“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

What do you have to say now? 

I say the same, you clowns are so easily manipulated and scared of your own shadow. 

As of now, it’s very minor in the US and I’m still betting it will end that way. How’s it doing compared to flu bugs? 

Are we going to shut the country down and destroy the world economy every flu season  or election year now? 

Cali has 4 deaths with a population of 40 million from CoronaVirus. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I say the same, you clowns are so easily manipulated and scared of your own shadow. 

As of now, it’s very minor in the US and I’m still betting it will end that way. How’s it doing compared to flu bugs? 

Are we going to shut the country down and destroy the world economy every flu season  or election year now? 

Cali has 4 deaths with a population of 40 million from CoronaVirus. 

These clowns are unfuckingbelievable. Shit-dick thinks that simply because the media has succefully whipped him and  the whole damn country into a hysteria of unprecedented and epic proportion that has literally ground our country to a fucking halt and tanking our market...over 30 deaths (19 of them from one area) out of population of 330,000,000th....at this is proof of the impending Armageddon. You KNOW dumbass is smiling because he knows that he isn't going to get this virus and a tanking market could hurt Trump. Win-win for him. I agree with you Russ. This "Armageddon" is going to end with at dull thud...probably right around election time is my guess.

Conversely, by March 2009, in the US alone, literally millions were infected and over 1500 were dead from H1N1. Obama waited 2-3 more months to declare an emergency and never initiated a travel ban. And at no time, even after hundreds and thousands of hospitalizations and 20k deaths, extensive measures like what's happening now were never implemented. Never. I guess the CDC and WHO as well as our President forgot how to do their jobs. But today, it's Trump's fault even with minimal casualties (thankfully at this point) thanks to his quick and decisive decisions. If it wasn't potentially so serious, I would call it comical. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

These clowns are unfuckingbelievable. Shit-dick thinks that simply because the media has succefully whipped him and  the whole damn country into a hysteria of unprecedented and epic proportion that has literally ground our country to a fucking halt and tanking our market...over 30 deaths (19 of them from one area) out of population of 330,000,000th....at this is proof of the impending Armageddon. You KNOW dumbass is smiling because he knows that he isn't going to get this virus and a tanking market could hurt Trump. Win-win for him. I agree with you Russ. This "Armageddon" is going to end with at dull thud...probably right around election time is my guess.

Conversely, by March 2009, in the US alone, literally millions were infected and over 1500 were dead from H1N1. Obama waited 2-3 more months to declare an emergency and never initiated a travel ban. And at no time, even after hundreds and thousands of hospitalizations and 20k deaths, extensive measures like what's happening now were never implemented. Never. I guess the CDC and WHO as well as our President forgot how to do their jobs. But today, it's Trump's fault even with minimal casualties (thankfully at this point) thanks to his quick and decisive decisions. If it wasn't potentially so serious, I would call it comical. 

All politics aside, just looking at the numbers at this point, it’s literally insane that the country-world has shut down over this. We’ve lost nearly 30% on the market and millions of kids school experience has been ruined by this with closure of schools, cancellations of all school events, etc. When this ends up a big nothing burger on macro level, these clowns will say but it could’ve been disastrous if we didn’t shut the world down or you shouldn’t think about your retirement funds during a time like this, or Trump didn’t do something something something....

Maybe I can send my daughters $500 prom dress ( their prom was canceled today)  to nooner. I’m sure he would like to wear it while watching Lemon and MadCow. What size shoes you wear nooner... 4-5ish? You want her shiny high heels also?  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

All politics aside, just looking at the numbers at this point, it’s literally insane that the country-world has shut down over this. We’ve lost nearly 30% on the market and millions of kids school experience has been ruined by this with closure of schools, cancellations of all school events, etc. When this ends up a big nothing burger on macro level, these clowns will say but it could’ve been disastrous if we didn’t shut the world down or you shouldn’t think about your retirement funds during a time like this, or Trump didn’t do something something something....

Maybe I can send my daughters $500 prom dress ( their prom was canceled today)  to nooner. I’m sure he would like to wear it while watching Lemon and MadCow. What size shoes you wear nooner... 4-5ish? You want her shiny high heels also?  

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Screenshot_20200312-205051_Instagram.thumb.jpg.61a370b4ebe5b38f93b8c6851ef0c843.jpg

7b3ad3e4e4e4d241412c824d3d12f3a6.gif.953a840538d01158f86c265406f45f16.gif

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Russ. It's because of statements like THIS. 

Connecticut’s chief epidemiologist said Thursday that 10 to 20 percent of the state’s population could contract coronavirus over the next month. Given Connecticut’s population of 3.75 million, that translates to between 357,300 and 714,600 infected residents. To date, only three people in Connecticut have tested positive for the coronavirus.

3 cases. THREE....and this ass calls the media...who gladly serves it up to the minion, that just in Connecticu alone there COULD be over a half a million cases by this time next month. There are less than 1,500 cases nationwide. This is so friggin' irresponsible it's not even funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, Bormio said:

The WHO test is reportedly poor - see above.  The CDC made the call

Can somebody explain to me just how it's possible to have an "existing" test for a disease, in advance of the disease? Don't you need to first know about the disease, its structure, how it behaves, etc? So how could the WHO have a test for something that didn't yet exist?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Can somebody explain to me just how it's possible to have an "existing" test for a disease, in advance of the disease? Don't you need to first know about the disease, its structure, how it behaves, etc? So how could the WHO have a test for something that didn't yet exist?

So there’s been human error. But it’s also important to know that the work of setting up testing for a new virus can be difficult. Laurie Garrett, the science journalist who won a Pulitzer Prize for her reporting on the Ebola outbreak in 1995, said China’s most-used tests have had false negatives nearly half the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, NorCalRuss said:

In other news, some dude has the flu in every city in America...100 times more will die from it than CoronaVirus...

A check-in on @NorCalRuss and his stupidity.

1,304 x 100 = 130,400

That's more than twice as much as the deadliest flu season on record (61,000 in 2017-18).

And that's an estimate of the entire flu season after it was already over. We're still in the middle of this pandemic.

🤡

Probably just overblown press created hysteria. Nothing.to.see.here. Just move along. 

NYC prepares for the worst: Military sets up makeshift morgue using tents and refrigeration trucks outside Manhattan's Bellevue hospital in preparation for surge in coronavirus victims as NYC's death toll rises to 192 and city morgues near capacity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

A check-in on @NorCalRuss and his stupidity.

1,304 x 100 = 130,400

That's more than twice as much as the deadliest flu season on record (61,000 in 2017-18).

And that's an estimate of the entire flu season after it was already over. We're still in the middle of this pandemic.

🤡

It still doesn’t compare to flu deaths at this time ( children and young adults included )  

30AE74EE-E13D-431C-B846-B14B9AADA8B9.gif

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

just today so far... how many of these are China Flu related? 

https://www.indexmundi.com/clocks/indicator/deaths/united-states

United States Deaths Clock

Number of deaths in the United States today so far:

A person dies approximately every 11.59 seconds

Number of deaths per year: 2,720,200

Number of deaths per day: 7,453

Number of deaths per hour: 311

But how many of those deaths are contagious and have no cure/vaccine?