MD vs. SFA- Who wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• MD- Close Game
    • MD- Comfortably
    • SFA- Close Game
    • SFA- Comfortably

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2019 at 10:55 PM

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Throwing out img's best to defenders on questionable calls.

I agree those were questionable, but the game didn't come down to the refs. MD got some questionable penalties and calls go against them as well. That onside kick was clearly MD's ball. 

The game came down to MD out coaching IMG and Bryce Young making critical plays. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In any other state that night, those IMG players remain on the field. #dirtyrefs

Blind siding a defenseless player is targeting and that’s an automatic ejection so no that kid is gone every where.

Swinging a player by the face mask away from the play after the whistle is a judgment on weather it was flagrant so maybe somewhere else he stays but regardless it was a total lack of discipline that put the refs in decision mode

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mje44 said:

IMG- 14 penalties for 138yds

Mater Dei- 16 penalties for 155yds

Not sure where people get the idea that the refs screwed IMG. 

What a great analysis 😬 Cmon bro it’s no secret that the #s don’t necessarily tell the story. Impact matters.... for both called penalties and uncalled ones 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GCTEXAS said:

What a great analysis 😬 Cmon bro it’s no secret that the #s don’t necessarily tell the story. Impact matters.... for both called penalties and uncalled ones 

Have you ever heard of a home job where the refs called more penalties on the home team? I haven't.

His point was that the refs decided this game & it was completely out of the hands of IMG, which is just simply not true.

If your "proof" was that it was a home job bc 2 players got ejected, in which no one here knows what happened or what was said on the field, then your going to have to come up with a better example. 

Where were all those people complaining when Mater Dei got screwed on the onside kick call? Talk about changing the trajectory of a game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

top 10 Bryce Young Facts:

1.       MacGyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips. Bryce Young can kill him and take it.

2.      Bryce Young doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

3.      If you ask Bryce Young what time it is, he always answers "Two seconds till". After you ask "Two seconds to what?", he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

4.      Since 1940, the year Bryce Young was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

5.      There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Bryce Young has breathed on.

6.      When Bryce Young goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

7.      Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Chuck gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.

8.      In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Bryce Young could use to kill you, including the room itself.

9.      Bryce Young doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

10.  Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Bryce Young.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

top 10 Bryce Young Facts:

1.       MacGyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips. Bryce Young can kill him and take it.

2.      Bryce Young doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

3.      If you ask Bryce Young what time it is, he always answers "Two seconds till". After you ask "Two seconds to what?", he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

4.      Since 1940, the year Bryce Young was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

5.      There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Bryce Young has breathed on.

6.      When Bryce Young goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

7.      Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Chuck gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.

8.      In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Bryce Young could use to kill you, including the room itself.

9.      Bryce Young doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

10.  Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Bryce Young.

You missed one spot while you were replacing.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:48 PM, mje44 said:

Have you ever heard of a home job where the refs called more penalties on the home team? I haven't.

His point was that the refs decided this game & it was completely out of the hands of IMG, which is just simply not true.

If your "proof" was that it was a home job bc 2 players got ejected, in which no one here knows what happened or what was said on the field, then your going to have to come up with a better example. 

Where were all those people complaining when Mater Dei got screwed on the onside kick call? Talk about changing the trajectory of a game.

If alluding to penalties/fouls. I have. Ever watch a basketball game up close in person?  

I have no thoughts on md/img game. I did not see it or even aware of players getting ejected lol 

My words are in isolation - nothing to do w MD/IMG.  Caught in the crossfires, prob should have not commented :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GCTEXAS said:

If alluding to penalties/fouls. I have. Ever watch a basketball game up close in person?  

I have no thoughts on md/img game. I did not see it or even aware of players getting ejected lol 

My words are in isolation - nothing to do w MD/IMG.  Caught in the crossfires, prob should have not commented :)

I see your point. Fair enough.

Welcome to the board!

• Thanks 1