Antonio Brown released

Columbiafan

So if AB goes to NE and suddenly behaves, it would make me believe this was all an orchestrated move on his part. Doesn’t matter if NE is a well run organization or not. The guy was acting like an A-hole and the Raiders we’re doing their best not to allow him to get away with it via fines and suspensions — but he still acted up and is responsible for his behavior.

PITT is well run too and also competes for the playoffs and championships and he was acting up on them. So if he miraculously starts behaving like a model citizen for NE, you can’t sell me on it being because he’s suddenly playing for a 1st class organization and for a championship.

If it was about playing for a class organization and winning, he never would have forced his way out of PITT and he certainly wouldn’t have re-signed for all that $$ in OAK.

This kinda BS is not a good look for the NFL.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

So if AB goes to NE and suddenly behaves, it would make me believe this was all an orchestrated move on his part. Doesn’t matter if NE is a well run organization or not. The guy was acting like an A-hole and the Raiders we’re doing their best not to allow him to get away with it via fines and suspensions — but he still acted up and is responsible for his behavior.

PITT is well run too and also competes for the playoffs and championships and he was acting up on them. So if he miraculously starts behaving like a model citizen for NE, you can’t sell me on it being because he’s suddenly playing for a 1st class organization and for a championship.

If it was about playing for a class organization and winning, he never would have forced his way out of PITT and he certainly wouldn’t have re-signed for all that $$ in OAK.

This kinda BS is not a good look for the NFL.

Brown and Ben apparently could not stand each other.  Not sure why, but it was a toxic relationship.  Did Brown force his way out of Pittsburgh and Oakland - probably.  Does Belichick care - nope. He just got one of the best receivers in the league - for free.