“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/28/2020 at 1:10 PM, NorCalRuss said:

“There are people walking around with it that don’t even know they have it It’s so mild. So it’s going to be much more widespread than we knew. It's going to be much milder than we knew. The 1.7% fatality rate is going to fall,” he said. As for the media’s coverage, he also doubled down on his opinion. “Where was the press during the Mediterranean corona outbreak, where the fatality was 41%? If they wanted to get crazed about something, why didn’t they get crazed about NERS or SARS?" he asked. "This is an overblown press-created hysteria.””

You crazy rats already started to blame Trump for this, cost this country and the world trillions of dollars of this. Cost yourself thousands of dollars....

Uhh isn't he the old relationship Dr from MTV?

Fuckwads claiming Trump is withholding testing to keep the numbers down.  I have been pretty “live and let live” about politics in the past - try not to take it too seriously. But this new breed of political class is making that harder and harder.  I really, really dislike some of these people - and I don’t even know them.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Fuckwads claiming Trump is withholding testing to keep the numbers down.  I have been pretty “live and let live” about politics in the past - try not to take it too seriously. But this new breed of political class is making that harder and harder.  I really, really dislike some of these people - and I don’t even know them.

Nobody has enough tests to do it 

50 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody has enough tests to do it 

Which also means the numbers are skewed drastically. Hundreds of thousands-millions could have it and not dying and don’t even know as symptoms are very mild. The death rate will prob fall right in line with the ...... common flu when the madness ends. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Uhh isn't he the old relationship Dr from MTV?

He is, and he’s not a political hack trying to protect anyone or serve any agenda. He’s been leading advocate in LA to do something about the rats and homelessness pissing-shitting in streets as the possibility for outbreak is high...

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/sounding-off-dr-drew-on-how-las-homeless-problem-is-a-public-health-emergency

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Which also means the numbers are skewed drastically. Hundreds of thousands-millions could have it and not dying and don’t even know as symptoms are very mild. The death rate will prob fall right in line with the ...... common flu when the madness ends. 

And well all move on just like we do after flu season 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DB3836EA-FE63-479A-993C-49BF7783446F.jpeg

It's fucking insane, I tell ya. We are now a country (and world for that matter) full of nothing but gullible, lazy, low information-types that believe anything and everything that they read on the internet and comes out of any talking head's mouth...which is essentially run by the left and is 99.9% BS. Coincidence that it's only a few months before an election?🤔 I mean, our country is literally being shut down over this while the H1N1 outbreak, although causing enormous amount of casualties, the media just said wear a mask and wash your hands. Nothing shut down. Life was normal. Any REASONABLE person can see what's happening. The media are unethical asses with no shame. People are literally fighting in supermarkets over toilet paper and spending hundreds of dollars on masks...that don't protect you.  BUT...the good news is that I just paid $92.00 for a roundtrip ticket from San Fran to Nashville so I can do some house/neighborhood reconn in the Knoxville area👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, Bormio said:

I really, really dislike some of these people - and I don’t even know them.

Welcome to where I've been for a good while. Albeit probably fairly opposite viewpoint though. 

I liked all of you fuckers better when I only knew what teams you like. xD

Almost forgot...

Screenshot_20200311-205220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.16d95cfdc57ef8996463959c7ee06e07.jpg

Nothing to see here. Just press created hysteria. Just move along...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's fucking insane, I tell ya. We are now a country (and world for that matter) full of nothing but gullible, lazy, low information-types that believe anything and everything that they read on the internet and comes out of any talking head's mouth...which is essentially run by the left and is 99.9% BS. Coincidence that it's only a few months before an election?🤔 I mean, our country is literally being shut down over this while the H1N1 outbreak, although causing enormous amount of casualties, the media just said wear a mask and wash your hands. Nothing shut down. Life was normal. Any REASONABLE person can see what's happening. The media are unethical asses with no shame. People are literally fighting in supermarkets over toilet paper and spending hundreds of dollars on masks...that don't protect you.  BUT...the good news is that I just paid $92.00 for a roundtrip ticket from San Fran to Nashville so I can do some house/neighborhood reconn in the Knoxville area👍

Did the media shut anything down this time? 

Hmm, I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because the media only reports on stuff and the CDC and WHO kind of decide what the proper courses of action are. 

Maybe they think they learned a lesson from the last time. Idk though, what do you think? You are clearly, I mean CLEARLY smarter than the media, CDC and WHO all put together.

The rest of us, you know, the low info types, need to know what your valuable opinion is. It has to be better than the WHO and CDC opinions. xD

• Haha 2