USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who graduates from a private, parochial high school then attends at a lowly state university 15 minutes from home ?? Speaks volumes. 

Maybe STA had lower standards in early 00s then they do now lol

But bigger question, how does a non athletic atheist get admission into a Catholic sports academy LMAO

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who graduates from a private, parochial high school then attends at a lowly state college 30 minutes from home ?? Speaks volumes. 

Who, from New Jersey, goes on a South Georgia radio show talking about high school football, and says he attended high school at Colquitt County? Speaks morsels.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GA is indeed allowed to play IMG and USA. California is the only state that prohibits such games. 

I’ll just leave this here. From USA Today:

“When the GHSA’s executive committee adjusted bylaw 2.62-b this month, executive committee members said the change was made to prevent GHSA teams from playing IMG Academy in the future.

The change to the bylaw added that “member schools shall compete, practice or scrimmage only against other member schools, or against schools who are full members, with no restrictions of the State Associationin their respective states.”

@imaGoodBoyNow @HawgGoneIt

DAA1A06A-5736-4D62-87C1-AEA42104CA95.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The conversation was about UIL teams currently refusing the play academies like IMG and USA. So much love was given to DV, NS and TCCH. #selectivelistening 

Why blast the others?  My goodness just be grateful of what’s being played.  No one owes those damn academies a game! 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

California definitely got it the worst due to its new, silly Academy rule. It’s deserved. MD beats IMG in one of the best hsfb games of the 2018 season, then shuts them out from ever paying a CA team again. Not cool. 

We made sure to do The Lord's work before the rule change though. #\|/

Yeah, I agree. It was a great night for MD football. I'd bet you that rule changes within the next few years. Now that I think about it, we need IMG USA & SFA in rotation for our big 3 to remind you all who runs HSFB 😎 #CALIFORNIA 

fullsizeoutput_214c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ooooookkkaaaaayyyy... did I read something along the lines of SFA has housing for their athletes?

If so, how can Cali not view SFA in the same lens?

I call bullshit.

BGW

"Move in day" Funded by head football coach Biff Poggi. But hey, these kids look like they grew up on the rough streets of Baltimore right? #TheLordswork

fullsizeoutput_2005.jpeg

• Haha 4