can't stay within 28 of DLS.  I saw Narbonne last night.  They can win out.  CC was a bunch of Juniors last year and are trending up.  Opposite for the devil

You are really out of touch if you think folsom is going to lose by 28. No wonder your tiers are a mess.  

I like both CC and Narbonne. Both top 5 in SoCal and right behind Folsom in CA rankings. If folsom gets waxed by DLS it’s a different story. 

• Like 1

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

You are really out of touch if you think folsom is going to lose by 28. No wonder your tiers are a mess.  

I like both CC and Narbonne. Both top 5 in SoCal and right behind Folsom in CA rankings. If folsom gets waxed by DLS it’s a different story. 

You and the rest of Nocal live up in a fantasy world. SDCC lost to La Costa Canyon the first game of the year last year. Good grief. They roll anyone in Nocal today. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

You and the rest of Nocal live up in a fantasy world. SDCC lost to La Costa Canyon the first game of the year last year. Good grief. They roll anyone in Nocal today. 

So predictable. Like I said before the game. 

Folsom vs San Diego =  SD teams suck

Centennial vs San Diego =  This is the best SD team of all time to ever walk the planet, would beat the 84 bears

#sad

48 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

No need to be obsessed with the undisputed #2 public in Ca. 😉

You just got beat by a San Diego 1AA team. lol!

Dude I doubt you're even from California... You're just some 2 bit troll who has latched on to Folsom. But you're not in Folsom... 

You're probably in some irrelevant city in some irrelevant state like Washington or Oregon... 

And if by chance you are in NorCal it's not Folsom... Probably some deadbeat city like Merced or Stockton... 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude I doubt you're even from California... You're just some 2 bit troll who has latched on to Folsom. But you're not in Folsom... 

You're probably in some irrelevant city in some irrelevant state like Washington or Oregon... 

And if by chance you are in NorCal it's not Folsom... Probably some deadbeat city like Merced or Stockton... 

Marin County baby