Week 13 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

May need to upgrade the terabytes to accommdate this weeks "theyre not excuses, they are reasons"

Folsom - punk'd

Coolhwip - rolled

Allen - Out conditioned

The Bishop - In trouble 3rd Qtr

St. Eds - Let one slip away

Katy - another narrow escape

Mission Viejo - Running Clocked

Cen10 - Out manned

Lakeland - Trending down past few weeks, now complete collapse

Northwestern - Struggles

Colerain - OUT

Hoban - Out

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Coolwhip... had a great run for about a decade. It was real fun while it lasted. Glad I had a part in it, even though it was a miniscule.part. 

source.gif.de35b8629ebf5bee1e13556f0996b246.gif

People don't understand how much a great coach is a difference maker at the high school level.  You can't lose the head guy and expect to continue on the same trajectory.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

People don't understand how much a great coach is a difference maker at the high school level.  You can't lose the head guy and expect to continue on the same trajectory.

Man... these clowns fired Rush Propst, then told Tommy Knotts they were going a different direction. 

We see the direction. arrow-pointing-rightwards-then-curving-downwards_2935.png.242e1d2d7be6cc89a47c855df96f3b0b.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

"We thought CJ Daniels (Parkview WR) was on our team." - Colquitt DC

"Touching the QB is not allowed." Colquitt Defense

"Special teams? What the fuck is special teams? - Colquitt' Unspecial Teams Coach (if we even have one of those anymore)

Man, I was at the game so I can't say what the hell, but, did something happen to Emmanuel Perez on his last punt or something? Just trying to wrap my head around why he wasn't punting anymore after the two pretty nice punts in the third quarter. Not that it would have made a huge difference, but, you know... 

Seemed like a pretty bad decision from my seat. Just one spot I couldn't help but notice where we didn't put our kids in the best position to win the game. We already knew what to expect from the other punter. 

Idk what to say about playing.20 yards off of number 1 all night either. He ate our ass up and we never made the adjustment. Hell, we gave them him almost all night. He had a free 5 plus yards almost anytime they wanted it, and that was only because our coverage guys could close pretty quickly. If not for that he gets a free 10-15 yards whenever they wanted. 

• Sad 1

Posted by Ohio fan 

I’m probably biased but I still think it’s tough at that angle to say if he did or did not get in. Overall I think the game was pretty poorly officiated. That double reversal of the spot on the 4th and 1 play was something I’ve never seen before. I also saw Mentor d linemen get held a ton, I figured they were just letting the kids play on some of them. If a lot of those kids for Eds are underclassmen they are going to be unstoppable the next couple years.