what to binge while being shut in

I AM IRONMAN

18 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I already meantioned a few:

Vikings

You

Money Heist

Just started a new one...one episode in but looks like a keeper....Manifest..totally cool premise..look it up...check it out.

Best of health to ALL!

The binge factor on this forum might be quite interesting now that we're all pretty much on lockdown. 🤣

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The binge factor on this forum might be quite interesting now that we're all pretty much on lockdown. 🤣

Mentioned a few already in a prior thread but left out one: Fauda (NetFlix).  Israeli series about an elite IDF squad that fights terrorists.  Watch with subtitles but it’s very good (Season 3 to come out in a few weeks).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Frontier is great. You'll wish the new season was dropping tomorrow when you finish the last season. 

I'm getting ready to try the Pacino series called Hunters, on Amazon.  

We watched first 2 seasons yesterday. Wife was tired of movies, news, walks do it was binge tv series. It’s pretty good so far. Wife was up til 2 watching it without sleeping.  Prob watch the 3rd tonight. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

We watched first 2 seasons yesterday. Wife was tired of movies, news, walks do it was binge tv series. It’s pretty good so far. Wife was up til 2 watching it without sleeping.  Prob watch the 3rd tonight. 

We call that cheating on each other...when watching without the other...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Troll said:

Anyone seen this new 3 hr propaganda episode?

Was recommended  lol & 2 minutes in, Trying to decide whether to watch it or not 🤷‍♂️..

https://seed163.bitchute.com/YJmAS1iSOeY3/ctK4LVs6kgf7.mp4

What y'all think 🤷‍♂️

I watched it yesterday, after reading your post. My reactions varied.

Some parts shocked and disgusted me (Not  a comment about the veracity of it...just about my reactions).

Some parts seemed too far fetched an/or based on too little evidence.

Some parts made me go Hmmmm.

Some parts I agreed with.

Mostly, though, I am glad you mentioned it, because I had always wondered what the Q-Anon thing was all about. Thank you.

I'm actually one hour into watching it a second time.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

“As Times Goes By“

I tried to link it and can’t.  But if you’re 50 and older this is extraordinary.  My wife and I watched two or three PBS shows and then sent away on Amazon for the other 125.  We watched all (ALL!) of them over the next two weeks.  We became family with the English couple who met (after many years) and found a chemistry to grow older together.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:42 PM, Troll said:

Anyone seen this new 3 hr propaganda episode?

Was recommended  lol & 2 minutes in, Trying to decide whether to watch it or not 🤷‍♂️..

https://seed163.bitchute.com/YJmAS1iSOeY3/ctK4LVs6kgf7.mp4

What y'all think 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I watched it yesterday, after reading your post. My reactions varied.

Some parts shocked and disgusted me (Not  a comment about the veracity of it...just about my reactions).

Some parts seemed too far fetched an/or based on too little evidence.

Some parts made me go Hmmmm.

Some parts I agreed with.

Mostly, though, I am glad you mentioned it, because I had always wondered what the Q-Anon thing was all about. Thank you.

I'm actually one hour into watching it a second time.

I watched the first five episodes and will watch the 2nd half tomorrow. Quite a bit of it connects with other videos I have seen in the past, most of which has been documented along with several CIA revelations that were originally classified but later shown to be true. From what I have watched so far... even disregarding the over the top stuff, there is enough concrete evidence to recommend a watch by everyone on the board.

4 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

I watched the first five episodes and will watch the 2nd half tomorrow. Quite a bit of it connects with other videos I have seen in the past, most of which has been documented along with several CIA revelations that were originally classified but later shown to be true. From what I have watched so far... even disregarding the over the top stuff, there is enough concrete evidence to recommend a watch by everyone on the board.

I got turned off pretty quick. Trees burning from the inside? Cars flipped means it wasn't a normal fire? Adding the stupid looking confused meme faces at the end of each dumb ass question. The vatican having reptilian statues and art? 

I waste enough of my life trying to read between the lines of actual news media to try picking up the truth. No way am I wasting 3 hours listening to that bullshit. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

Yes, some seems a bit over the top...

and basically a rehash, with nothing new, probably for those who have not been following along...

• Thanks 1