Is LiL Rocket Man Kaput

DevilDog

Dude is a heavy smoker.  

Rumors are rampant he's  dead, braind dead or just fine.  South Korea is reporting caution that he is fine.

1 hour ago · South Korea believes North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is "alive and well" despite rumors that he is gravely ill or dead, officials said Sunday. "Our government position is firm,"

Lindsay thinks otherwise

Sen. Lindsey Graham, a prominent member of the Senate Foreign Relations committeee, said Saturday he would be “shocked” if North Korea’s Kim Jong Un wasn’t dead.

Rumors have swirled worldwide in the last week on the state of Kim’s health. North Korea is a highly closed society, which means intelligence is often sketchy and limited. Kim hasn’t been seen in a week, skipping a prominent North Korean holiday appearance, and his private train has been spotted at a coastal resort. That’s the extent of the known facts.

All of that and the lack of a denial from official North Korean media has led to confusion and speculation, to the point where one newspaper ran a headline that read, “North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un Rumored to Be Dead, Brain Dead or Just Fine.”

Just now, DevilDog said:

The President would be crushed he wouldn't  get anymore of those beautiful letters he kept saying Kim wrote him.  

Damn. On second thought, I don't want to wish death on the lil' fucker. 

It's best to put positive out. Even when it's toward a negative person. Live long and prosper you little Trump ball buffer you @KimJongUn. xD

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn. On second thought, I don't want to wish death on the lil' fucker. 

It's best to put positive out. Even when it's toward a negative person. Live long and prosper you little Trump ball buffer you @KimJongUn. xD

Actually, the chief reason to hope he is alive is that although he plays crazy at times, he wants to preserve his dynasty over the country. In the power struggle that will certainly ensue if he has passed we have no idea who we will get. It could be better but also a lot worse. We will see soon, I guess. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Actually, the chief reason to hope he is alive is that although he plays crazy at times, he wants to preserve his dynasty over the country. In the power struggle that will certainly ensue if he has passed we have no idea who we will get. It could be better but also a lot worse. We will see soon, I guess. 

Yeah, I guess for a forward thinking type, this is probably true. 

Fuck forward thinking though. It's all about the now. We need The Donald happy so he can continue these daily press briefings he's been doing. There ain't no sports right now bro. We need something. Might as well be a daily train wreck. xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I guess for a forward thinking type, this is probably true. 

Fuck forward thinking though. It's all about the now. We need The Donald happy so he can continue these daily press briefings he's been doing. There ain't no sports right now bro. We need something. Might as well be a daily train wreck. xD

To put a bit of seriousness in this...."The Little Fucker's Sister"....Kim Yo-Jong...is one scary stone cold warrior princess.  She is extremely smart and is more vindictive than her brother.   If he is dead...people are probably gonna be worse off.   She is Dr. No in feminine form.  Don't throw away your nuclear masks.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

To put a bit of seriousness in this...."The Little Fucker's Sister"....Kim Yo-Jong...is one scary stone cold warrior princess.  She is extremely smart and is more vindictive than her brother.   If he is dead...people are probably gonna be worse off.   She is Dr. No in feminine form.  Don't throw away your nuclear masks.

Rufus>>

Well if it comes to that was is it then a good thing that T and those Ruskies 'get along' so well ?

🤔

interesting that they put out a joint statement of solidarity in times of war....that coincides with this event ?

https://www.rt.com/news/486899-putin-trump-elbe-day/

Hmmm...

Well this Rumor says she is not as powerful as most think. It was circulating on South Korean Apps.  Pretty wild 

One rumor circulating in South Korean message apps claims that after French doctors could not wake Kim from his “coma,” Kim Pyong Il, a half brother of Kim’s late father, seized power with the help of pro-Chinese elites in Pyongyang, the North’s capital. It goes on to say that Kim’s powerful sister, Kim Yo Jong, has been detained while Beijing is secretly bargaining with Washington over the future of North Korea and its nuclear weapons.

• Like 1

Why would anyone think that the only Fat Person in the whole Country would live a very long life?  Even if he isn't dead dude is a notorious chain smoker and clearly cutting back on the Cigs would help a lot.  I have never seen a picture where he isn't the only Fat Person and clearly he's the only Person that can smoke in a Photo 🤣

That dude is a walking Cigarette Commercial.  Damn he loves a smoke. 

Kim Jong-un was a 'heart attack waiting to happen' after ...

South Korean envoy 'told Kim Jong Un to kick smoking habit' during ...

Smokers' paradise: North Korea is now urging people to quit ...Chain-smoking Kim Jong Un was seen having just one cigarette in ...

• Haha 1

This a great Documentary if you need something to watch off the grid during Coronavirus lockdown.  I enjoyed it.  You get to see some Shait you probably haven't seen in other N.K. Doc's.  He has modernized PyongYang.   All of their Citizens are in awe of that damn place like it's Paris, New York or London.  This destroys some stereotypes of them.  It was shot over an 8 year period.   But damn those chicks are in like 1940's bathng suits. 

8 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

B345BE8A-A205-4681-B1CE-C111818F7642.jpeg

funny movie....🤣

But I DID see that Kim responded to a POTUS tweet a day or so ago, when he was supposed to be sick, so there may be a grain of truth in there somewhere...

image.thumb.png.84896d3de32f429126a1e1f7f5c2ee4f.png

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The President would be crushed he wouldn't  get anymore of those beautiful letters he kept saying Kim wrote him.  

This doesn't seem to be an issue now does it ? 

Snail mail is so last century.... 😄

21 hours ago, Troll said:

Well if it comes to that was is it then a good thing that T and those Ruskies 'get along' so well ?

🤔

interesting that they put out a joint statement of solidarity in times of war....that coincides with this event ?

https://www.rt.com/news/486899-putin-trump-elbe-day/

Hmmm...

Not surprising you link a Russian tv channel with a bit of Russian propaganda.  

Hmmm...

Commie

• Haha 2

On 4/27/2020 at 2:51 PM, Troll said:

It's kind of like that word NAZI....

No, it's not like that word NAZI.  

...That you never used.

😜

Is this a thing now, where you just make shit up, without ever showing any proof, and just repeat the lie over and over until you, and those who lie along with you, start believing it?  

What isn't surprising, to me at least, is that you throw that term around much more than I do.  

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Is this a thing now, where you just make shit up, without ever showing any proof, and just repeat the lie over and over until you, and those who lie along with you, start believing it?  

What isn't surprising, to me at least, is that you throw that term around much more than I do.  

dayum boy....make shit up ???

ok here's the 'repeat' for you, in case you missed it in the other thread....

...Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense ofNazi 's and racist. It is not a good look. It is pretty simple, you either support theseNazi racist or you are against them. I am not throwing anything around. I am just observing how you always come to the defense of theseNazi types and yo...

...only one side defends theNazi /KKK as they march and scream 'Jews will not replace us", only one side is defending and supporting a President that has 25 sexual assault allegations...

TheNazi 's used the brown shirts. Hope this helps. Antifa is against fascism and racism. So if you are against Antifa, are you implying that you are for fascism and racism...

Not shocking that you also come to the defense ofNazi 's. You make absolutely no sense. What racist are attacking Trump or his cult followers that I am ignoring? Friggin fake bitch? Nothing fake about me

World Citizen replied to RedZone's topic in Off-Topic Forum

...And if you are a neoNazi extremist you do not get to have 17 assault weapons or whatever he had. Imho

World Citizen replied to TheRealCAJ's topic in Off-Topic Forum

Yes I do hateNazi , white supremacist. They are one of the things I do hate in this life.

World Citizen replied to HSFBfan's topic in Off-Topic Forum

...Topics onNazi , internment camp's, and the like are interesting conversations. But the positives of the holocaust or internment camps

Both sides?  I disagree.  One side = hate and other side is protesting hate.  Not at all = imo.  
...That's like sayingNazi = Allied forces.

call themNazi 's. WTF? If Trump does something good I will say so but if he continues to be an idiot he will be called out on it.

giphy.gif

YES EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD AVOID THAT WORD YOU ARE SO AVERSE TO.....

👍

you a vocabulary nazi now ?

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, DarterBlue said:

Not much of a “dynasty”.  3 dudes total from a family originally installed by The Soviets after WW2