Baseball

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Fuck that shit. Raised in Dekalb and live  in Gwinnett. That ain’t my sports team. Changing my name on here tomorrow 

This series started out wack. I knew they were in trouble when the game 1 starting pitcher came from warming up, walked right by the mound to the dugout and kept on going down the tunnel. Oblique strain or something. 

The writing was on the wall right then. 

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This series started out wack. I knew they were in trouble when the game 1 starting pitcher came from warming up, walked right by the mound to the dugout and kept on going down the tunnel. Oblique strain or something. 

The writing was on the wall right then. 

Karma you guys doing that Native Indian jerk off move

Stop doing it and you win one again or play the Cleveland Indians again

your best friend when things are down 😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Karma you guys doing that Native Indian jerk off move

Stop doing it and you win one again or play the Cleveland Indians again

your best friend when things are down 😀

What move is it? The one where I bend the bill of my hat into a W shape and shake it in front of me? 

That shit hasn't worked since Smoltz, Avery, Maddox and  Glavine retired. Can't forget about my relievers, the left and righty submariners... Borbon and Clontz. And what about my 103 mph fastball closer Wohler. 

Yeah. It stopped working in the 90's. 

• Haha 1

Baseball more than any other sport probably has the best likelihood of the better team not winning a single given game or short series. People were calling Houston one of the best team on paper in many years, and rightfully so. And their season is coming down to a single game tomorrow where anything can happen. Same goes for the Dodgers today. They were by far the best team in the National league this season but their season could very well end tonight if Stephen Strasburg has his good stuff going.

Just now, Bodysurf said:

Baseball more than any other sport probably has the best likelihood of the better team not winning a single given game or short series. People were calling Houston one of the best team on paper in many years, and rightfully so. And their season is coming down to a single game tomorrow where anything can happen. Same goes for the Dodgers today. They were by far the best team in the National league this season but their season could very well end tonight if Stephen Strasburg has his good stuff going.

Hockey too.  The NFL and NBA are more chalk

• Like 1