Would America Be Better Off If More Christian Coalition Right Wing Conswervatives Were Elected?

HawgGoneIt

On 2/26/2020 at 2:29 PM, Troll said:

What rock are you living under?

The 'born alive' bill was just shot down yesterday...

Of course that is just right side pressure, to force the left to defend what is not defensible (just before an election) ...

Just a way to get everyone in the Senate up for re-election this year to get that blood stained vote on their record...

So now that you know....how do you plan to reconcile that with yourself ?

(ps: No, newborns are not shot or stabbed etc., just left to die a more slow and painful death)

Welcome to the left side of ignorance....

Man you beat me to it. The dems sure as fuck support killing babies.

• Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 9:07 AM, Troll said:

Since when  ?

Forever.

And letting the newborn live was approved or vetoed ?

Newborn?  So a woman goes 9 months and then either aborts or has induced labor to just watch the baby suffer and die?

Who's full of it ???

You.

The ignorance is strong in you...Back under your rock you go....

giphy.gif

Some people just can't even reconcile shit with themselves apparently...

Reconcile what?  Am I supposed to decipher that?  Either articulate a complete thought so you are better understood or continue to not make sense.  

Not sure why I even bother because you are either being dense on purpose or just dense.  Do you understand anything at all?  Go read something and then come back and actually articulate a coherent thought.  Your post, like usual, is all about being a smart ass (which I can appreciate immensely if done right) with the added gif that adds nothing and is not even relevant.  

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:11 AM, DevilDog said:

I don't have a Jesus fetish if his color doesn't matter why did Europeans go out of their way to depict him as such.  GTFO with this revisionism B.S 

Tabatha L. Jones Jolivet, a professor of higher education and one of the authors of White Jesus: The Architecture of Racism in Religion and Education, says that there has been a white-washing process over time and that white Jesus is a function of white supremacy.

“White Jesus is so much more than an icon. It’s not neutral because it has been proliferated and it’s expanded in terms of its presence over centuries and it has been largely tied to what we call an imperial project. The agenda of a nation state,” she says.
The Ku Klux Klan could not rely on Christian doctrine to justify their persecution and violence, so they had to turn to religious icons. "The belief, the value, that Jesus is white provides them an image in place of text,

Image result for white jesus

Well the was supposed to be born in Nazareth, a Jew and a Hebrew. There could have easily have been some African in his bloodline. It depends on which version of history you read. There are 2. Some say that Paul was responsible for changing the actual history of Jesus so that he was born of a virgin and becoming the Christ. Messiah at the time of Christ had more than one meaning. Messiah also meant the first or Head Jewish leader, which was a very powerful position at that time. Also called King of the Jews. The reason Pilot had him arrested was because it was a crime to incite the people in Jerusalem during the Passover. The Passover is the feast that celebrated the exodus from Egypt. There was a revolt during the Passover over leadership of the Jewish faith between the New Christian's and the Jewish council so Pilot decided it would be easier to arrest Jesus rather than the Jewish council. The Jewish leaders demanded the death of Jesus,  the crime was his apostles were claiming him the Messiah. Pilot gave the Jewish council what they demanded and had the Christ crucified. Normally the law was that anyone that was crucified was denied a burial, hanging on the cross to be made and example of until the meat was gone from the bones. But Pilot let the apostles take Jesus away to be laid in a tomb.  This is according to James the, brother of Jesus's accounting of the trial. This version has been all but lost from history. Several books that didn't fit the Christian faith were left out of the bible that were written by those close to Jesus at the time of his death. Mary of Magdalene, who some believe to have been the wife of Jesus also wrote a book. It was left out. BTW,  It was not against the Jewish faith for a Rabbi to be married.

Of course the Bible has been written several times over to make it more modern, and there are many different versions since the first one. 

The point of there being a Christ was so the soul could be forgiven and live in eternity.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Well the was supposed to be born in Nazareth, a Jew and a Hebrew. There could have easily have been some African in his bloodline. It depends on which version of history you read. There are 2. Some say that Paul was responsible for changing the actual history of Jesus so that he was born of a virgin and becoming the Christ. Messiah at the time of Christ had more than one meaning. Messiah also meant the first or Head Jewish leader, which was a very powerful position at that time. Also called King of the Jews. The reason Pilot had him arrested was because it was a crime to incite the people in Jerusalem during the Passover. The Passover is the feast that celebrated the exodus from Egypt. There was a revolt during the Passover over leadership of the Jewish faith between the New Christian's and the Jewish council so Pilot decided it would be easier to arrest Jesus rather than the Jewish council. The Jewish leaders demanded the death of Jesus,  the crime was his apostles were claiming him the Messiah. Pilot gave the Jewish council what they demanded and had the Christ crucified. Normally the law was that anyone that was crucified was denied a burial, hanging on the cross to be made and example of until the meat was gone from the bones. But Pilot let the apostles take Jesus away to be laid in a tomb.  This is according to James the, brother of Jesus's accounting of the trial. This version has been all but lost from history. Several books that didn't fit the Christian faith were left out of the bible that were written by those close to Jesus at the time of his death. Mary of Magdalene, who some believe to have been the wife of Jesus also wrote a book. It was left out. BTW,  It was not against the Jewish faith for a Rabbi to be married.

Of course the Bible has been written several times over to make it more modern, and there are many different versions since the first one. 

The point of there being a Christ was so the soul could be forgiven and live in eternity.

I'm gaining more respect for you each day.  A very in dept book I am reading is the Gospel of Judas. One of those left out and it's pretty deep.  The discovery of this Gospel is astonishing as the book says.  If you look to the left in my picture you will see a Jesus Piece with Dreadlocks.  I don't  wear it but I see it 1st thing each morning on the right is a Knife.  That's 100 Marine 😎 He was buried in a tomb  by Joseph of Arimathea.  The 4 Gospels contradict themselves on this account of death and resurrection and if he was washed or not and who assisted Joseph.  The Gospel of Judas is on another level.  Yeshua or Isa using both Semitic Tongues for his name  was not a Christian nor a swine eater.  He observed the laws being at Passover is proof of this.   Hopefully one day we can watch some HS Football together Sir and have some incredible dialogue on various topics.  

20200309_231639.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I'm gaining more respect for you each day.  A very in dept book I am reading is the Gospel of Judas. One of those left out and it's pretty deep.  The discovery of this Gospel is astonishing as the book says.  If you look to the left in my picture you will see a Jesus Piece with Dreadlocks.  I don't  wear it but I see it 1st thing each morning on the tight is a Knife.  That's 100 Marine 😎 He was buried in a tomb  by Joseph of Arimathea.  The 4 Gospels contradict themselves on this account of death and resurrection and if he was washed or not and who assisted Joseph.  The Gospel of Judas is on another level.  Yeshua or Isa using both Semitic Tongues for his name  was not a Christian nor a swine eater.  He observed the laws being at Passover is proof of this.   Hopefully one day we can watch some HS Football together Sir and have some incredible dialogue on various topics.  

20200309_231639.jpg

Also I need to validate that Christ was taken away by his disciples not apostles. And again the books were later written by both apostles and disciples. 

Yes Judas betrayed Jesus, but by some accounts it was because Christ told him it was destined for him too before he was arrested. And if memory serves me right Judas later hung himself because of it.

I have several books on the lost or omitted gospels/books.

My memory is very poor lately. Maybe from so many concussions, not complaining, I earned everyone of them.

I'll be in Texas again one day. Thank you for the invite. I appreciate your knowledge and I learn from you also.

Judges 16:13 

Then Delilah said to Samson, “Until now you have mocked me and told me lies. Tell me how you might be bound.” And he said to her, “If you weave the seven locks of my head with the web and fasten it tight with the pin, then I shall become weak and be like any other man.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Also I need to validate that Christ was taken away by his disciples not apostles. And again the books were later written by both apostles and disciples. 

Yes Judas betrayed Jesus, but by some accounts it was because Christ told him it was destined for him too before he was arrested. And if memory serves me right Judas later hung himself because of it.

I have several books on the lost or omitted gospels/books.

My memory is very poor lately. Maybe from so many concussions, not complaining, I earned everyone of them.

I'll be in Texas again one day. Thank you for the invite. I appreciate your knowledge and I learn from you also.

Judges 16:13 

Then Delilah said to Samson, “Until now you have mocked me and told me lies. Tell me how you might be bound.” And he said to her, “If you weave the seven locks of my head with the web and fasten it tight with the pin, then I shall become weak and be like any other man.”

For a concussed Brotha I would attest that your memory surpasses most sir.  John the Baptist and Sampson both were Nazarites and documented dreadheads.  Every description of Suleiman or Solomon is a Man that was very dark. He said he was as dark as the tents of Kedar (Modern Arabia) and check this out. 

Song of Solomon 5:11 "His head is like gold, pure gold; His locks are like clusters of dates And black as a raven.

Numbers 6:5  'All the days of his vow of separation no razor shall pass over his head. He shall be holy until the days are fulfilled for which he separated himself to the LORD; he shall let the locks of hair on his head grow long.

When you make it out to Texas it would be my honor to show you some Lone Star Hospitality.    

The Jews of Yemen that stunned the World

Image result for original jews

kinky beards with Locks  or cornrows ancient Jews

image.jpeg.24af10cd0306f15c0d1c1586f93e661a.jpeg

Song of Solomon 1:5

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black.

Contemporary English revision:  My skin is dark and beautiful, like a tent in the desert or like Solomon's curtains.

Tents of Kedar below

image.jpeg.cb3e6dcbeef5d17c963c5c1a2da55e2f.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not trying to intertwine. 

You must not be following along. The original survey I posted was from a Christian Lawmakers Organization. 

I'd love nothing more than if they wanna preach, to move their fake asses to churches and out of government. There is no way to reconcile the two, so everyone should stop pretending that's their goal. Especially the clowns that started that survey then blamed the result on the devil. 

I definitely view politics as what it is. Shit. 

When I have to deal with people around me pretending to be Christians while acting like anything but, especially as it pertains to politics, then, you get this "act." 

If you want to build a wall, build one between the government and the church. That wall will actually accomplish some good stuff, like helping Christians to be good stewards to their organizations and helping government to be secular as it should be. 

Whatever happen to the separation of church and state?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Whatever happen to the separation of church and state?

Whatever happened to the old adage that the two topics to be left unspoken about in company are politics and religion? It used to be, you went into a bar, and never talked about politics or religion. 

People seem to be more open with strangers about how disgruntled they are these days, I guess.

• Like 3

On 3/9/2020 at 6:08 PM, Troll said:

I understand that you can't seem to answer any of those questions...

to yourself btw...

and no smart ass reply can change that, now can it...

Did you have a question in there somewhere?  It is difficult to agree on even what you are talking about when you interject yourself into a conversation and then proceed to make assumptions about what I believe or think.  Followed by an incoherent jumble of words that have no relationship to what is being discussed.  

Why don't you try to say what you think about a given topic instead of trying to play the 'you don't know shit' game.  A game you are very selective with btw.  

20 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Whatever happened to the old adage that the two topics to be left unspoken about in company are politics and religion? It used to be, you went into a bar, and never talked about politics or religion. 

People seem to be more open with strangers about how disgruntled they are these days, I guess.

It is a very good idea to not talk about these things with people you care about.  My brother being a great example, he is a Trumper and conspiracy believer and thinks a civil war is a strong possibility.  Strangers...no harm no foul IMO as long as the emotions don't get out of control.  

36 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It is a very good idea to not talk about these things with people you care about.  My brother being a great example, he is a Trumper and conspiracy believer and thinks a civil war is a strong possibility.  Strangers...no harm no foul IMO as long as the emotions don't get out of control.  

Is HSFBfan your brother???

I think the point is that the reason it is suggested to not breach these topics is because, over the course of history, they have proven to be the catalysts of resulting out-of-control emotions much more frequently than just about every other topic(s) we might discuss, whether discussing with people we know or not. Heated discussions can lead to bad decisions.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:02 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Well the was supposed to be born in Nazareth, a Jew and a Hebrew. There could have easily have been some African in his bloodline. It depends on which version of history you read. There are 2. Some say that Paul was responsible for changing the actual history of Jesus so that he was born of a virgin and becoming the Christ. Messiah at the time of Christ had more than one meaning. Messiah also meant the first or Head Jewish leader, which was a very powerful position at that time. Also called King of the Jews. The reason Pilot had him arrested was because it was a crime to incite the people in Jerusalem during the Passover. The Passover is the feast that celebrated the exodus from Egypt. There was a revolt during the Passover over leadership of the Jewish faith between the New Christian's and the Jewish council so Pilot decided it would be easier to arrest Jesus rather than the Jewish council. The Jewish leaders demanded the death of Jesus,  the crime was his apostles were claiming him the Messiah.

[...]

It was crime to incite anyone, anywhere in the Empire. There were strict laws against association. There were long debates, sometimes several letters long, about whether to form fire brigades in certain cities, for fear that those groups might turn political. 

Jesus was claiming to be a king, which was regarded as sedition, and the Son of Man, which was regarded as blasphemy. It's not puzzling why Rome and Jerusalem wanted to arrest and execute him.