GA Quarterfinal Games To Watch

ECHS05

5 hours ago, old_e said:

You dont see? He is stating that a Colquitt County team, coached by Propst, with talent would put a running clock on Bryce Young and the Monarchs. Now we wont know this because that game is not gonna happen.  However,  we do know that a Colquitt County team coached by Propst could not put a running clock on a much lesser talented team in Vista Murrieta.  Let me add to that Propst team was close to winning the GA state title. 

Uh... I didnt say Colquitt Co.

I pretty much said 2018 Grayson coached by Rush Propst. Make Rush the HC at Grayson in 2018, and that wouldve been a pretty good team.

I didnt say Georgia has a team thatd beat Mater Dei.

And did you really use Vista Murrieta? The team that played Colquitt and had barely 100 yards of total offense and only scored off of a fumble recovery? 

That was also a 4 loss Colquitt team.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, old_e said:

You dont see? He is stating that a Colquitt County team, coached by Propst, with talent would put a running clock on Bryce Young and the Monarchs. Now we wont know this because that game is not gonna happen.  However,  we do know that a Colquitt County team coached by Propst could not put a running clock on a much lesser talented team in Vista Murrieta.  Let me add to that Propst team was close to winning the GA state title. 

I think he was saying that if Grayson from last year was coached by Rush Propst, not a Colquitt County team. Colquitt has NEVER had the amount of talent that Grayson team had. EVER. 

That Grayson team was loaded. I think they could give this year's MD a run, given the coach and a neutral field as ECHS05 put it.  

I'm afraid you misunderstood the post.

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I pretty much said 2018 Grayson coached by Rush Propst. Make Rush the HC at Grayson in 2018, and that wouldve been a pretty good team.

And did you really use Vista Murrieta? The team that played Colquitt and had barely 100 yards of total offense and only scored off of a fumble recovery? 

I guess I should have read to the next page before posting, I'd have seen you already had the pass batted down. 

xD

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Boys and Gals,

I said a dozen times if not a million times... the coach is not the sole reason nor the QB... However the ax falls where it falls because it's way it's done.

I have seen a IMMENSELY talented team up close get taken out because of the issues periphery... helicopter parents, daddyball, "advisors" etc., implode.

Some on the spectrum obsess, and obsess they do and pretty good at numbers I may add.😁

Regards,

BGW

I'm definitely on the spectrum! 

Definitely. 

I'm also like Fred. Not everyone wants to be a froth mouthed idiot like Rab. Sometimes, things are better kept to oneself because they are counter-productive. Sometimes that's easier said than done, especially for someone on the spectrum. 

xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's:

1. Inaccurate not what the headbutt was for... 

2. Yea perhaps they'd prefer a coach that takes em  out for steak dinners. 

Honestly I’m probably wrong , but what worked with colquit doesn’t Necessarily  mean will work for Grayson  , they need a loose coach, like Coach Watson

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Honestly I’m probably wrong , but what worked with colquit doesn’t Necessarily  mean will work for Grayson  , they need a loose coach, like Coach Watson

Jeff Herron isnt a loose HC. And he won state in his 1st & only season at Grayson in 2016.

And Grayson finished Top 5 in the country in every poll.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Jeff Herron isnt a loose HC. And he won state in his 1st & only season at Grayson in 2016.

And Grayson finished Top 5 in the country in every poll.

Herron just understood how to get the kids to run through a wall for him. 

Rush Propst has that same understanding. 

All great high school coaches know and understand that the kids need certain things to get them fired up and to unify and play to their or in some cases beyond their potential. 

42 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

HAHAHAHA!!! coach Jeff Herron was as tight as tight can get... And although he only stayed for 1 season I promise you.... He didnt do the whole "Loose" thing...

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What happened to Coach Herron ??

Went to TL Hanna in SC after the 2016 season.

Led them to an 11-1 season in 2017. And 14-1 in 2018, they went to the SC 5A State Championship where they lost to Dutch Fork and then he retired.

Without Coach Herron this season, Hanna went 7-3 losing in the 1st rd of the playoffs.

In 2016 without Herron, TLH was 6-5 and #24 in SC, in 2017 and 2018 with Herron they had a combined record of 25-2 and finished #4 & #3 in SC respectively.... Now this year without him they are back to #54.

Herron is a hell of a coach.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

At least we both agree that Vista Murrieta team sucked. Also, can you send a GA team to Cali again next year.  I want another shot at a southern bell.😁