SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Dude ur not a joes guy you signed on under that name hours ago. So no one can see you're a Joe's hater.

My man, I love Joes.  My kid's there now, and in his sport, we have none of this stuff.  We have to clean up our car.  The whole BNU does.  It has to stop being lead by people who are in it for themselves.  The recruiters.  The feeders.  The boosters.  The jock riders.  I saw Tits City swingin' on the dip bars on the way out.  Back in the day, I had to fight for the right to do dips.--I just didn't freakin' stroll on to someone else dip bars

I love Joes.  They always play for respect.  How can I not love them?

And who would be stupid enough to call themselves a fanboy when they weren't just to hide hate?  I don't be drinkin' no Hata-Aid

you need to make a halftime posting adjustment

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Would love to read the Testadura guys comments.  LOL.

They are still living in 2009.

The game has evolved substantially and some of them don't realize it.  Maybe they will after this game.

I talked to Augie's asst a while ago along those lines, and said that.  I told him to recruit like crazy--like nothing else matters--, get a Bama or Clemson recruit at QB and 5 P-5 WRs, and he said he tried to have Augie do that in NJ, but Augie was havin' none of that.  He wanted to play ole school.  You just cant talk sense to people.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Yes they do. There are not 50 teams better than SJR.

St. Frances is a different level and would do this to just about anybody not named MD or SJB. I expect them to beat IMG fairly comfortably.

No way does SFA beat IMG comfortably. In fact, I’m not even sure they beat them. And I’m a East Baltimore native, who has known most of the SFA staff for over 2 decades. 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Blasphemy... get out of here with that Negative Nancy shit , especially an hour before kickoff 

Bro, i should have left it for later.  Joes is still the best in NJ, easily.  they didn't get 28 hung on them in q1.  Many BNU teams would have.

Alaimo didn't get time or receiver separation.  No run game setting up pass game.  St F is just a great team.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Bro, i should have left it for later.  Joes is still the best in NJ, easily.  they didn't get 28 hung on them in q1.  Many BNU teams would have.

Alaimo didn't get time or receiver separation.  No run game setting up pass game.  St F is just a great team.

That's what Poggi said of MD.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, old_e said:

That's what Poggi said of MD.

He's lucky Canavari didn't show up

MD's stud WR got separation last night., especially with the shorter routes.  Very precise.  Incredible.  SJC's WRs typical weren't open (yeah I know a couple got loose in q2), even that kid going to LSU was covered.  Edelman gets open.  40 times and size aren't everything.

Granted that BYU commit isn't in MD's QB's league.  Pitch & catch.  We all know the game evolved.  NJ had 60 FBS players and no 5 stars.  Last night they had 25 P-5 players, and 40 kids with at least 1 FBS offer.  That's not evolution--that's social engineering.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Screenshot_20190928-181543_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nice quote.  Forgot he was the coach.  good coach.  Kids aren't as well coached as Joes, but it's not Poggi's fault, and when you're that talented and big, does it matter?.

Joes reminds me of Evander Holyfield.  Can't say any more about them.  They fought a beast, and were never manhandled.  They will not lose again

2 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Nice quote.  Forgot he was the coach.  good coach.  Kids aren't as well coached as Joes, but it's not Poggi's fault, and when you're that talented and big, does it matter?.

Joes reminds me of Evander Holyfield.  Can't say any more about them.  They fought a beast, and were never manhandled.  They will not lose again

All I know I feel bad for who ever joes plays next

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

May I ask how you found us on here?

My kid is at Joes.  A soph.  He doesn't play football.  He was telling me over the summer about this kid who's an animal, in a good way.  I searched him, trying to get to MaxPreps to get his year and stats, and found this site, too.  The kid had a nice game today, btw.

I looked at this site now and again, saw a sign up push, ignored that, saw the NJ interest pickup this past week, and joined a short while before the game today.

How's that sound?

• Like 3