Who wins the Super Bowl?

frankyjames

Who wins the Super Bowl?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Super Bowl?

14 hours ago, Wosinc said:

I was going to quit after one or two, but there’s so much low-hanging fruit ...

Or perhaps I should say “they’res.”

He deserves the hassle...

He said the same thing when SF played Baltimore "SF will destroy Baltimore","Lamar Jackson is a one trick pony" well SF lost to the "One trick pony" and now they lost the SB to a "soft AFC team" . 

The 49ers didn't just lose they choked a lead away.... 

Not even Block can spin this L... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tier 1 post! 

xD

Thanks Hawgie, credit goes to my parents, without that fateful night I would not grace this earth, my agent Bill Blakeley (RIP), countless Friends (all 3 of them), my neighbors, co workers, my b-ball teammates on all levels for feeding me the ball even when I was the consummate turnover machine.

Gonna snap shot this "tier 1" and hang it in the man cave.

Sammy endorses this.....

BGW

@Sammyswordsman

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks Hawgie, credit goes to my parents, without that fateful night I would not grace this earth, my agent Bill Blakeley (RIP), countless Friends (all 3 of them), my neighbors, co workers, my b-ball teammates on all levels for feeding me the ball even when I was the consummate turnover machine.

Gonna snap shot this "tier 1" and hang it in the man cave.

Sammy endorses this.....

BGW

@Sammyswordsman

Well done Buford.  You are a true 1%er.  5027 posts to get a Tier 1 flag.

Pro tip:  Not all crowds wear capes

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He deserves the hassle...

He said the same thing when SF played Baltimore "SF will destroy Baltimore","Lamar Jackson is a one trick pony" well SF lost to the "One trick pony" and now they lost the SB to a "soft AFC team" . 

The 49ers didn't just lose they choked a lead away.... 

Not even Block can spin this L..

Want to bet ... ? 😺

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, 954gator said:

Curious as I haven’t been following the NFL too seriously of late, but do people regard the NFC as the tougher league?  I’d have thought the opposite.   

I don't.

I think the very best teams resided in the AFC.

Not only did Baltimore and KC both beat SF, I believe New England and Tennessee (the way they played late in the season and playoffs) would have beaten them too.

Still not convinced SF was the best NFC team, though. I thought they were fortunate GB upset Seattle. When that happened I knew SF had a BYE week into the SB because GB was a horrible matchup. But had Seattle got into that NFC title game, it was on like Donkey Kong. They just matched up much better, as evident by the 2 close games that were played. Even when SF had all their horses in Seattle, the game came down to a millimeter call at the goal line.

But I still think KC, BALT, NE and possibly the postseason version of Tennessee was better than the best NFC team -- whether than was SF or SEA or even NO.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1