MY Bad 🤗 Dot The i >Wisconsin

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Yes the media will make it seem like OSU dominated the B1G championship.    They will say UGA is shitty, but Wisconsin is amazing.  

UGA's offense was kinda shitty.  Fromm is mediocre (#42 in pass efficiency in the FBS). Swift was injured (just two carries today). Best receiver out.  Arguable 2nd best receiver out for a half. FG kicker whiffed twice... Simple facts.

LSU had an awesome offensive performance against a team with a feeble offense.

Nobody is saying Wisco is amazing. They are a very solid top ten team.

Need a fucking tissue?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

UGA's offense was kinda shitty.  Fromm is mediocre (#42 in pass efficiency in the FBS). Swift was injured (just two carries today). Best receiver out.  Arguable 2nd best receiver out for a half. FG kicker whiffed twice... Simple facts.

LSU had an awesome offensive performance against a team with a feeble offense.

Nobody is saying Wisco is amazing. They are a very solid top ten team.

Need a fucking tissue?

No tissue needed.  Just don't think OSU is as complete as most think they are.    I guess we'll all find out come playoff time.  

2 hours ago, concha said:

I think LSU will jump Ohio State but the adjustments and 2nd half ass whipping may keep things as they are.

And it should.

Ohio State 13 opponents have a higher win % than those on LSU’s schedule. Therefore they played a tougher schedule.

Don’t insult me with rankings of teams when they played. That crap has been proven faulty. Texas didn’t end the season in the top 25, let alone top 10, therefore that isn’t a win that should be lauded.

Also, Ohio State didn’t play any FCS teams.

Ohio State just played an opponent for the 2nd time this season. A conference opponent no less. That they previously beat by 31 points. They didn’t take them seriously. Until the 2nd half, when they dominated yet again. 27-0.