CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

50 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Alabama, what a choke job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wasn't a choke genius.... 

LSU was in control the whole game... 

A choke would've been if Bama lost the lead and lost... But that wasn't the case... 

Can you for once use your hands to pull your head out your ass and think... 

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Anyone check on Atlien is he ok? 

Alabama will make the playoff, why wouldn’t I be? Yes I’m okay. There’s been one undefeated champion in a LONG TIME and it was Clemson. Teams lose. Ton of football left 

Im okay that Alabama lost by five to the probable No. 1 seed in the playoffs. Two Tua turnovers led to 14 points. That’s the sufferance in the game. 

They’ll get their rematch when it shakes out. Good win for LSU and a Heisman performance from Joe Burrow. Good for them. King of the Sec this year 

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Alabama will make the playoff. Yes I’m okay? There’s been one undefeated champion in a LONG TIME and it was Clemson. Teams lose. 

Im okay that Alabama lost by five to the probable No. 1 seed in the playoffs. They’ll get their rematch when it shakes out 

They were down 33 to 13 at one point whilst I was puking in my buddy's back seat. I told that sucker to get leather. He said "In a Kia!?"

xD

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were down 33 to 13 at one point whilst I was puking in my buddy's back seat. I told that sucker to get leather. He said "In a Kia!?"

xD

Yes Tua fumbled at LSU’s six yard line and threw a pick returned inside his own 13 with twenty six seconds left in the half. 14 point swing (that one is also on Saban) Two huge turnovers created separation in the first half. Bama scored touchdowns on 4 of their 5 drives in the second half. (Turnover on downs across the midfield the other) 

Hell the dude stepped out of bounds and they reviewed it and still gave it to lsu 🤷🏻‍♂️ CBS replay guy was stumped. They are scary good on offense and I think they’re 50-50 with Bama this year which is the best they’ve been since 2011. I’m not gonna sit here and say bama wins rematch because idk. I think it’ll be very similar, in the 40s. Neither defense could really stop the other 

20AF7D34-FAF3-4EBF-809C-C881ED82122F.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yes Tua fumbled at LSU’s six yard line and threw a pick returned inside his own 13 with twenty six seconds left in the half. 14 point swing (that one is also on Saban) Two huge turnovers created separation in the first half. Bama scored touchdowns on 4 of their 5 drives in the second half. (Turnover on downs across the midfield the other) 

Hell the dude stepped out of bounds and they reviewed it and still gave it to lsu 🤷🏻‍♂️ CBS replay guy was stumped. They are scary good on offense and I think they’re 50-50 with Bama this year which is the best they’ve been since 2011. I’m not gonna sit here and say bama wins rematch because idk. I think it’ll be very similar, in the 40s. Neither defense could really stop the other 

20AF7D34-FAF3-4EBF-809C-C881ED82122F.jpeg

Yep those vaunted defenses were exposed. Crazy how that happens when teams have a quality QB.

Next yr both teams will be starting freshman QB's you SEC guys will be screaming vaunted defense again.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Alabama will make the playoff, why wouldn’t I be? Yes I’m okay. There’s been one undefeated champion in a LONG TIME and it was Clemson. Teams lose. Ton of football left 

Im okay that Alabama lost by five to the probable No. 1 seed in the playoffs. Two Tua turnovers led to 14 points. That’s the sufferance in the game. 

They’ll get their rematch when it shakes out. Good win for LSU and a Heisman performance from Joe Burrow. Good for them. King of the Sec this year 

You at least a believer now?    LSU can score bro!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bryce Young may be better than Tua in a few years. Not as a pure passer but all around play-maker in a few years. I have very high hopes for them. So I hope I don’t talk too highly of those SEC defenses 

Both teams will get their pick out up and coming QB's. LSU may be the next Alabama... I hope I'm wrong.