Who Will End Up With Zachary Evans?

RedZone

45 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He isn’t even qualified yet.  He missed the first half of the semifinals game to take SAT.  

I was wondering last wk if he did not pass a test how can he play will the game even count did they have a score on his test or is it even needed to play....LT in the SC game ...just a wish....and what did he do used a phone to take test

2 minutes ago, State Champ said:

I was wondering last wk if he did not pass a test how can he play will the game even count did they have a score on his test or is it even needed to play....LT in the SC game ...just a wish....and what did he do used a phone to take test

It was my understanding Kay asked all the kids to surrender their phones on the overnight trip to Dallas and Evans wouldn’t and copped an attitude and of course mouthed off.  That is the cause of him being sent home. 

9 minutes ago, State Champ said:

SAT is for qualifying into college.  NCAA athletes must meet minimum standard.  Not sure what that # is these days.

it had nothing to do with his eligibility for HS Ball.

• Like 1