“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should raise the minimum driving age to 21. Think about how many lives we would save ages 16-21. 

one-third of all teenager deaths are from vehicle accidents. 

If you aren’t on the front lines protesting the government to raise the minimum age of driving, then you can kindly go fuck yourself in regards to criticism about  opening back up the country 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you aren’t on the front lines protesting the government to raise the minimum age of driving, then you can kindly go fuck yourself in regards to criticism about  opening back up the country

This argument is still stupid given that car accidents still aren't contagious and the death rate is remarkably stable and flat.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You have thrown that word to me on a few occasions and I wish you would stop.  I have not called Trump and all Trumpets Nazi's.  You're just making shit up again.  

actually someone said if you like to call trumpets Nazi's...then you must be a Nazi too remember ? 

Same shit........

You got severely offended at that which you toss around freely...

go figure

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No I didn't.  Either show me saying that or STFU and quit making shit up.  

...Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense ofNazi 's and racist. It is not a good look. It is pretty simple, you either support theseNazi racist or you are against them. I am not throwing anything around. I am just observing how you always come to the defense of theseNazi types and yo...

...only one side defends theNazi /KKK as they march and scream 'Jews will not replace us", only one side is defending and supporting a President that has 25 sexual assault allegations...

TheNazi 's used the brown shirts. Hope this helps. Antifa is against fascism and racism. So if you are against Antifa, are you implying that you are for fascism and racism...

Not shocking that you also come to the defense ofNazi 's. You make absolutely no sense. What racist are attacking Trump or his cult followers that I am ignoring? Friggin fake bitch? Nothing fake about me

World Citizen replied to RedZone's topic in Off-Topic Forum

...And if you are a neoNazi extremist you do not get to have 17 assault weapons or whatever he had. Imho

World Citizen replied to TheRealCAJ's topic in Off-Topic Forum

Yes I do hateNazi , white supremacist. They are one of the things I do hate in this life.

World Citizen replied to HSFBfan's topic in Off-Topic Forum

...Topics onNazi , internment camp's, and the like are interesting conversations. But the positives of the holocaust or internment camps

Both sides?  I disagree.  One side = hate and other side is protesting hate.  Not at all = imo.  
...That's like sayingNazi = Allied forces.

call themNazi 's. WTF? If Trump does something good I will say so but if he continues to be an idiot he will be called out on it.

giphy.gif

YES EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD AVOID THAT WORD YOU ARE SO AVERSE TO.....

👍

you a vocabulary nazi now ?

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No I didn't.  Either show me saying that or STFU and quit making shit up.  

BTW....you STILL never said what you thought about Mikey's new movie .....

"no comment" ????

🤔

PS: can't suggest bumping the playback speed enough LOL

1 hour ago, Troll said:
...Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense ofNazi 's and racist. It is not a good look. It is pretty simple, you either support theseNazi racist or you are against them. I am not throwing anything around. I am just observing how you always come to the defense of theseNazi types and yo...

...only one side defends theNazi /KKK as they march and scream 'Jews will not replace us", only one side is defending and supporting a President that has 25 sexual assault allegations...

TheNazi 's used the brown shirts. Hope this helps. Antifa is against fascism and racism. So if you are against Antifa, are you implying that you are for fascism and racism...

Not shocking that you also come to the defense ofNazi 's. You make absolutely no sense. What racist are attacking Trump or his cult followers that I am ignoring? Friggin fake bitch? Nothing fake about me

...And if you are a neoNazi extremist you do not get to have 17 assault weapons or whatever he had. Imho

Yes I do hateNazi , white supremacist. They are one of the things I do hate in this life.

...Topics onNazi , internment camp's, and the like are interesting conversations. But the positives of the holocaust or internment camps

Both sides?  I disagree.  One side = hate and other side is protesting hate.  Not at all = imo.  

call themNazi 's. WTF? If Trump does something good I will say so but if he continues to be an idiot he will be called out on it.

giphy.gif

👍

Well......damn.

4 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

👍

Its OK to say you were wrong WC...unless you are The Fonz

11 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

👍

Still waiting for you to show me where I called Trump supporters Nazi's.  Or have made Nazi jokes.  You are full of it and you are dishonest as well.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Its OK to say you were wrong WC...unless you are The Fonz

I know it's ok to say I was wrong if I actually was wrong.  I wasn't.  You have not shown anything that says I called Trump supporters Nazi's.  

You are wrong but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit it.  Seems like it's a pattern with you all, you never admit your wrong.  I feel sorry for you guys.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Didn't watch it.  Maybe when I have time.  Why don't you tell me what you thought of it.

I'm guessing it would be as much a waste of time to watch that documentary as it was to watch that Q-anon movie, read the president's Twitter or listen to Elon Musk's suggestions on the current pandemic. xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm guessing it would be as much a waste of time to watch that documentary as it was to watch that Q-anon movie, read the president's Twitter or listen to Elon Musk's suggestions on the current pandemic. xD

Yeah, I don't think I have ever left a conversation with Troll saying to myself "well that was interesting and enjoyable".  Conversations with him is more like sitting on a bicycle without a seat and I walk away thinking "WTF is wrong with people".  :D

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I know it's ok to say I was wrong if I actually was wrong.  I wasn't.  You have not shown anything that says I called Trump supporters Nazi's.  

You are wrong but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit it.  Seems like it's a pattern with you all, you never admit your wrong.  I feel sorry for you guys.  

So you didn't read the post above with several of Your quotes?  Gotcha 👍

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Yeah, I don't think I have ever left a conversation with Troll saying to myself "well that was interesting and enjoyable".  Conversations with him is more like sitting on a bicycle without a seat and I walk away thinking "WTF is wrong with people".  :D

That's usually what happens when you open your azzhole to speak...

bicycleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...seat.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Chris Hayes MSNBC had the best response to Tucker Carlson (Fox News) and his constant dribble about the Coronavirus and people need to get back to work while his ass is on lockdown.  The Swine Eaters meat factories are full of this Virus

Hayes to Tucker 😎

“If Tucker Carlson truly thinks people need to get back out there, he can help,” Hayes said. “Because right now, they need people in assisted-living facilities that have been decimated by this. And they need people in meat and pork processing plants too. They’ve lost a ton of people to this disease. So get in there if you think it’s that bad. Go chop up some pork.”

• Haha 3

On 4/29/2020 at 5:28 PM, World Citizen said:

Didn't watch it.  Maybe when I have time.  Why don't you tell me what you thought of it.

Already did...

All stuff you should have learned about 10 years ago...

Doesn't mean I'm buying his latest as  'population control' arguments...

Even while it is readily apparent others feel this way.

Yes, you should offer your thoughts....

just remember, It's your buddy Mikey's bicycle seat you are humping...

giphy.gif

popcorn  time

🍿🍿🍿

On 4/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, World Citizen said:

Soooooo.....you'll have to explain 'which side' you meant here then.....

--------------------------------------------

World Citizen replied to Horsefly's topic in Off-Topic Forum

----------------------------------------------

I sure hope you are not trying to tell me that some "other" president......"has 25 sexual assault allegations..."  🤔  maybe Clintman ?

Yeah REALLY not SURE how some might READ that as calling some  POTUS supporters NAZEEEE's.....

must have never happened 🤷‍♂️

On 4/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, World Citizen said:

Sounds like a personal problem.....

giphy.gif