USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is nothing wrong with what they are doing if there is a market for it. They wouldn’t survive without willing participants ready to play them. 

I feel like their opponents know what they are getting into and don’t mind. And if they don’t mind then neither should we. But if they are lying, and the teams don’t know about that then it becomes a huge problem 

This is something similar to what I was going to post.  I wonder if the teams that signed up to play know that they will be playing against a team with 5th year hsfb players?  Because if they don't then expect a major exodus of teams leaving USAA's schedule. 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

How old do you think many of the players on IMG and SFA are?  They just redshirted before high school like normal folk..lol

I'm ok with kids repeating a grade prior to high school.  But playing 5 years of high school sports is a huge advantage and a dangerous one.  Alll I know if I had a second senior season, I would have gotten way more offers in baseball. Lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm ok with kids repeating a grade prior to high school.  But playing 5 years of high school sports is a huge advantage and a dangerous one.  Alll I know if I had a second senior season, I would have gotten way more offers in baseball. Lol

Shit imagine Bryce young or DJ Uiagalelei comes back to SJB for a 5th year lol 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Only a 4 *?

LOL expect more from you Padre. They don’t give 5 stars to sophomores. Never have. Go look at the 2022 rankings and you’ll notice the top prospect “is Only a 4 *”  

He’s the No. 8 overall player nationally in the class of 2022 and the #1 defensive back. He’s most definitely going to be a five star 

0C975F3A-1D1F-44A9-BBCF-099769D21C2C.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Only under the current NCAA rules you would not have been eligible for those schollys..you have to have the 16 core credits and graduate in 4 years. None of these 5th year guys will be eligible so I don't see the point.. Up their JUCO stock maybe? Some may be able to take a academic redshirt and still get a scholly but those are the top can't miss guys that get those 

So are these guys just going to fail on purpose so they don't have enough credits to graduate?  I don't know , I don't get it.. The new NCAA rules were put in to stop this re class circus.. 

Thanks again for the info.  So if I'm reading this right, you can't play at a D1 school if it took you 5 years to graduate high school?

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Do you have kids? Would you be good with your 14 year old kid playing against a 19 year old man? 

serious question 

You ask in vain, friend.  This is the same guy who is pimping something called “Life Christian Academy” on the board right now as some type of world beater.  

The work he does for actual legit programs/schools to fill their schedules is commendable, even if the games don’t always live up to the hype.

But the constant shilling for “schools” that have had football programs for a year or two, or that LITERALLY DO NOT EVEN EXIST is mind boggling.  Is he getting paid by these schools?  Hoping to become an agent for these kids?

😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In both high school and college there's always a 4-5 year difference in DOBs between frosh and seniors. And how many freshman actually play varsity at the elite levels. You love to offer excuses. I on the other hand make things happen. 

Excuses? Answer the question. Dude I get your play, but being a fucking tool is silly.

my guess is you wouldn’t. And if you don’t think there’s a wider gap between 14-19 as opposed to 18-23 I gotta fucking bridge to sell you.......

or you’re lacking basic intelligence 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In both high school and college there's always a 4-5 year difference in DOBs between frosh and seniors. And how many freshman actually play varsity at the elite levels. You love to offer excuses. I on the other hand make things happen. 

But you really didn’t answer the question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1