Would America Be Better Off If More Christian Coalition Right Wing Conswervatives Were Elected?

HawgGoneIt

On 2/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

And why isn’t suicide ok? It’s my right to choose damn it! I know there are people on this site that have advocated for me to commit suicide but I won’t do it so stop asking!!!! But the point is the same. Why is abortion ok, but not suicide? Same with prostitution, drugs etc. Aren’t those all rights to choose? 

Don't most people on the left who support the legal right to abortion also support the legal right to PAS? People go to Oregon to get an abortion and to kill themselves. Many of these same people support the legal right to prostitution and the legal right to use drugs. I think it was the left that spearheaded the movement to legalize marijuana.

But maybe I'm missing your point. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s the same when Pelosi quotes scripture and says she is a Catholic but champions killing live babies that are about to be born and in some cases already born. Most politicians are so corrupt and there is so much stuff behind the scenes that it’s almost impossible to be a politician and not be a hypocrite in regards to faith. And that is for all sides. 

And why isn’t suicide ok? It’s my right to choose damn it! I know there are people on this site that have advocated for me to commit suicide but I won’t do it so stop asking!!!! But the point is the same. Why is abortion ok, but not suicide? Same with prostitution, drugs etc. Aren’t those all rights to choose? 

We don't kill babies just before birth or after being born.  Pelosi doesn't champion killing babies.  WTF? Where do you get this stuff?  Abortion is NEVER a thing done with a happy heart.  

We do, as a country, send our men and women into combat to fight wars because our elected are unable to resolve problems.  Some are self created and some not.  We allow those less fortunate to wander hopelessly while homeless (Some by their own choices and some not) and literally dying in plain sight.  Those are choices that we have made collectively as a society and I don't hear the same regard or reverence for life from the anti_abortion people.  

I agree with your last paragraph.  It is your choice.  Do you think that If we take the choice away from women to make their own decisions, they will just stop getting abortions?  Its not what would happen IMO.  My views are I wouldn't get one but Its simply not my decision.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Don't most people on the left who support the legal right to abortion also support the legal right to PAS? People go to Oregon to get an abortion and to kill themselves. Many of these same people support the legal right to prostitution and the legal right to use drugs. I think it was the left that spearheaded the movement to legalize marijuana.

But maybe I'm missing your point. 

I don't think you"re missing his point.  You don't miss many points BB.  

I think he is confused about a few things.  

On 2/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, World Citizen said:

We don't kill babies just before birth or after being born.  Pelosi doesn't champion killing babies.  WTF? Where do you get this stuff? 

What rock are you living under?

The 'born alive' bill was just shot down yesterday...

Of course that is just right side pressure, to force the left to defend what is not defensible (just before an election) ...

Just a way to get everyone in the Senate up for re-election this year to get that blood stained vote on their record...

So now that you know....how do you plan to reconcile that with yourself ?

(ps: No, newborns are not shot or stabbed etc., just left to die a more slow and painful death)

Welcome to the left side of ignorance....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Troll said:

What rock are you living under?

The 'born alive' bill was just shot down yesterday...

Of course that is just right side pressure, to force the left to defend what is not defensible (just before an election) ...

Just a way to get everyone in the Senate up for re-election this year to get that blood stained vote on their record...

So now that you know....how do you plan to reconcile that with yourself ?

(ps: No, newborns are not shot or stabbed etc., just left to die a more slow and painful death)

Welcome to the left side of ignorance....

You are wrong.  Nolebull, like Trump, was talking about waiting 9 months and then deciding to kill the baby.  Just because I guess.  

That is not what happens.  The law voted on was for when the baby lives after an abortion attempt.  Very different situation.  

Like Nolebull, you are full of it.  

On 2/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, World Citizen said:

We don't kill babies just before birth or after being born.

Since when  ?

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

The law voted on was for when the baby lives after an abortion attempt.

And letting the newborn live was approved or vetoed ?

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You are wrong.  you are full of it. 

Who's full of it ???

The ignorance is strong in you...Back under your rock you go....

giphy.gif

Some people just can't even reconcile shit with themselves apparently...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Screenshot_20200219-202634_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e828d6d578228721b1fce09ad838f361.jpg

Screenshot_20200219-203919_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1f86531c086e7941682d7f766dfb9af6.jpgScreenshot_20200219-203708_Twitter.thumb.jpg.a24c448828fee8bd1634cf1268e59f18.jpg

Naw they love that dude in the Pictures above. They have that Rascal everywhere in their Churches.   🤣  That dude doesn't have a drop of Middle Easter or North African in him. That is a European(s) imagination run amok.   The bible describes a Man with Hair like Wool and Feet like burnt brass.   That dude looks like an 80s Rock band member.   The dude below fits that description.  😎

Image result for NOW THATS FUNNY

Now this dude they would absolutely harass the hell out of . The oldest picture of Yeshua on Record.

93b8d66141981bf5c4ebea3eeb0a0cbc.jpg

Somebody is gonna be shocked on the the Return.  🤣

the earliest known image of Jesus is one from Syria depicting the Lord healing the paralytic dated to 235 AD.:

Image result for jesus picture churc syria

• Like 1

DD,

The fundamental problem with the bullshit you just posted is that Christians have no issue with things like feeding the poor.

They do it all the time.

They just don't buy into the leftist bullshit of it having to be done by a corrupt all powerful state taking people's money and then its leaders deciding who gets "their" charity.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Be smarter than this, DD. Seriously.

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

DD,

The fundamental problem with the bullshit you just posted is that Christians have no issue with things like feeding the poor.

They do it all the time.

They just don't buy into the leftist bullshit of it having to be done by a corrupt all powerful state taking people's money and then its leaders deciding who gets "their" charity.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Be smarter than this, DD. Seriously.

You mean what @HawgGoneIt posted.  I didn't post it numbnutz.  I commented on his post and pictures.  Again your tutelage is dismissed.  😎 

You need to pay attention to detail.   Funny you have a problem with my comments and contribute his post to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have a Jesus fetish if his color doesn't matter why did Europeans go out of their way to depict him as such.  GTFO with this revisionism B.S 

Tabatha L. Jones Jolivet, a professor of higher education and one of the authors of White Jesus: The Architecture of Racism in Religion and Education, says that there has been a white-washing process over time and that white Jesus is a function of white supremacy.

“White Jesus is so much more than an icon. It’s not neutral because it has been proliferated and it’s expanded in terms of its presence over centuries and it has been largely tied to what we call an imperial project. The agenda of a nation state,” she says.
The Ku Klux Klan could not rely on Christian doctrine to justify their persecution and violence, so they had to turn to religious icons. "The belief, the value, that Jesus is white provides them an image in place of text,

Image result for white jesus

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

I don't have a Jesus fetish if his color doesn't matter why did Europeans go out of their way to depict him as such.  GTFO with this revisionism B.S 

It's not tough, DD.

If you were a European and wanted to paint a picture of Jesus centuries ago and had likely in your lifetime only ever seen people that look like you (and even if you had seen a few darker-skinned foreigners, wanted Him to be relatable to the folks who would see it), what would He look like?

Example: Look at what the Asian artist did.

Frankly your obsession is fucking sad. Pathetically so.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Tabatha L. Jones Jolivet, a professor of higher education and one of the authors of White Jesus: The Architecture of Racism in Religion and Education, says that there has been a white-washing process over time and that white Jesus is a function of white supremacy.

“White Jesus is so much more than an icon. It’s not neutral because it has been proliferated and it’s expanded in terms of its presence over centuries and it has been largely tied to what we call an imperial project. The agenda of a nation state,” she says.
The Ku Klux Klan could not rely on Christian doctrine to justify their persecution and violence, so they had to turn to religious icons. "The belief, the value, that Jesus is white provides them an image in place of text,

Exactly how many folks out in our great wide world who identify as Christians pound the message of what He looked like rather than His message and teachings?

In all my life and having attended services and masses at a variety of different Christian denominations, not once have I been to one where Jesus' appearance was a topic, let alone have the priest, minister or pastor pound home that "He was White dammit!".

The Klan is a few thousand losers in a nation of 330 million people, the overwhelming majority of whom reject them as reprehensible asshats. I was unaware that this is a Klan website.

You guys sound like you are beating a dead horse....

everyone knows that 'nobody knows' what Jesus "ACTUALLY" looked like.....like DUH.

Every culture that has followed his teachings has adapted their own likeness to blend with their culture.

Seen plenty of dark skinned Jesus statues in the Caribbean and never blinked an eye...what do you expect?

BTW: Haven't heard any Catholics claim that Jesus was supposed to be some purebred Arian symbol or the like, supposedly representing skin color, so that's a first DD. 

I think the problem most people have today with religions in general, is that they try to throw out all the good with some bad.

I mean everyone not Catholic hates that big bad Pope right?  But how many have read his latest address for lent ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-generalaudience-lent-insults/pope-to-catholics-for-lent-give-up-trolling-idUSKCN20K1O7

such horror. 🙄

5 hours ago, Troll said:

You guys sound like you are beating a dead horse....

everyone knows that 'nobody knows' what Jesus "ACTUALLY" looked like.....like DUH.

Every culture that has followed his teachings has adapted their own likeness to blend with their culture.

Seen plenty of dark skinned Jesus statues in the Caribbean and never blinked an eye...what do you expect?

BTW: Haven't heard any Catholics claim that Jesus was supposed to be some purebred Arian symbol or the like, supposedly representing skin color, so that's a first DD. 

I think the problem most people have today with religions in general, is that they try to throw out some the good with all the bad.

I mean everyone not Catholic hates that big bad Pope right?  But how many have read his latest address for lent ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-generalaudience-lent-insults/pope-to-catholics-for-lent-give-up-trolling-idUSKCN20K1O7

such horror. 🙄

FIFY

Some good with all the bad. 

Tyvm. 

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You mean what @HawgGoneIt posted.  I didn't post it numbnutz.  I commented on his post and pictures.  Again your tutelage is dismissed.  😎 

You need to pay attention to detail.   Funny you have a problem with my comments and contribute his post to me.

Pretty fun to point out how shitty apparent Christians are being with all of this political garbage. They soil themselves wrapping themselves up in it all daily. 

It all started so simply...

trump-evangelicals-cartoon-heller.thumb.jpg.1ac734665d5a334c1ca181011fdfba1f.jpg

sheneman-stormyjpg-5563666d4bb56d06.jpg.844877ddc57ff1530010cfe8907e6c93.jpg

20180905edhoc-a.jpg.f91730d0d767ddd1e217228bf05ea026.jpg

Then once he was exalted above all...

download.jpeg.c6caa52b876e0b1c08c2e102ae46416b.jpeg

After it is all over...

trump-evangelicals-cartoon-luckovich2.jpg.0439b6163c828f1f51928164e236dee8.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty fun to point out how shitty apparent Christians are being with all of this political garbage. They soil themselves wrapping themselves up in it all daily. 

It all started so simply...

trump-evangelicals-cartoon-heller.thumb.jpg.1ac734665d5a334c1ca181011fdfba1f.jpg

sheneman-stormyjpg-5563666d4bb56d06.jpg.844877ddc57ff1530010cfe8907e6c93.jpg

20180905edhoc-a.jpg.f91730d0d767ddd1e217228bf05ea026.jpg

Then once he was exalted above all...

download.jpeg.c6caa52b876e0b1c08c2e102ae46416b.jpeg

After it is all over...

trump-evangelicals-cartoon-luckovich2.jpg.0439b6163c828f1f51928164e236dee8.jpg

Sadly,  they don't or won't allow themselves to even see their own truth. 

They are too busy busting our balls on our truth. 

Damn self-righteous flakes.

• Haha 1