HS Football in the south - Put your face masks if you want a season

SJR89

Fellow Board members in all of  the South - especially Florida + Texas

Yell at people to put masks on...call your elected leaders and complain to force people to wear masks.

You will not have HS football in the south in the fall if you do not adjust quickly and lock down etc....we locked down for 11 weeks in NJ ....we will have football as people are taking this seriously still and following the rules.........its insane people will not wear a mask in a store .....hope it changes but scary seeing your numbers spike....stay safe and praying for HS football in the fall 

• Thanks 6
  • Like 5

If I was the Gov Abbot of Texas - I would go on TV tonight and state there will be no high school football in the fall if we do not get 100% compliance on masks immediately ...pretty sure you would see instant changes in peoples routines

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

If I was the Gov Abbot of Texas - I would go on TV tonight and state there will be no high school football in the fall if we do not get 100% compliance on masks immediately ...pretty sure you would see instant changes in peoples routines

People really do be needing their fill of high school football.

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

Nah. They need to see bodies piling up in the streets in their towns. Here where I live and in Texas etc. Seeing freezer trucks parked behind New York hospitals isn't good enough man. Gotta be smelling the stench in their neighborhood. Fuck everyone else. Live free or die fools! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah. They need to see bodies piling up in the streets in their towns. Here where I live and in Texas etc. Seeing freezer trucks parked behind New York hospitals isn't good enough man. Gotta be smelling the stench in their neighborhood. Fuck everyone else. Live free or die fools! 

if there is no HS or College football...check out the domestic abuse stats in the south at the end of September.....fat ole Cletus..gonna be  drunk with no ball...not good....

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

The large majority of people in the NY area are still wearing masks outdoors. You stand out if you don't. It's why we went from the highest infection rate in the world to the lowest infection rate in the country.

States in the South and Southwest need to take notice.

Or maybe the NY Governor learned from the Chinese on how to doctor the numbers on covid cases.

Fuck your hot ass mask. Sorry not sorry.

• Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Or maybe the NY Governor learned from the Chinese on how to doctor the numbers on covid cases.

Fuck your hot ass mask. Sorry not sorry.

The NY Governor learned basic common sense. It's really not that hard to follow. Wear mask, infection rates go down.  Enjoy your conspiracy theories and spiking infection rates down there, Trumpy.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

The NY Governor learned basic common sense. It's really not that hard to follow. Wear mask, infection rates go down.  Enjoy your conspiracy theories and spiking infection rates down there, Trumpy.

I will, don't worry. Enjoy quarantining and wearing you cloth mask for the rest of your life, Yankee.

We are practicing football already and preparing for the season. What about y'all? Wait does NY even play football?

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I will, don't worry. Enjoy quarantining and wearing you cloth mask for the rest of your life, Yankee.

We are practicing football already bad preparing for the season. What about y'all? Wait does NY even play football?

I'm waterside enjoying some libations overlooking the big city. NJ here and Bergen Catholic made sure Grayson knows damn well that we play football. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Someone was at a store I was at without a mask and when I asked the cashier why they allowed that person in there they told me that if you claim you have asthma you don't need to wear a mask

Yes , this is true, I heard last week about this, all you do is tell manager you have a health condition and they can not refuse you from entering store with no mask

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We are practicing football already and preparing for the season. What about y'all? Wait does NY even play football?

so stupid....not for nothing...how dumb are you....just look at the graphing on reuters.com for every state.....every state in the northeast and elsewhere that isolated for 11 weeks....we are at the down slope of the curve...look at Florida. texas, Ga, Sc / NC...elsehwhere....you never really shut down....well guess what ...you want your right not to wear a mask...good for you ....you will lose you right to have HS football...bc it will be too dangerous......................when you dont have football...just remember...like the last time...the North wins....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Someone was at a store I was at without a mask and when I asked the cashier why they allowed that person in there they told me that if you claim you have asthma you don't need to wear a mask

Thats crazy. A person with asthma should be near the top of those who for one shouldn't be out and also should be wearing a mask.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

so stupid....not for nothing...how dumb are you....just look at the graphing on reuters.com for every state.....every state in the northeast and elsewhere that isolated for 11 weeks....we are at the down slope of the curve...look at Florida. texas, Ga, Sc / NC...elsehwhere....you never really shut down....well guess what ...you want your right not to wear a mask...good for you ....you will lose you right to have HS football...bc it will be too dangerous......................when you dont have football...just remember...like the last time...the North wins....

Ga actually did shut down i agree his is stupid though.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Ga actually did shut down i agree his is stupid though.

The people didn't really. Lol. There were orders and restaurants and all had to adjust etc., but, the streets were pretty packed even during the height of the orders. People didn't heed to the stay home. Less than 50% of people ever wore a mask and probably less than 30% are doing so now. At least in Motown and Valdosta. 

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If you have asthma and you get the virus you can die.  Serious.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The people didn't really. Lol. There were orders and restaurants and all had to adjust etc., but, the streets were pretty packed even during the height of the orders. People didn't heed to the stay home. Less than 50% of people ever wore a mask and probably less than 30% are doing so now. At least in Motown and Valdosta. 

We both know who majority of those were. The same ones that think they can do whatever they want whenever they want. Doctors and nurses trying to save people and all those people did was cry about having to stay home.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1