“CoronaVirus is overblown press-created hysteria”

NorCalRuss

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Check it out Boiler... I would love to see here an avid Donald lover(s) to admit, "ya know donny says some pretty stupid shit" and it would de escalate a lot of the animus and expose the idiots...

My opine,

bgw

I've said that here from the very beginning 🤣...but I'm not in love 🙄 LOL.

I do find it smacking here tho, That what he 'says' actually makes sense....if it were not for the 'phrase-e-ology'...(headsmack 😂)

Ever work in a business environment with different business types?

ever hear of some business types making fun of other business types 'phrase-e-ology' ?

Kinda reminds me of this thread 🤣...

PS: You'd think a real estate tycoon could phrase things a little better tho indeed...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What is your take? 

was in my first post here...

4 hours ago, Troll said:

pretty funny....I had not seen that

watching someone describe in a conversation with a doctor, who is not a doctor...🤣

...and yes his 'suggestions' seem silly, even tho the doctor appeared to humor him on it, as 'interesting'...LOL

But just an FYI, take note of what the doctor implied FIRST and the point you should REALLY take home...

UV LIGHT kills viruses, bacteria, germs, etc...  FACT.  If you could run your blood thru a UV system (like some home water systems) you could effectively kill the buggers.  

Sunlight does the same, as your blood runs thru the fine cappilaries in your skin.  Something that ought not to be ignored. 

Just sayin'

carry on.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You do, you cares enough to publicly denounce others and state it’s different from yours.  

No,  I REALLY don't.

Someone could post  "today is Friday" and this guy would then make a post with 3 memes and 2 animated gifs and in between  type "does anyone really know what time it is?"

...there is NO debate on how dumb trump is. 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No,  I REALLY don't.

Someone could post  "today is Friday" and this guy would then make a post with 3 memes and 2 animated gif's and in between  type "does anyone really know what time it is?"

...there is NO debate on how dumb trump is. 

giphy.gif

Enjoying  your TDS orange juice ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW...congrats on dropping 3 Nbombs and a Cbomb and getting nothing but likes...

impressive.

🤔

I don't dance around the words. They are just words, but I certainly expressed my opinion as to how foul I think they are when used in a derogatory fashion. Nothing to be ashamed of here.

And as long as we are congratulating one another, congrats on not posting a 2-page response that only you know where you are going with, when asked for your take. That was my primary concern.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

trump----ingest Lysol

Sparks "big debate"

..smdh, lmao

Saw on Twitter that ingesting Lysol only works for people that voted for Trump.  Don't know how true that is.     /s

I am thinking that some people are so far up Trumps butt that if they turned around they couldn't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I am thinking that some people are so far up Trumps butt that if they turned around they couldn't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've never seen anything like it or even close to anything like it. 

These people would give their life for this man. Why?

That's what I want to know. Just a simple Why?

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've never seen anything like it or even close to anything like it. 

These people would give their life for this man. Why?

That's what I want to know. Just a simple Why?

Reminds me of Jim Jones and his happy then not happy followers who drank the kool-aid.  The only thing that would make his followers turn on him is if he started letting immigrants in and he started talking nice about Democrats.  If he doesn't hate the same people they hate it would be crushing to them.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Reminds me of Jim Jones and his happy then not happy followers who drank the kool-aid.  The only thing that would make his followers turn on him is if he started letting immigrants in and he started talking nice about Democrats.  If he doesn't hate the same people they hate it would be crushing to them.  

the old "Kool Aid" connection...

strong 😝

giphy.gif

What happened...?

You run out of Nazi jokes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't dance around the words. They are just words, but I certainly expressed my opinion as to how foul I think they are when used in a derogatory fashion. Nothing to be ashamed of here.

And as long as we are congratulating one another, congrats on not posting a 2-page response that only you know where you are going with, when asked for your take. That was my primary concern.

Exhibit A:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/us/atlanta-mayor-racist-text-georgia-lockdown-trnd/index.html

Georgia attorney general will investigate racist text sent to Atlanta mayor and her 12-year-old son

Atlanta (CNN)The Georgia attorney general is investigating a racist text that was sent to Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Wednesday night, a spokesman for the mayor confirmed.

The investigation comes after 15 state lawmakers sent a letter to Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr saying they were very concerned about the "hateful message" and requested his office "immediately investigate" to ensure it wasn't sent from a state employee.
In a Wednesday night tweet, Bottoms said she received a text addressing her by the n-word and demanding, "just shut up and RE-OPEN ATLANTA!"

The mayor shared the text message on Twitter.

The mayor shared the text message on Twitter.
Her 12-year-old son received the same text, she later told the city council. When Bottoms opened the text on her phone, she said, her daughter was looking over her shoulder as she read it.
She had a "very long conversation" with civil rights activist and former ambassador Andrew Young Thursday morning, and he reminded her that "white supremacy is a sickness."

(CNN)Jacqueline Towns, the mother of NBA player Karl-Anthony Towns, died on Monday due to complications as a result of the novel coronavirus, according to a statement from a Towns family spokesperson released by Towns' team, the Minnesota Timberwolves.

"The Towns family is heartbroken by the untimely passing of Jacqueline Towns due complications as a result of COVID-19," 

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  You are out of your mind.  When have I ever used a Nazi joke?  I'll check back later to see what you come up with.  

a long while back you were calling T and all the trumpets nazis.....

You saying now that wasn't a joke ? 🤣

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

'I'm hearing this kool-aid shows great promise.  A lot of people are saying if you drink the kool-aid you will become immune to the virus within minutes.'

It does have a history of working very well.  So does a bullet though, as a backup of course.  I'm split on which one is better.  Bullet is quicker but doesn't taste as good.  

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2020 at 4:35 AM, DarterBlue said:

His statements were actually pretty darn scary. I did not hear them firsthand as I have stopped listening to the daily press briefings which have become a dog and pony show. But the man is either delusional, shockingly ignorant, or bat shit crazy. And regardless of which it is, that cannot be good for America. 

Delusional, shockingly ignorant AND bat shit crazy (and a lot more).

FIFY