So many guru's on here. Who can

Ga96

5 hours ago, Pops said:

which 7 aren’t you counting?

Simple arithmetic. The question said 24 state championships, so I knew that eliminated DLS or any California team. The CIF started the SBG’s in 2006, it’s 2019! There were a few state championships played in the 1920’s but wasn't that many (think Berkeley and Bakersfield won a few?). So the math doesn’t work.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Simple arithmetic. The question said 24 state championships, so I knew that eliminated DLS or any California team. The CIF started the SBG’s in 2006, it’s 2019! There were a few state championships played in the 1920’s but wasn't that many (think Berkeley and Bakersfield won a few?). So the math doesn’t work.

Also Gorman was the national champion from 2014-2016. 

So yes that is incorrect.

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

You said 6 MNCs

17 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Also Gorman was the national champion from 2014-2016. 

So yes that is incorrect.

I count all MNCs 

I’ll count DV or STA if they get one this year

am sure Negroncounts 2013 since he was loudly high-diving in SBG parking lot when CP came out with theirs (which is the two DLS won during BG’s USAT streak).

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I count all MNCs 

I’ll count DV or STA if they get one this year

am sure Negroncounts 2013 since he was loudly high-diving in SBG parking lot when CP came out with theirs (which is the two DLS won during BG’s USAT streak).

Also incorrect info re: 2013 MNC. 

BTW from Florida was the consensus champion that year.

”The Booker T. Washington Tornadoes have laid their claim to six of seven national titles that have been awarded by different national media outlets.”

https://floridahsfootball.com/2013/12/23/booker-t-washington-claims-multiple-national-titles-to-top-off-perfect-season/

After 2013 the MNC claim has stayed in the West though.