Milton GA 14, JSerra CA 17 - Final

ECHS05

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

Not sure about chads but there were a few milfs...

Thatā€™s because most of the people in Milton donā€™t even know there is a high school football gameĀ going on today. Theyā€™re probably golfing or some shit.Ā Ā Not exactly Moultrie or West TexasĀ in fan supportĀ brother. Ā 

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We sat on the Milton side and during the first qtr the parents said that Jserra wasnā€™t used to the heat and the Milton coaches told the kids JSerra was soft. Ā Because they were an Orange County team

That'd be some serious irony...Ā 

Milton and John's Creek areĀ  the Beverly Hills of Atlanta...Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Thatā€™s because most of the people in Milton donā€™t even know there is a high school football gameĀ going on today. Theyā€™re probably golfing or some shit.Ā Ā Not exactly Moultrie or West TexasĀ in fan supportĀ brother. Ā 

I mean... Golfing in Milton right now doesn't sound bad...Ā 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

North Fulton women šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤

Shit man... Who you telling...Ā 

DuluthĀ  and Suwanee especially....Ā  Ā 

Buford ain't bad either...Ā 

Back when I stayed in Marietta with my uncle before leaving for Savannah I used to practically live in Duluth... Man... That place has spoiled my taste in women in the best way possible...Ā 

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Doesn't Milton recruit ? I know a few years back there B-ball program had some infractions for recruiting violations

I think Milton will be back in a year or 2. They lost a really good QB, he was their Bryce Young... And lost all of their skill position players on both sides. They are very inexperienced. They may even make a small run later in the year. They lost 2 last year early & came on pretty strong... But there is no Jordan Yates or Joseph Charleston on O or D on this team, they wont do much.

You can tell they thought their only chance was to eat clock,Ā beĀ conservative, limit mistakes, put a few points up and try to hold it...

Didnt quite work. Although they thoroughly controlled the 1st half outside of 1 big pass play. JSerra could do absolutely nothing on O and Milton was just railing off 1st downs.

I actually just watched the last 2 minutes because I missed it yesterday...

Milton drove down to the JSerra 19 & couldve kicked a FG to send it to OT... But, in the last 10 secs, instead of just throwing it away & set up for the FG attempt the next play...Ā the QB fumbles the ball backwards for like a 20 yard loss... Are you kidding me...Ā šŸ˜‚Ā Milton gave that one away in the last 3 mins.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You can tell they thought their only chance was to eat clock,Ā beĀ conservative, limit mistakes, put a few points up and try to hold it...

Yeah, given their results they did the same thing last year.

They're like North Gwinnett. Not great but Georgians will pretend that they are/were.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yeah, given their results they did the same thing last year.

They're like North Gwinnett. Not great but Georgians will pretend that they are/were.

They had much better players last year. They are just inexperienced. And they really shouldve won this game vs JSerra.

You are looking at their scores... Without watching the games.

North Gwinnett is good most years, not great.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are looking at their scores... Without watching the games.

They beat a shit South Gwinnett team, 28-19, and a shit Alpharetta team, 37-27.

They weren't very good.

Stop being a flaming fake by pretending that film study is the first thing that should be done.

You expose yourself every time you do it.

58 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I think Milton will be back in a year or 2. They lost a really good QB, he was their Bryce Young... And lost all of their skill position players on both sides. They are very inexperienced. They may even make a small run later in the year. They lost 2 last year early & came on pretty strong... But there is no Jordan Yates or Joseph Charleston on O or D on this team, they wont do much.

Didnt quite work. Although they thoroughly controlled the 1st half outside of 1 big pass play. JSerra could do absolutely nothing on O and Milton was just railing off 1st downs.

On the cycle that I've tried explaing to the national gurus for the last 5 years.Ā 

The public schools generally are on a 2 up 2 down type cycle, with the exception of a select few that have either arrived as a program or are benefitting from the exact perfect move ins each year.Ā 

Sometimes they can persevere and only suffer one season down by standards. Usually it's one down and one on the mend then one or two in the upper echelon of the state.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

On the cycle that I've tried explaing to the national gurus for the last 5 years.Ā 

The public schools generally are on a 2 up 2 down type cycle, with the exception of a select few that have either arrived as a program or are benefitting from the exact perfect move ins each year.Ā 

Sometimes they can persevere and only suffer one season down by standards. Usually it's one down and one on the mend then one or two in the upper echelon of the state.

That's why Georgia has no elite programs.

• Like 1