NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Disinfectant injection  

847BD2F6-E55E-4217-8D55-F446824EA3C1.png

His statements were actually pretty darn scary. I did not hear them firsthand as I have stopped listening to the daily press briefings which have become a dog and pony show. But the man is either delusional, shockingly ignorant, or bat shit crazy. And regardless of which it is, that cannot be good for America. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

pretty funny....I had not seen that

watching someone describe a conversation with a doctor, who is not a doctor...🤣

...and yes his 'suggestions' seem silly, even tho the doctor appeared to humor him on it, as 'interesting'...LOL

But just an FYI, take note of what the doctor implied FIRST and the point you should REALLY take home...

UV LIGHT kills viruses, bacteria, germs, etc...  FACT.  If you could run your blood thru a UV system (like some home water systems) you could effectively kill the buggers.  

Sunlight does the same, as your blood runs thru the fine cappilaries in your skin.  Something that ought not to be ignored. 

Just sayin'

carry on.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

pretty funny....I had not seen that

watching someone describe a conversation with a doctor, who is not a doctor...🤣

...and yes his 'suggestions' seem silly, even tho the doctor appeared to humor him on it, as 'interesting'...LOL

But just an FYI, take note of what the doctor implied FIRST and the point you should REALLY take home...

UV LIGHT kills viruses, bacteria, germs, etc...  FACT.  If you could run your blood thru a UV system (like some home water systems) you could effectively kill the buggers.  

Sunlight does the same, as your blood runs thru the fine cappilaries in your skin.  Something that ought not to be ignored. 

Just sayin'

carry on.

giphy.gif

Pretty sure that UV light also kills and or mutates human cells as well. I think the effects of it on the human body have been long known to people "without good brains."

Depending on the amount and form of the radiation, as well as on the skin type of the individual exposed, ultraviolet radiation causes erythema, sunburn, photodamage (photoaging), photocarcinogenesis, damage to the eyes, alteration of the immune system of the skin, and chemical hypersensitivity.Jul 21, 1989

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.532b572c9373e53d49e975ed5c4e8409.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, NorCalRuss said:

“There are people walking around with it that don’t even know they have it It’s so mild. So it’s going to be much more widespread than we knew. It's going to be much milder than we knew. The 1.7% fatality rate is going to fall,” he said. As for the media’s coverage, he also doubled down on his opinion. “Where was the press during the Mediterranean corona outbreak, where the fatality was 41%? If they wanted to get crazed about something, why didn’t they get crazed about NERS or SARS?" he asked. "This is an overblown press-created hysteria.””

You crazy rats already started to blame Trump for this, cost this country and the world trillions of dollars of this. Cost yourself thousands of dollars....

looks like you are quite the moron in retrospect, doesn't it, rat boy? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure that UV light also kills and or mutates human cells as well. I think the effects of it on the human body have been long known to people "without good brains."

Depending on the amount and form of the radiation, as well as on the skin type of the individual exposed, ultraviolet radiation causes erythema, sunburn, photodamage (photoaging), photocarcinogenesis, damage to the eyes, alteration of the immune system of the skin, and chemical hypersensitivity.Jul 21, 1989

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.532b572c9373e53d49e975ed5c4e8409.jpg

Thank You ! 👍  You have just proven how well it works 🤣

Now apply frequency, intensity, duration, etc......😉

You can choose either the 'man made' UV therapy that the modern medical field offers, or the natural kind...

Your choice...

PS: In case you 👉missed the point 👈 🤣, it was that  sitting in your basement on your computer in the dark is not going to help you avoid any sicknesses...and a little sunshine could do some good...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Troll said:

PS: In case you 👉missed the point 👈 🤣, it was that (in moderation duh) sitting in your basement on your computer in the dark is not going to help you avoid any sicknesses...and a little sunshine could do some good...

a little vitamin D is always good....

The best part of this discussion is getting people outside.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

a little vitamin D is always good....

The best part of this discussion is getting people outside.  

Agreed..

and You sound like you already know...but no matter how much 'vitamin D' you put in your body,

it won't 'metabolize' in your body ('as in' your body can't use it) without that UV sunshine...

🌞

go figure...

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Same guy that put the drowning warnings on the 5 gallon buckets of paint ??? 😝

But I do agree, nobody should be practicing medical wonderings from a non-doctor...

Some people thrive on the projection and redundancy tho,

it seems.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Agreed..

and You sound like you already know...but no matter how much 'vitamin D' you put in your body,

it won't 'metabolize' in your body ('as in' your body can't use it) without that UV sunshine...

🌞

go figure...

They should invent a UV pill so we can use it to kill the virus from the inside🤪

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Troll said:

The point we should take home is IMPOTUS is in fact an imbecile 'brainstorming' his 'brilliant' ideas in a national press conference.  

IMPOTUS was referring to the 'disinfectants' mentioned by a DHS official .  That official was talking about testing 'disinfectants,' namely bleach and isopropyl alcohol, outside the human body.  Transcript

image.png.1f5bad4d23ef4a1e14614e8f8d2a0757.png

What if we shrunk a Dr. down to the size of an ant and the Dr. went inside the human body.  The invisible enemy wouldn't be so invisible anymore would it?  It sounds interesting to me...

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

What if we shrunk a Dr. down to the size of an ant and the Dr. went inside the human body.  The invisible enemy wouldn't be so invisible anymore would it?  It sounds interesting to me...

Interesting. That would be a tremendous, whether a real doctor or even an ant doctor from the existing ant community, but the insects are going to test it. Very powerful. I see the doctor in the body doing a tremendous number on this thing, probably maybe killing it very quickly.

Or something like that.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The point we should take home is IMPOTUS is in fact an imbecile 'brainstorming' his 'brilliant' ideas in a national press conference.  

IMPOTUS was referring to the 'disinfectants' mentioned by a DHS official .  That official was talking about testing 'disinfectants,' namely bleach and isopropyl alcohol, outside the human body.  Transcript

I never knew reading/listening comprehension was that damn difficult. 

We probably rank last at it. This is one dumb country being led by the biggest dummy in modern history.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Take whatever door prize you like from it...

I prefer my take and you prefer yours, the way it should be.

Now go enjoy your TDS 👍

...and don't forget to chew hard on every word he speaks...

sounds like a fun time 😝

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Same guy that put the drowning warnings on the 5 gallon buckets of paint ??? 😝

But I do agree, nobody should be practicing medical wonderings from a non-doctor...

Some people thrive on the projection and redundancy tho,

it seems.

Check it out Boiler... I would love to see here an avid Donald lover(s) to admit, "ya know donny says some pretty stupid shit" and it would de escalate a lot of the animus and expose the idiots...

My opine,

bgw

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

"Tremendous, just tremendous work here" ~ The Donald

bgw

• Haha 2