Alabama vs TCU instead of USC?

RedZone

The UC and Cal State systems will be keeping it shut down through the Fall semester. So if UCLA, Cal, SDSU, Fresno, etc don't play football I don't see private schools such as USC or Stanford playing either. I think coming out yesterday and saying these schools will not be coming back to campus in the Fall was premature.

IMO this was the nail in the coffin for college and high school football in California next season. All over twitter now are the speculations of Cali high school players moving to Arizona or Nevada. The Bishop could be ELITE next season again!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

The UC and Cal State systems will be keeping it shut down through the Fall semester. So if UCLA, Cal, SDSU, Fresno, etc don't play football I don't see private schools such as USC or Stanford playing either. I think coming out yesterday and saying these schools will not be coming back to campus in the Fall was premature.

IMO this was the nail in the coffin for college and high school football in California next season. All over twitter now are the speculations of Cali high school players moving to Arizona or Nevada. The Bishop could be ELITE next season again!

That's good information....going to be a very strange year for sports.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Certainly hope so 

USC is gonna struggle next year even if they do have a season, idk why people think they will be preseason top 25 unless it's just ranking to get "recognized names" in the list to increase viewers

Beside BAMA, LSU & Georgia, I have no problem betting on USC against any team in the SEC. Yes even FLORIDA!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Beside BAMA, LSU & Georgia, I have no problem betting on USC against any team in the SEC. Yes even FLORIDA!

USC is tearing it up in terms of recruiting studs at the skill positions. What they DESPERATELY need is a lot more big, physical, and nasty linemen. USC would be unbeatable if football was a track meet. But in order to get back into the national picture USC must improve dramatically in the trenches.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

They’ve only been relevant when they’ve had a pipeline of Southern California kids going there anyway, so, fitting. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kalven said:

They had a 5* QB transfer out after 1 season

I can't see USC being that good when they can't even keep a QB from their own backyard wanting to be there after only being there for a single season

It's a bad look

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I can't see USC being that good when they can't even keep a QB from their own backyard wanting to be there after only being there for a single season

It's a bad look

That has nothing to do with the program and everything to do with the individual (ala Justin Fields)

2 minutes ago, daddyooo said:

Look for all the California D-1 programs to run training camps outside of California.  Play games on the road if necessary until October or so.  They will play....

The NCAA has already stated if kids aren't on campus they won't allow athletics so that won't be enough

On 5/13/2020 at 2:13 PM, Columbiafan said:

It's a bad look

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Do they even have a QB to replace him?

Do a little research before you talk shit then maybe you won’t talk shit🤪

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think either Georgia or Auburn win the SEC this upcoming season.... Just a hunch.   

From what they have coming in and coming back  Georgia is the favorite, but if the past is a look into the future then the coaches will screw it up somehow.