Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

@Texasball

I am not into this back and forth but Broken Arrow, OK has 98K Plus people and 1 HS.  

Allen is not the only City 

Broken Arrow, OK has one freshman academy (ninth grade), one high school (grades 10-12), one options academy (BA Academy, BA Virtual School and Margaret Hudson Program)

B..A  freshman Academy It has 1,299 students

Allen Lowery Freshman center has 1,598

They are very similar both with Helluva facilities for H.S.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Texasball

I am not into this back and forth but Broken Arrow, OK has 98K Plus people and 1 HS.  

Broken Arrow, OK has one freshman academy (ninth grade), one high school (grades 10-12), one options academy (BA Academy, BA Virtual School and Margaret Hudson Program)

You also forgot Union HS takes kids from that area(They're zoned into Broken arrow)

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Screenshot_20191021-190912_Maps.thumb.jpg.22dbe68b3496d5dc997c6beea0a2aecb.jpgScreenshot_20191021-190912_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-190931_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am not going back and forth.  B.A. is just like Allen for that argument Allen shares kids with Plano and Lucas they are all within a stones throw.  B.A. Independent school district does not count Tulsa. 

is a public school district in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Since its formation in 1904, BAPS has become a dynamic leader in public education. The district resides in an urban-suburban community with nearby agricultural areas and a growing business and industrial base. Serving more than 19,000 students, BAPS has four early childhood centers (Pre-K), 15 elementary schools (grades K-5), five middle schools (grades 6-8), one freshman academy (ninth grade), one high school (grades 10-12), one options academy (BA Academy, BA Virtual School and Margaret Hudson Program).[1][2]

Broken Arrow High School and the Freshman Academy are fully accredited by the state of Oklahoma and the North Central Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges. 

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Steeler...  If Ryan Tannehill sucks so bad.

What does that make Sam Darnold (San Clemente HS / USC)?

He was a whopping (11-32-86 yards- 4 INT and fumble).   BIG TIME!!!!

Darnold still has a season at least before we can decide who he is. Not enough data on him yet

2nd season and he just came back from Mono. Tanehill still sucks as an NFL QB regardless of what Darnold's career becomes

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You are comparing an Allen Suburb to Union. 🤘  I am out B.A. mirrors Allen 1 HS in a Large Suburb. 

I wouldn't call this Small for an Allen Suburb. 

You're comparing them

Im telling you that Union pulls from Broken Arrow, and has 3 times the enrollment of Lucas Lovejoy. Which means,  Broken Arrow isn't pulling from a city of 98k, more like 60-70k if that

36 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They're zoned into 1/3 of the  city you moron. 

stop talking about shit you know nothing about...Yes, I know these schools and know all the coaches and I know they are not stealing players that should be at BA.  If anything these days Union kids are transferring to BA!

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

stop talking about shit you know nothing about...Yes, I know these schools and know all the coaches and I know they are not stealing players that should be at BA.  If anything these days Union kids are transferring to BA!

You dumbass. Do you understand what being zoned into a city means?

What the hell does knowing coaches have to do with the attendance area?

• Haha 1

The UIL just ruled today on the two brothers (Nellors) that moved to Texas this summer and were playing for Mt. Vernon High School.

Both of them have been ruled ineligible by the UIL because their move was for athletic reasons.

See California... this is what happens when you have a State Governing Sports Authority (UIL) that actually enforces rules.

The UIL would have a heart-attack if they had to deal with clown-BS that is going on in California.

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

The UIL just ruled today on the two brothers (Nellors) that moved to Texas this summer and were playing for Mt. Vernon High School.

Both of them have been ruled ineligible by the UIL because their move was for athletic reasons.

See California... this is what happens when you have a State Governing Sports Authority (UIL) that actually enforces rules.

The UIL would have a heart-attack if they had to deal with clown-BS that is going on in California.

If you wanna be somebodies bitch and get told when,where and how to raise your kids that’s on you.Dont blame California 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, DevilDog said:

@Texasball

B..A  freshman Academy It has 1,299 students

Allen Lowery Freshman center has 1,598

They are very similar both with Helluva facilities for H.S.

You make great point here.  Yet the idiots spin it.