Ozark on Netflix

I AM IRONMAN

• 5 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

3 episodes in and it pretty slow going.  Does anyone  know if it gets better?

Thx

@Cossacks have you see shameless?  Wtf is this shit, every episode everyone’s doing drugs and fucking every body , which Is usually my bread and butter when it comes to shows but wtf is this shit,  the red head kid who’s supposed to be in HS is fucking the dude from 711  in the ass , then a lawyer is getting some, WTH am I watching 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks have you see shameless?  Wtf is this shit, every episode everyone’s doing drugs and fucking every body , which Is usually my bread and butter when it comes to shows but wtf is this shit,  the red head kid who’s supposed to be in HS is fucking the dude from 711  in the ass , then a lawyer is getting some, WTH am I watching 

Greatest Show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nah I haven’t gotten to it yet. I just finished Dirty John and started that Shitty hotel or whatever the hell it is. When MLB came back I pretty much have watched every Giants game so my binge watching has slowed down. And now with the NFL I will prob have to make time for my binge shows. Sounds like a lot of butt darts being played in Shamelless, I’m intrigued. 

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Nah I haven’t gotten to it yet. I just finished Dirty John and started that Shitty hotel or whatever the hell it is. When MLB came back I pretty much have watched every Giants game so my binge watching has slowed down. And now with the NFL I will prob have to make time for my binge shows. Sounds like a lot of butt darts being played in Shamelless, I’m intrigued. 

B2C8E14A-4AFC-4DC1-8FC1-A904B660B3DD.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He posted about a dude banging a dude in the ass and your response is greatest show ever? 

you are suspect as hell. Fruit loop ass mofo! 

So because I liked the show Shameless that makes me a suspect "fruit loop".  You know what they say about folks who cast these types of accusations.  Not that there is anything wrong with it.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2020 at 9:08 PM, Cossacks said:

This episode belongs in the Random Shit thread

ED0AE493-972F-4CF8-8DD1-CD430E6CA2AD.jpeg

• Like 1