Mater Dei defeats SFA 34-18

ATLien12x

22 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

You obviously don’t know about a lot of things.

You have to pay attention to where some of these kids are committed to.  Any of them committed to Bama has like a 2 percent chance of starting next year.  LSU likewise.  A lot of these kids are committed to 25 programs who have some solid depth.  I would say 4 of the kids between both teams has a chance to start as true freshman next season.  None of the offensive lineman on either squad.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

You have to pay attention to where some of these kids are committed to.  Any of them committed to Bama has like a 2 percent chance of starting next year.  LSU likewise.  A lot of these kids are committed to 25 programs who have some solid depth.  I would say 4 of the kids between both teams has a chance to start as true freshman next season.  None of the offensive lineman on either squad.

Not to be a smart aleck but let’s make sure some of these kids fully qualify to these FBS schools 1st before declaring them day 1 starters.   

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

That’s a different topic from what horses ass was saying though

31 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I am a admitted hater of Poggi and what he is doing but I do think a school like SFA should exists and should help the disadvantaged kids of Baltimore get ahead. The actual real intent of the school.  But buying out the schools mission to chase a fake national championship is ridiculous 

But if those disadvantaged kids are good at football?

Bridge too far!

Unacceptable!

Ridiculous!

POP stop race baiting...FYI Mater  Dei is ten times the academic institution as St Frances...Not to mention St Frances has a history of kids not qualifying and it has nothing to do with race just the academics at SFA are sub par along with them admitting academically ineligible students from their public school so they can play.. Complete different admittance standards between the schools.. 

I am a admitted hater of Poggi and what he is doing but I do think a school like SFA should exists and should help the disadvantaged kids of Baltimore get ahead. The actual real intent of the school.  But buying out the schools mission to chase a fake national championship is ridiculous 

POP stop race baiting...FYI Mater  Dei is ten times the academic institution as St Frances...Not to mention St Frances has a history of kids not qualifying and it has nothing to do with race just the academics at SFA are sub par along with them admitting academically ineligible students from their public school so they can play.. Complete different admittance standards between the schools.. 

So a guy from Texas with no clue about SF...can question the eligibility of people he has never met and has no first hand information...and that is ok with you?