SoCal High School Football -Super Recruited-Super Teams

Texasball

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Remember when frances thought shit was sweet and got held to 38 points below their season average 🤣🤣🤣  Truly an embarrassing ass whooping. And those clowns think they deserve the rematch? Little goofies from Baltimore got beat up.

8E2CD016-80B9-4203-B6AB-DE98B112D056.png

Baltimore is soft.  Football, dicks and Bmore Better included.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

O so if u can't beat them u join them u pussy

East coast  best coast 

410 pussy 

Yo little schizo, talking shit to yourself now, yeah?!  LOL!  And "least" is the rhyme you're looking for.  You're welcome.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bmore Better said:

U sound dumb as fuck neva that dont be mad 

Cause yall trash 

North cali some boop 

Yall never gonna win against southern cali two giants 🤫🤫🤫🤫😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Said the boy living in his studio apt who can’t write a coherent sentence. “North Cali some boop” what the fuck does that even mean. Save that shit for your boys on the block, it doesn’t fly here in the real world. I’m sure the fine people of Baltimore are glad to have you as an ambassador you uneducated moron. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Said the boy living in his studio apt who can’t write a coherent sentence. “North Cali some boop” what the fuck does that even mean. Save that shit for your boys on the block, it doesn’t fly here in the real world. I’m sure the fine people of Baltimore are glad to have you as an ambassador you uneducated moron. 

Never uneducated   yall cali boys are weird  dont hit my page no more then cause I dont have nothing to say to yall until SFA gets they rematch clown

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

11 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Never uneducated   yall cali boys are weird  dont hit my page no more then cause I dont have nothing to say to yall until SFA gets they rematch clown

You would a nightmare for a defense attorney, you keep proving the prosecution case every time you open your mouth🤪

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, DevilDog said:

Because history says Bryce Young will not meet the same results.  Hell AZ ran Rosen away to get Kyler.  Better means you accomplish more than the comparison.  Daniel's suck at USC.  

Rosen... Ha-ha-ha.

He can't beat out a freaking 40 year old QB at Miami.

Plus, Miami is probably going to take another QB in the 1st Round this year.

Not a good sign for Mr. ROSEN.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Occasionally uneducated then, I guess?  Let's count the ways, in just that one stream of drivel that just emanated from your fingertips.  (1) No period on that first incomplete sentence.  (Props on the capital letter to start, though.)  (2) No capitalization on the second attempt at a sentence. (3) No capitalization of Cali.  (4) No period, yet again. (5) Starting another sentence without capitalization. (I'm noticing a trend.) (6) No apostrophe in "don't." (7) Double negative "...dont [sic]....no more..." (8) Missing apostrophe in "don't" again.  (9) Yet another double negative: "...dont [sic] have nothing..." (10) It's "their," not "they."  (11) No comma after "rematch."  (12) No period.

Twelve errors in one - ONE! - run-on sort-of-sentence.  Yep, "never uneducated."

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Occasionally uneducated then, I guess?  Let's count the ways, in just that one stream of drivel that just emanated from your fingertips.  (1) No period on that first incomplete sentence.  (Props on the capital letter to start, though.)  (2) No capitalization on the second attempt at a sentence. (3) No capitalization of Cali.  (4) No period, yet again. (5) Starting another sentence without capitalization. (I'm noticing a trend.) (6) No apostrophe in "don't." (7) Double negative "...dont [sic]....no more..." (8) Missing apostrophe in "don't" again.  (9) Yet another double negative: "...dont [sic] have nothing..." (10) It's "their," not "they."  (11) No comma after "rematch."  (12) No period.

Twelve errors in one - ONE! - run-on sort-of-sentence.  Yep, "never uneducated."

Biff can’t buy an education 

just football players 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Question...  Has the COVID-19 Virus slowed down the recruiting and transfers into Mater Dei and SJB this 2020 Off-season?

On 4/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, Norcalnut said:

Really Frog, even your instate brethren are calling themselves out. Spin that one frog boy🤪

42 minutes ago, MD87 said:

I dont talk to crackers who snitch 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

It's called Ebonix

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

When Texas has twice as many players as Cali in the NFL than you can talk shit, no but wait, then you’ll be even🤪

All-time: Texas - 2443, California - 2442

Active: California - 175, Texas - 137

Does California have twice the number of Texas’? https://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.htm#header

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bmore Better said:

I dont talk to crackers who snitch 

Bro.  I don't know you but I would chill on calling people a racial slur here.  It's just a HS Board.  Believe me I have been called worse here but Bro it's not that serious.  Just tell someone to Fook Off or  go to hell.  But a Slur is not good.   Plus a lot of the Cali homies are not white anyway and for the most part are all pretty cool guys.    But I don't know your History with any of them.  That's just a suggestion.   Peace be with you Homie. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

When Texas has twice as many players as Cali in the NFL than you can talk shit, no but wait, then you’ll be even🤪

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

All-time: Texas - 2443, California - 2442

Active: California - 175, Texas - 137

Does California have twice the number of Texas’? https://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.htm#header

My statement was in reference to the amount of active high school football players.

Texas 164,000

CA 91,000

With the superior play and coaching in Texas don’t you think they should have at least twice as many active pro football players than Cali?

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

My statement was in reference to the amount of active high school football players.

Texas 164,000

CA 91,000

With the superior play and coaching in Texas don’t you think they should have at least twice as many active pro football players than Cali?

Demographics and culture...

Football especially high school football is religion in Texas, big reason why there's 50k in a state ship game.

BGW

• Thanks 1