CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Joe Burrow is fast becoming a legend in Louisiana, if not already....statues will soon be built and I will worship him.

I have to give some love to RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire from Catholic-BR.

20 carries 103 yds 3 TD

9 rec 77 yds 1 TD

First player to score 4 TDs vs Alabama under Saban.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire single handily beat Rummel in the 2015 State Championship game. Couldn't stop him. We knocked the shit out of him, but he just wouldn't go down or stay down...we lost the game 31-28.

Don Bosco beat us that same year 10-3.

That Rummel team featured LSU WR Ja'Marr Chase and LSU DB Kristian Fulton......those guys came up big today too. Both projected first rounders....

Anyways........lots of football left.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

So y’all are banking on Georgia to defeat LSU to keep Bama out? Yikes. Don’t like the odds 

Don’t like the odds Georgia beating LSU or keeping Bama out even if that was the case? Because no way in hell they let 3 teams in one conference in the playoff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

So y’all are banking on Georgia to defeat LSU to keep Bama out? Yikes. Don’t like the odds 

At the end of the season Bama will have:

• Zero championships, not even divisional.
  • Zero wins over teams of note (and please don't tell us A&M or Auburn count for something).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

At the end of the season Bama will have:

• Zero championships, not even divisional.
  • Zero wins over teams of note (and please don't tell us A&M or Auburn count for something).

Oregon has ZERO ranked wins. 

Oklahoma has ZERO ranked wins. 

Utah has ZERO ranked wins. 

They all lost to shitty football teams. It’s not Alabama’s fault no one else is better 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

They all lost to shitty football teams. It’s not Alabama’s fault no one else is better 

Utah, Oregon and OU can all be conf champs each having g quality wins. Bama will not win their division will not win conference and have no quality wins. Yeah name ur bet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oregon will have Utah

Oklahoma would have Baylor and maybe Oklahoma St

Utah would have Oregon...

And they would be conference champions.

This really isn't hard.

Just now, ATLien12x said:

You named FOUR LOSS Washington as Utah’s best win tonight. “qUaLiTy” 

Bad guys never really do lose, do they? Sucks doesn’t it. 

There is no way the committees let 3 teams from one conference in the playoff!!!

If Georgia beat LSU

1. Ohio St (13-0)

2. Clemson (13-0)

3. Georgia (12-1)

4. LSU (12-1)

5. PAC 12 Champion (12-1)

6. Big 12 Champion (12-1) Sorry Baylor

7. Bama 

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You named FOUR LOSS Washington as Utah’s best win tonight. “qUaLiTy” 

Sucks never having a chance. Living in a state like Utah. I get it. I’d be upset if I were you too  

Dont worry bro you guys still can get a few pelts on the wall. Let's look at that gauntlet of a schedule bama has left. Miss ST oh boy. WCU who the fuck is WCU? Then that team you said had the 9th best QB in the SEC AU. Yeah man they win out they will get in over any conference champ.

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Joe Burrow is fast becoming a legend in Louisiana, if not already....statues will soon be built and I will worship him.

I have to give some love to RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire from Catholic-BR.

20 carries 103 yds 3 TD

9 rec 77 yds 1 TD

First player to score 4 TDs vs Alabama under Saban.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire single handily beat Rummel in the 2015 State Championship game. Couldn't stop him. We knocked the shit out of him, but he just wouldn't go down or stay down...we lost the game 31-28.

Don Bosco beat us that same year 10-3.

That Rummel team featured LSU WR Ja'Marr Chase and LSU DB Kristian Fulton......those guys came up big today too. Both projected first rounders....

Anyways........lots of football left.

Speaking of Joe Burrow, wasn't there a certain someone who tried to say that Joe Burrow isn't mobile earlier this week? Lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

U keep saying that yet run from a bet.

LOLOLOL you don’t even have $500 to bet. You’re throwing out an imaginary number you know you can’t afford knowing when it happens you’ll just disappear. 

Send a picture with the cash money laid out by your username on a piece of paper by the end of next week and we’ll make that bet. But we both know you don’t have it. If you did, you wouldn’t live in a shitty state like Utah. Again, like Bama, I like my chances

• Haha 1