Is Calling COVID-19 The Chinese Virus Racist?

Mjd33

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So you’re ok with him saying “chink”?  You’re actually aware that he said it as you commented on it, but yet I’m the bad guy 

Don’t assume I read whomever you referenced post.  

Dude if thts how he feels he is open about who cares? I dont like sneaky motherfuckers like douchebagpussy66 who hide behind their hood.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t care what you’re relatives did, did you’re bitch ass serve??  What the fuck have you done or given back? 

Be careful here Bell, you will be attacked. People here dont like us pulling the Veteran card. According to canes and others we are actually the bad guys looking for hand outs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

To most people it would be obvious I am playing around.. but no I did not serve (degenerative disc back issues)but I am a lifelong member of The Sons of the American Legion.  My GPA WW2, My Father Vietnam and my Son is currently an Officer in the Marine Corps.. Me, I am just some loser killing time on a forum riling folks up well I entertain the peeps as well.  I am also a professional message board comedian so I do take artistic liberties from time to time

So your use of a racial slur was meant as a joke?  

Calling people names, even the so called BAD ONES, used to get 3 reactions years ago....Either a pop in the mouth, a returned name calling, or a head shake and walk away.

Now its almost like people let it destroy their fragile little lives. I would call them pussies, but feel like I may be arrested.

Amazing. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

its ok if he says it though... I see... its just a freaking word.. soft ass people.. damn I can't wait to leave this place it's embarrassing.. Russia and China are going to kick your grand kids ass...paybacks are a bitch .

The only thing standing between America and sure defeat at the hands of the Chinese and Russians is CODBEARD's ability to call someone a chink.

😄

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

its ok if he says it though... I see... its just a freaking word.. soft ass people.. damn I can't wait to leave this place it's embarrassing.. Russia and China are going to kick your grand kids ass...paybacks are a bitch .

I may have missed that one. The use of the slur got reported so I had to make a decision whether to erase post(s) edit post(s) or do one or the other and lock the thread or just take the thread altogether. 

I knew when I saw this thread pop up that it would not go well. Wasn't surprised when I saw who started it or surprised when I got reports from it. 

Piss and moan if you want. I made a decision that didn't involve warnings or anything along those lines. I'd suggest doing better, but I don't really give a fuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You people are something else! It's named after the origin of where it came from. End of story, end of argument get over it and stop being so soft

It's called Covid-19. So it's not named after the region it came from. You might want to read the WHO guidelines on naming viruses. That is if you can actually read.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Image result for bunch of pussies meme

Remember when this started and all the tough guys had tons of words for why this was a hype-job and no big deal?

Yeah.

Now that that's gone all they've got are pictures and memes.

"It's a hype-job! Nothing to worry about!"

Then

"OK, it's happening but you're a pussy if you take it seriously! Real men just ignore science and health!"

• Thanks 1