USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#strategicmarketing

Listen to the podcast to learn more. 

I'm all for more opportunity for the kids but I think this whole reclassifying thing is not going to be as beneficial as they think. Why not go grind it out at a juco or sign during their actual senior year? I don't care if USA gets 70 5 star transfers, it is weird that kids are about to finish their senior year just to start over again though. You know how much shit I would've given my friends if one of them told me he was staying in high school 😂 

I'll tune in to an episode today 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I'm all for more opportunity for the kids but I think this whole reclassifying thing is not going to be as beneficial as they think. Why not go grind it out at a juco or sign during their actual senior year? I don't care if USA gets 70 5 star transfers, it is weird that kids are about to finish their senior year just to start over again though. You know how much shit I would've given my friends if one of them told me he was staying in high school 😂 

I'll tune in to an episode today 

'Bout this much shit, I reckon...

giphy.gif

BGW

• Haha 4

This appears to be the new Hargrave Military Academy. 

Or a JUCO depending on how many “5th year seniors” they have

what next? They start calling 21 year old men who are supposed to be Juniors in college “7th year high  school seniors”?? 

Rename the team Van Wilder Academy and the motto will be, “schedule us you pussy!!!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GA wont play IMG and USA. That was the conversation. Listen more closely. And I know all about Marietta as I booked all of those OOS games you listed for Coach Morgan.  #triggered 

Your sense of self importance is funny. You’ll get on great with both rush and kenyatta, though the three of you in the same room may spontaneously combust. 

I’ll see Coach Morgan in the next 48 hours. DM me your name so He can tell me of your greatness. 

I’ll also talk to my cousin Dave from Bingham, as I’m sure you set up all of their OOS games before he retired and came back. I don’t think they took as many under Lambo.......

• Haha 2