Rush Still On The Market!!

MTP28

Just now, MTP28 said:

Come one come all the mighty Rush is still not employed. News at 11.

They can't blame the black board members or warren lee anymore. You seen the real problem tonight. Hell warren lee was ready to put propst in and that white woman first to open her mouth to table the decision. They need and entire need board and the football decisions should be left to men who have played if they want to include females it should be female coaches. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They can't blame the black board members or warren lee anymore. You seen the real problem tonight. Hell warren lee was ready to put propst in and that white woman first to open her mouth to table the decision. They need and entire need board and the football decisions should be left to men who have played if they want to include females it should be female coaches. 

If they are are an elected board vote their ass out. You do not want an appointed board by the way. 

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

I used think several ago years the Hoover BOE was the biggest mess ever now Valdosta tops that poll.

That Valdosta board had a chance to get on with the business of the kids tonight, but, they've probably really fucked up now. Pretty much everyone who is anyone is watching, and they're looking pretty much inept.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If they are are an elected board vote their ass out. You do not want an appointed board by the way. 

You're right. I have no vote but most of the voters shouldn't have a vote because they don't have their own kids in the school system and they don't contribute to the school in anyway.  Then the clown coach with his wife suing the school. Part of his suit about his firing not being valid due to board members not staying in the districts. 1 for sure may not stay in the district but he owns the house he grew up in that's in the district so that's gonna be a dead end. Also if his firing isn't valid by the point he is trying to use then his hiring wasn't valid.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I know several females that can out sport you and probably out coach you.  I was going to say I'm really amazed you would post something like that but then I considered the source.  I guess barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is where you think women should be.  Sheesh!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You're right. I have no vote but most of the voters shouldn't have a vote because they don't have their own kids in the school system and they don't contribute to the school in anyway.  Then the clown coach with his wife suing the school. Part of his suit about his firing not being valid due to board members not staying in the districts. 1 for sure may not stay in the district but he owns the house he grew up in that's in the district so that's gonna be a dead end. Also if his firing isn't valid by the point he is trying to use then his hiring wasn't valid.

"staying the districts"  and "stay in the district but he owns the house he grew up in"  Is there any chance you might be trying to say "live in the districts" or "live in the district but he owns the house he grew up in"?  SMH.

• Haha 1

This shit is ridiculous. I really don't know why some of the board members are so against hiring Rush. I mean, yeah he has baggage, but the man is a winner and he gets kids to the next level. This whole "we want a black head coach" ordeal is bullshit. If Valdosta was so bent on having a black head coach, they woulda either hired Kareem, Josh Crawford or even Herman Boone. Something just ain't right about this whole thing. Hopefully.....hopefully Rush can give Dosta some more time and not take the Roswell job. Dosta has 17 starters and two big time transfers coming back. Can y'all imagine what he'd do with that talent? Easy state championship. 

6 hours ago, Fred said:

"staying the districts"  and "stay in the district but he owns the house he grew up in"  Is there any chance you might be trying to say "live in the districts" or "live in the district but he owns the house he grew up in"?  SMH.

Nah I actually meant stay and staying

A residence or sojourn in a place

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Dunno bout the female angle... it certainly is a pile of hot garbage right now.

BGW

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I buy my gas at Mobil.  I hardly ever buy beer (but when I do it's at Publix or Harris Teeter)'  I never buy boiled peanuts.  

Your post said Rush was still on the market.  If you haven't noticed...THERE IS NO MARKET.  And now that we've discovered we can educate via the internet...there will be no need for "brick & mortar" schools.  Which means we won't be having sports...unless it's virtual reality.  Shoot, even churches are online these days.

The times they are a changing....

Rufus>>

42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I buy my gas at Mobil.  I hardly ever buy beer (but when I do it's at Publix or Harris Teeter)'  I never buy boiled peanuts.  

Your post said Rush was still on the market.  If you haven't noticed...THERE IS NO MARKET.  And now that we've discovered we can educate via the internet...there will be no need for "brick & mortar" schools.  Which means we won't be having sports...unless it's virtual reality.  Shoot, even churches are online these days.

Rufus>>

I was informed that Roswell was open. And with regard to your shopping habits not everyone can afford Mobile Gasoline and shop at Publix. And aside I like boiled peanuts just not ones that are 14 days old..

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

So what’s North Morven laying odds on for Rush in V-Town? It is quickly approaching the train wreck that took place in Colquitt.

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So what’s North Morven laying odds on for Rush in V-Town? It is quickly approaching the train wreck that took place in Colquitt.

You asked....

North Morven is saying that the odds of actually having fall sports in 2020 are below 40%.   Several models have the virus flattening out between mid-June and mid-July.  But...there is still a valid chance for a 2nd wave to come mid-fall.   Personally...and this is only my opinion...I honestly don't think we'll see sports in 2020.

There is a chance of sports in 2021...maybe even spring baseball...but I ain't betting the farm.  Mainly cause I don't own a farm...but metaphorically speaking.   Rush will probably try to find some sort of consulting job.   There is a push trying to get him to run for office in Colquitt County.  

The Old Gray Horse...ain't what he used to be....

Rufus>>