MD vs. SFA- Who wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• MD- Close Game
    • MD- Comfortably
    • SFA- Close Game
    • SFA- Comfortably

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2019 at 10:55 PM

On 9/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, 181pl said:

SFA 40 MD 27

Too much D.

Disagree. Bryce young is the best player on the field. I expect to see a heavy run game from sfa and EJ & staff will adjust accordingly. Make the sfa quarterback  air it out to win. MD knows what it’s like to get smacked in the mouth and win games. In the last two years they’ve seen Gorman, img, C Centennial, Bosco 4x, DLS 2x oh and they play in the trinity league. I see Miami central and that’s about it in the last two years in terms of “tough” (relative) matchups for  sfa. Experience and scheme are in favor of MD imo but sfa is the 2nd best team MD will play this year if they struggle tonight they could be in trouble when it’s time play Bosco.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Disagree. Bryce young is the best player on the field. I expect to see a heavy run game from sfa and EJ & staff will adjust accordingly. Make the sfa quarterback  air it out to win. MD knows what it’s like to get smacked in the mouth and win games. In the last two years they’ve seen Gorman, img, C Centennial, Bosco 4x, DLS 2x oh and they play in the trinity league. I see Miami central and that’s about it in the last two years in terms of “tough” (relative) matchups for  sfa. Experience and scheme are in favor of MD imo but sfa is the 2nd best team MD will play this year if they struggle tonight they could be in trouble when it’s time play Bosco.

SFA has Their Star QB and WR who are Sophomores,  so to beat SFA you gotta get to the QB and punch his teeth,  same goes with WR, if he catches a pass in traffic and you have an opportunity to Decleat the WR go for it , don’t worry about penalties 

these SFA kids never been in a real fight 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

SFA has Their Star QB and WR who are Sophomores,  so to beat SFA you gotta get to the QB and punch his teeth,  same goes with WR, if he catches a pass in traffic and you have an opportunity to Decleat the WR go for it , don’t worry about penalties 

these SFA kids never been in a real fight 

Absolutely. Not denying the talent sfa has but MD has got the talent too. I’m not sold on SFA’s quarterback. He has a well coached defense that will show and disguise multiple looks tonight. He has never had to step up for his team and what I mean by that is the game has never been on his shoulders to win because they’ve never played anyone. If Mater Dei can cripple their running game, it could all depend on him. MD saw trey sanders and Noah Cain last year, they definitely got theirs against the defense but Blake corum is not either one of them. Bryce young has been there and no moment is too big for him. It’s also a little interesting that most people see MD as a non physical team. Roll Tape.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Good Counsel  made him look lost in a game like scrimmage. He was throwing the ball all over the place. Just not to a open receiver.. Good Counsel actually got the best of SFA in that scrum

And to have to travel across the country to battle it out with Bryce young in your first big time game is a tall task. No denying sfa has the talent but not the experience in these games. Also, the starters haven’t been tested enough to play 4 full quarters of football in how long??

• Like 1

Great job MD. Out coached. Bryce Young's quick release too much. Better receivers and better game plan. Could have been worse. SFA made some very costly mistakes, but MD too much of a machine. Didn't look like SFA had much of a plan, other than to simply line up and overwhelm MD. That wasn't going to happen and their game plan sucked.